Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

great a partnership is coming soon. Every new partnership for REPU cause reputation management is wonderful.

Indeed. Can't wait for the reveal

when will the reveal come? correct me if I'm wrong but the closed round has started right? won't they need a push now?

Yes, it has started yesterday. Also can't wait for the partnership announcement, they would really need to boost their marketing now as the sale started.

Yes, the marketing is crucial. Even how good is your project, you won't make a good marketing it may fail.

This partnership announcement should happen as soon as possible.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

great a partnership is coming soon. Every new partnership for REPU cause reputation management is wonderful.
when will the reveal come? correct me if I'm wrong but the closed round has started right? won't they need a push now?
Yes, it has started yesterday. Also can't wait for the partnership announcement, they would really need to boost their marketing now as the sale started.
Yes, the marketing is crucial. Even how good is your project, you won't make a good marketing it may fail.
I think the announcement will be after closing this last round... but indeed.. good info should nog be kept hidden to long.
I'm curious Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

REPU is kind a must have project for new era in crypto. Social integration is nice to have.
I agree with you this is a very interesting concept with many use cases. Their success will mainly depend on the partnerships they make.
Large field of application - that's what I like in this project, from the search for vacancies to social networks and relationships. I think many applications will interested of this service.
I agree with you. This project will be popular after launch. People will appreciate all the possibilities of the project!

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

I think the announcement will be after closing this last round... but indeed.. good info should nog be kept hidden to long.
I'm curious Smiley

If possible they should reveal their partnership as soon as possible, the closed round isn't going that well. The announcement of a partnership would certainly boost the sale.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

I'm curious Smiley

If possible they should reveal their partnership as soon as possible, the closed round isn't going that well. The announcement of a partnership would certainly boost the sale.

Probably they agree to reveal it at a certain point with the partner as well. So they cannot do what they want.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:42:01 AM

I'm curious Smiley

Probably they agree to reveal it at a certain point with the partner as well. So they cannot do what they want.
I guess it's a big name because if not they had already announced it. Let's hope they say it soon.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:57:38 AM

I'm curious Smiley

When will the closed round be over? Anyways, I don't think they should wait with campaigns till the end. They need to boost awareness, so as many people as possible know about the project before public sale starts.

multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

REPU is kind a must have project for new era in crypto. Social integration is nice to have.
I agree with you this is a very interesting concept with many use cases. Their success will mainly depend on the partnerships they make.
Large field of application - that's what I like in this project, from the search for vacancies to social networks and relationships. I think many applications will interested of this service.
I agree with you. This project will be popular after launch. People will appreciate all the possibilities of the project!

We will seen in the very near future what the platform has to offer. I do have high hopes for all these kinds of services, we need things like this so fud can be halted.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:31:27 AM

I'm curious Smiley

The main dish is the ICO/public-sale (due to hype, social media interaction) so I don't think it will be an issue if the details of the partnership are announced after the private presale.

When will the closed round be over? Anyways, I don't think they should wait with campaigns till the end. They need to boost awareness, so as many people as possible know about the project before public sale starts.

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

So far, fundraising in a closed round is proceeding at a slow pace, with what can this be related?

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

So far, fundraising in a closed round is proceeding at a slow pace, with what can this be related?

Big investors don't pay without negotiating the price. This could be a reason. They want to haggle and have more information for their due diligence. This takes time.
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:15:45 PM

Big investors don't pay without negotiating the price. This could be a reason. They want to haggle and have more information for their due diligence. This takes time.

sure they want to haggle- when it comes to really big amounts of money every cent lower pays off
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

I'm curious Smiley

I guess it's a big name because if not they had already announced it. Let's hope they say it soon.

I hope so, and I hope they will be able to release it soon, because this would push the project a lot if the partnership is something big.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

It would be useful if applied to ico yes, but there is no idea to score something based on feeling. I mean some ico may look bad but then reveal to be the best project ever.

I know what you mean, I just think of VibeHub as an example, they raised like $1.5M during token sale but afterwards VIBE token skyrocketed because they're one of the few to be able to deliver something for real

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

I agree, perhaps they are still eyeing the project, perhaps some information about new partnerships will push them to invest.

loup

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

It would be useful if applied to ico yes, but there is no idea to score something based on feeling. I mean some ico may look bad but then reveal to be the best project ever.

I know what you mean, I just think of VibeHub as an example, they raised like $1.5M during token sale but afterwards VIBE token skyrocketed because they're one of the few to be able to deliver something for real
Indeed ther can be a lot of reason to not raise a lot of money on the ICO like bad marketing campaign, a lot of competition, unstable market,.... But if the project is good will be gaining in popularity and with it will increase its value.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

Indeed ther can be a lot of reason to not raise a lot of money on the ICO like bad marketing campaign, a lot of competition, unstable market,.... But if the project is good will be gaining in popularity and with it will increase its value.

vibehub was massive - is reputed also able to deliver as far as vibe was?
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

Exactly what I meant, ICOs just need money sto start the project, then if a platform will be able to deliver it will go up in value no matter what

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SimpleMan

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

Exactly what I meant, ICOs just need money sto start the project, then if a platform will be able to deliver it will go up in value no matter what

Wouldn't go that far and say that the value increases no matter what. Many of these projects are nothing but experiments. And experiments can have both good and bad outcomes.

Altcoinrusher

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

The closed round has already started and I hoped investors would be eager to participate in it considering the token price is lower or at a discounted rate as compared to its ICO round price.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: