Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

Is there any new updates from the REPU developer team about platform development? I would like to hear significant updates about this project.
Not yet, I just checked all of the media, and the last news are about the airdrop and partnership with opporty.

On what basis did Opporty decide to partner with Repu? Do you think they've shown them something from behind the scenes we haven't seen yet?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:09:56 PM

Unfortunally a facebook account is mandetory to attend at airdrop 2 :-(
I don't like to link my private facebook account to any airdrops.
I recommend you to make a second facebook account for crypto stuff. It's needed to have one because if you don't have one your friends will not be happy if you spam them with crypto stuff.
I wouldn't recommend to participate in any airdrop or bounty with your Facebook account. It's just stupid
I agrre if your friends are not into crypto that's going to bother them so is better to have a second account.
I thought of creating a new FB account for bounties, but the registration is too complicated for me now so I decided to use the existing ones. If I don't like some of my friends' new in FB, I just do not follow them, and I expect the same from them.
Is it even legal to have a multiple Facebook accounts?
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:24:48 PM

Is there any new updates from the REPU developer team about platform development? I would like to hear significant updates about this project.
Not yet, I just checked all of the media, and the last news are about the airdrop and partnership with opporty.

On what basis did Opporty decide to partner with Repu? Do you think they've shown them something from behind the scenes we haven't seen yet?

It would be nice to find out details of this basis - because Repu don't have a demo yet to show the community.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

I recommend you to make a second facebook account for crypto stuff. It's needed to have one because if you don't have one your friends will not be happy if you spam them with crypto stuff.
I wouldn't recommend to participate in any airdrop or bounty with your Facebook account. It's just stupid
I agrre if your friends are not into crypto that's going to bother them so is better to have a second account.
I thought of creating a new FB account for bounties, but the registration is too complicated for me now so I decided to use the existing ones. If I don't like some of my friends' new in FB, I just do not follow them, and I expect the same from them.
Is it even legal to have a multiple Facebook accounts?
It's a bit complicated at the moment to count on Facebook for campaigns, having seen all the restrictions they see imposing on Crypto, of course there are alternatives like Twitter, but to combat these restrictions initially, it would be interesting to see the platform Repu joining Sphere, a decentralized and inclusive social network with little or no restriction, and moreover active in the block chain
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

It would be nice to find out details of this basis - because Repu don't have a demo yet to show the community.
They haven't shown too much about the platform. Maybe it's not the easiest demo to show because it depends too much on the AI.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

I think they will talk about the platform soon, it’s a good thing for the ico. Investors have more trust when team show something before the ico, especially something important like the platform.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:54:02 PM

I think they will talk about the platform soon, it’s a good thing for the ico. Investors have more trust when team show something before the ico, especially something important like the platform.

It would be better if they show something about their product, so people have more confidence about this, let's hope they show us something to see how things are going if the design is good an attractive, they could get even more investors.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

This is the article https://blog.opporty.com/partnership-announcement-4a560d005cd6
I don't know whats been offered by repu, but there are many reason to have a partnership.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:44:22 AM

Yes, we have to separate our main facebook account with the crypto stuffs and things. I created a new fb account for the sake of cryptocurrency so only people who are interested on the same thing as mine will be confirmed as my friends.

Beside that I nearly never use my facebook account anyways if I would start to post crypto bounty stuff etc there I would lose probably half of my contacts lol It would also not help to bring awareness to crypto in general. I am really not a fan of facebook related bounty stuff :/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:27:07 AM

The best thing that Iike from repu is due to the fact that even though if for example they unable to collect the estimated fund, they will continue the repu's platform.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:08:10 AM

The best thing that Iike from repu is due to the fact that even though if for example they unable to collect the estimated fund, they will continue the repu's platform.

Money here is just a setback, with money they could do the product earlier and more polished, more people to hire and more marketing will help, but that can't be done without money, so the ICO will be good, but if it fails, then we just wait for the product.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:15:25 AM

They haven't shown too much about the platform. Maybe it's not the easiest demo to show because it depends too much on the AI.

why so much on AI , arent human suppose to rate the services provided ?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:02:11 AM

I am optimistic that if the platform will be successful in its kind, the number of users will start to grow very fast, so that their database will quickly increase, which will lead us to success in the case of REPU.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:19:36 AM

why so much on AI , arent human suppose to rate the services provided ?

yeah but AI is used to sort thru the reviews to see which are useful and which are not.

rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:37:33 AM

Is it even legal to have a multiple Facebook account

I dont think any law can restrict having a extra facebook account, Thats up to my choice. We are not creating accounts with our citizenship number, passport number:)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

I dont think any law can restrict having a extra facebook account, Thats up to my choice. We are not creating accounts with our citizenship number, passport number:)

Not a law will prohibite this but the terms and conditions of Facebook could maybe. Not sure if it is allowed in them to have official multiple accounts, but I assume as long as no one says something, no one will do something. In worst case it will probably anyways just follow deleting one of the accounts or so.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

Not a law will prohibite this but the terms and conditions of Facebook could maybe. Not sure if it is allowed in them to have official multiple accounts, but I assume as long as no one says something, no one will do something. In worst case it will probably anyways just follow deleting one of the accounts or so.

Also having multiple accounts can be good for facebook especially these days(that membership numbers are declining)
So i dont think they ll restrict that.

Back to Repu, do we have any details about the opporty partnership?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

Money here is just a setback, with money they could do the product earlier and more polished, more people to hire and more marketing will help, but that can't be done without money, so the ICO will be good, but if it fails, then we just wait for the product.

How come? How will they be able to develop the project without the sufficient funds? Did they elaborate on this topic?

kurdun

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

I doubt that all people will agree to the eternal open to viewing the storage of data about their reputation
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

Facebook is bragging about the user number they have. They know there is lots of extra accounts but they are happy with it.

Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: