Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

Unfortunally a facebook account is mandetory to attend at airdrop 2 :-(
I don't like to link my private facebook account to any airdrops.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

I mostly don't participate any facebook airdrops either. Sometimes the offer is too good and i'm breaking my rules. But repu is not offering very big airdrop so i won't put my facebook in it.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

REPU makes crypto accessible and can be more understood by beginners and newbies through its one stop shop easy platform with Feedback and rating. this will be gonna hit on top. i just showing my point of views.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

I mostly don't participate any facebook airdrops either. Sometimes the offer is too good and i'm breaking my rules. But repu is not offering very big airdrop so i won't put my facebook in it.

I might pass on this one - there are a bit too many hoops to jump through for me. I hope there are future airdrops that are easier to complete.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:39:12 PM

I might pass on this one - there are a bit too many hoops to jump through for me. I hope there are future airdrops that are easier to complete.

I have to pass too unfortunately as I don't want to use Facebook for this kind of activity but for most people it might be fine.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

I have to pass too unfortunately as I don't want to use Facebook for this kind of activity but for most people it might be fine.

there are other airdrops for this you can try. there is one just for your wallet.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

Is there any new updates from the REPU developer team about platform development? I would like to hear significant updates about this project.
Not yet, I just checked all of the media, and the last news are about the airdrop and partnership with opporty.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

Is there any new updates from the REPU developer team about platform development? I would like to hear significant updates about this project.
Not yet, I just checked all of the media, and the last news are about the airdrop and partnership with opporty.
I hope they can present a scope soon or bring news, the new partnerships will also be very good, they will give much more credibility and attention of new investors to the project
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

I hope they can present a scope soon or bring news, the new partnerships will also be very good, they will give much more credibility and attention of new investors to the project

They should really be a bit more active on social media and here on bitcointalk or maybe they should hire a community manager. Regular updates are beneficial.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:40:06 PM

I recommend you to make a second facebook account for crypto stuff. It's needed to have one because if you don't have one your friends will not be happy if you spam them with crypto stuff.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

A Reputation system is exactly that what we need. Its nicely and transparency too. Smiley
This is a really necessary project. The most important thing that all worked as needed! So that the information is honest and true.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:00:51 PM

I do not understand what caused the reluctance to link your Facebook account with airdrop? Are you afraid someone will steal your data?? I hasten to disappoint you they have already stolen! At the very moment when where you sign up!
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

Making Facebook account as a mandatory for airdrop upsets me too, i have a rule too and broke it for too good to be true airdrops, unfortunately REPU is not one of them.
But either way, some people can learn more about REPU with this airdrop so it will be helpful to project of course.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:56:33 PM

Making Facebook account as a mandatory for airdrop upsets me too, i have a rule too and broke it for too good to be true airdrops, unfortunately REPU is not one of them.
But either way, some people can learn more about REPU with this airdrop so it will be helpful to project of course.
I am curious so far why they ask for more than 5000 friends, because the FB itself has a limit of only 5K friends. And why the FB and Twitter has so many restrictions...
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:22:14 PM

Don't forget the second Airdop of Repu, you can find the form on the twitter page of Repu.
https://twitter.com/repu_project
a second airdrop, very good i was not aware of it, is a great way to increase advertising, apply the repu system to the various teams that do ico on bitcointalk would not be a bad idea...
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

I recommend you to make a second facebook account for crypto stuff. It's needed to have one because if you don't have one your friends will not be happy if you spam them with crypto stuff.

Yes, we have to separate our main facebook account with the crypto stuffs and things. I created a new fb account for the sake of cryptocurrency so only people who are interested on the same thing as mine will be confirmed as my friends.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

Yes, we have to separate our main facebook account with the crypto stuffs and things. I created a new fb account for the sake of cryptocurrency so only people who are interested on the same thing as mine will be confirmed as my friends.

But projects usually doesn't accept new accounts and less friends than usual, so progressing that accounts takes time.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

I wouldn't recommend to participate in any airdrop or bounty with your Facebook account. It's just stupid
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

I wouldn't recommend to participate in any airdrop or bounty with your Facebook account. It's just stupid
I agrre if your friends are not into crypto that's going to bother them so is better to have a second account.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

I agrre if your friends are not into crypto that's going to bother them so is better to have a second account.
I thought of creating a new FB account for bounties, but the registration is too complicated for me now so I decided to use the existing ones. If I don't like some of my friends' new in FB, I just do not follow them, and I expect the same from them.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: