Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

I really like it that this project sounds like it comes directly from Black Mirror Smiley Im normally a little bit sceptic about rating systems but this one sounds like they have a very solid base. Will follow!

Yeah, watched the episode Nosedive episode last week again, thought the exact same thing!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

Hello, team!

One video game taught me, that respect (read - reputation) is everything. So I'm very interested in your project.

Can you, please, tell me, on what stage is your progress right now? What has been done so far?
One video game will not taught you "respect" it will make you to play by the rules as every one. Regarding the progress the roadmap can give you an idea so far.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

I really like it that this project sounds like it comes directly from Black Mirror Smiley Im normally a little bit sceptic about rating systems but this one sounds like they have a very solid base. Will follow!

Yeah, watched the episode Nosedive episode last week again, thought the exact same thing!!

Are you guys talking about the rating system of black mirror where you instantly rate every human interaction? When i saw that episode last year, I thought that was scary close to reality within a few years. Repu can def make that a reality.

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

Beta testing is after ICO? So people will invest their money to a technology that they didn't see or demonstrate? I wish they have a video, teaser or else but anyway hopefully they have a good plan about this situation.
ps. product reminds me the black mirror episode also:)

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

Beta testing is after ICO? So people will invest their money to a technology that they didn't see or demonstrate? I wish they have a video, teaser or else but anyway hopefully they have a good plan about this situation.

Lots of ICOs have their beta testing after the sales, there is nothing new there, so i wouldn't worry much about this, worry if they don't release a beta and go straight to launch, that means there is something wrong there.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

With so many ICOs out there that have already a demo/prototyp and often also partnerships so attract investors REPU would be well advised to come up with something to show before ICO start.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
zgrdyg

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

Lots of ICOs have their beta testing after the sales, there is nothing new there, so i wouldn't worry much about this, worry if they don't release a beta and go straight to launch, that means there is something wrong there.

you are right about the icos have their beta tests after sales but in my opinion i'd like to see some, something before i invest a large amount of money, that's my point. People will be more relaxed while they are investing if there is a product, not finished ready to sale one but some portion of it.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:07:41 PM

Especially because usually there is an alpha build before a beta, so my question is, it's already being tested, at leasy internally?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

you are right about the icos have their beta tests after sales but in my opinion i'd like to see some, something before i invest a large amount of money, that's my point. People will be more relaxed while they are investing if there is a product, not finished ready to sale one but some portion of it.
I think you will not get big investors if you can't show them something about your project and how it will work. Maybe you should consider that and release something.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:51:41 PM

I think you will not get big investors if you can't show them something about your project and how it will work. Maybe you should consider that and release something.

Maybe they should look for some partnerships and release the platform earlier.
I think they will attract more investors and people will not be so skeptical about the project.

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:28:32 PM

I agree with you, I still dont understand how so many people invest in ICOs without even knowing what the ICO is about, so I predict that it will not be a problem for REPU

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:58:12 PM

I agree with you, I still dont understand how so many people invest in ICOs without even knowing what the ICO is about, so I predict that it will not be a problem for REPU

Lots of people are lazy, and just assume that just because there is some hype that it must be a great project.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

With crypto gaining so much mainstream attention, people just invest based on hype. Just look at Tron and XRP, those of course aren't ICO's, but most people just invested because of the hype. Unfortunately this has forced even good quality ICO's to dedicate more time and resources to marketing instead of things like development.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

Yes i see a lot of ico with a beta after it. Its not so easy to have enough fund to developp the beta before the ico, and for REPU I think it’d very expensive with the complexity and the potential of the product.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

i like the idea of repu, a rating and feedback system based on decentralized blockchain technology would be great.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

With crypto gaining so much mainstream attention, people just invest based on hype. Just look at Tron and XRP, those of course aren't ICO's, but most people just invested because of the hype. Unfortunately this has forced even good quality ICO's to dedicate more time and resources to marketing instead of things like development.

True words. Most of the inverstor never read the Whitepaper before. Here in Repo Project I like the end product.
Looking forward to se it running.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:12:17 PM

Lots of blockchain companies beta test after ICO

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

Lots of blockchain companies beta test after ICO

Only because a lot of other companies are doing so, doesn't mean it's good. I am also not really a fan when the investors have to put their money in a project without anything to show but a whitepaper. I am sure Repu could reach out to a lot of more investors when they would have already something to show.
webwakko

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:42:58 PM

there are more projects out there that need the funding to start developing.. allthough it would indeed be nice to see something before you invest, If you look arround, a lot of of new things have investors before they see anything solid ... compare it to people buying a house before it's build... you need to put "some' trust in such projects Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Voltaje

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:15:23 AM

there are more projects out there that need the funding to start developing.. allthough it would indeed be nice to see something before you invest, If you look arround, a lot of of new things have investors before they see anything solid ... compare it to people buying a house before it's build... you need to put "some' trust in such projects Wink

Actually selling a house without being built is a common practice, a company just publish the 3d version and the plans, ask for people to buy the apartment or complex, then they wait for 1 year, and BAM, they have the house later, in cryptos, the plans are the whitepaper, and the 3d version is the alpha and videos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: