Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:55:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68361 times)
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

Sold: 8,391 ETH 

In just 24 hours they raised a good amount of ETH already. Now lets see what will happen in the next 48 hours if we can expect a SOLD out crowd sale Cheesy

Congrats BOb's TEam

for 24 hours, this is a very good amount. great to see that the ico keeps so good running. proud to be part of bob's repair (sig campaign).  Smiley

Update:: Sold: 8,524 ETH worth of bob tokens. An increase of 133 ETH in the last 24 hours.

Investments are coming in daily at this rate the ICO will be over sooner than expected Cheesy

Wow! As what I have expexted becasue of the unique features of the Bob's repair project the entrepreneurs are keeps on investing their money in the Bob's repair project, so that is why after 24 hours they reached this large amount of bobs token. I am excited for the success of Bob's repair soon.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

I'm just curious, How will Bob's repair earn revenue if there is no membership fee or sign-up cost? We knew that maintaining a website is very costly.

Bob’s Repair will have different ways to earn revenue. To start Bob's repair will generating money through the STEEM blockchain, escrow services, and providing targeted beneficial third-party services to contractors and consumers.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

I personally admire the project goal of Bob's Repair, and that is  to make sure every customer is able to find an honest, good and trustworthy contractor and to create real reviews and pricing transparency. Honesty and transparency is something that blockchain can provide and Bob's repair is on the right track.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

I personally admire the project goal of Bob's Repair, and that is  to make sure every customer is able to find an honest, good and trustworthy contractor and to create real reviews and pricing transparency. Honesty and transparency is something that blockchain can provide and Bob's repair is on the right track.

I have doubt in transparency, but i will put some guts to ride with bob.repair as not just something need to be change.
It is the whole world need to change for the better economy of each country in this earth.
What bob want to give is is something really to admire.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

I'm just curious, How will Bob's repair earn revenue if there is no membership fee or sign-up cost? We knew that maintaining a website is very costly.

Bob’s Repair will have different ways to earn revenue. To start Bob's repair will generating money through the STEEM blockchain, escrow services, and providing targeted beneficial third-party services to contractors and consumers.

They want to take out the third party, to make the price much cheaper for any customers.
This is what the project want to give for every people in the world.
blockchain is one big solution for that, that is why digital currency is so in time, and their development is really great.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

Just saw today the tremendous amount of telegram members for Bobs Repair. What an excellent marketing for this project. I just came back here to see some updates.

That's right! Bob's repair is having a successful project because they have a great strategy in marketing this project and also for me this project is one of a kind because consumers can now see the original break downs of the materials that they need. I can't wait to see that this project wll reach the hard cap soon.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

They want to take out the third party, to make the price much cheaper for any customers.
This is what the project want to give for every people in the world.
blockchain is one big solution for that, that is why digital currency is so in time, and their development is really great.
Because of this middle men and agencies will no longer have a role in employing contractors. Thanks to blockchain for that. Agencies are just making their pockets fat with the commission they get from poor small contractors. I hate this idea of milking small contractors but they have no choice they needed to be endorsed by a well known agency to be able to get clients. Not any more with Bob.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

Since not all people owns a smartphone nor internet  connection, Bob’s repair SMS API is helping contractors to connect with consumers on the go anywhere around the world. Next week Bob’s Repair website prototype will also be release.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

Since not all people owns a smartphone nor internet  connection, Bob’s repair SMS API is helping contractors to connect with consumers on the go anywhere around the world. Next week Bob’s Repair website prototype will also be release.

i think SMS will stay, they just want to develop more about the company,
SMS is one of the basic for business, and what they will do is to add more feature and make payments updated with digital currrency.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

Bob’s Repair ecosystem will assert fair and transparent pricing through their platform by storing all previous jobs which have been completed by a workman on their profile. Interested customers can then go through the workman’s previous jobs and decide the price they think is fair and reflects the workman’s history.
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

In just 24 hours they raised a good amount of ETH already. Now lets see what will happen in the next 48 hours if we can expect a SOLD out crowd sale Cheesy

Congrats BOb's TEam

for 24 hours, this is a very good amount. great to see that the ico keeps so good running. proud to be part of bob's repair (sig campaign).  Smiley

Update:: Sold: 8,524 ETH worth of bob tokens. An increase of 133 ETH in the last 24 hours.

Investments are coming in daily at this rate the ICO will be over sooner than expected Cheesy

Wow! As what I have expexted becasue of the unique features of the Bob's repair project the entrepreneurs are keeps on investing their money in the Bob's repair project, so that is why after 24 hours they reached this large amount of bobs token. I am excited for the success of Bob's repair soon.

Bob’s Repair got a great concept and are already working on the Bob’s Repair Application Ecosystem. They had a successful pre-sale and are currently doing great on main sale. They have a lot of project supporters and people can see that on increasing growth of Bob's repair telegram community which currently has more than 50000 members and are still growing.

BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

I am excited to share another news! BobsRepair and Rewardsdotcom just signed a partnership deal. They have just received a $1,250,000 contribution from them. This is a big sign also that main sale would be sold out.

I must commend that Bobsrepair have a way of attracting new investors especially at this time when the market is down. What is Rewardsdotcom into?

Rewards.com has over 7000 merchants like Lowe’s, Home Depot, Walmart, a partnership with this kind of platform would enable Bobsrepair the ability to reach wider clientele and extend discounts to its community

Good think about this project is its gaining a lot of support, even from other companies. I'm really looking forward to the ICO main sale. Its a few hours from now and I think this will be a big hit. Good luck.
Rewardsdotcom is a very good partnership for this project, which will undoubtedly help these guys to come to success

The Bob's repair and Rewardsdotcom is having a good relatioship, as we can see this partnership is gaining lot of supports in other investors and other companies.
Aside from that Bob's repair would enable to widened their companies in other countries.

This two partners which is the Bob's Repair and Rewardsdotcom will become more successful in the near future,
because as we can see they are determined in making a good quality products/outcome and the team is very hardworking.
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

Congrats BOb's TEam

Bob’s Repair got a great concept and are already working on the Bob’s Repair Application Ecosystem. They had a successful pre-sale and are currently doing great on main sale. They have a lot of project supporters and people can see that on increasing growth of Bob's repair telegram community which currently has more than 50000 members and are still growing.

I have a few question in my mind which are as follows -
1. How many years has the company been in business?
2. Does It already have signed customers and if yes then how many?
3. When can I expect it to be available on cryptocurrency exchanges?

just saw this on their telegram and got no answers yet.
but the number 3 Q is really something Cheesy i thought its all about the project but turned out to be a person who wants to see the token in the market.
greedy.

Bob's repair CEO himself answered those questions on telegram, he is really very active and serious in making Bob's repair success.
1. Bob's Repair has been in business Since 2014
2. Yes they already had 300,000 customers calls and 55,000 received jobs.
3. Bob tokens are expected to be available on different exchanges by May.

Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:00:28 PM

As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong

They have marketing manager in Asia. I'm just wondering how long will their services grow after launch since they said they will initially set up in the US before going international. They should hire consultants in establishing the company in other countries.
I think that they will soon expand their borders and new consultants will appear in many countries
As what Bob's repair projected right now, we can see that the developers of bobs repair are seriously in marketing the project all over the world. There is a possibility for Bob's repair to expand in the world soon!

It is possible that the Bob's repair may expand, because as we can see the Bob's repair is created to solve review fraud, the hidden advertising fees and inflated costs, and it can help to investors to be aware, because as an investors we have the rights to know what are the materials/product they are using or if the product is good quality.

Yes the Bob's repair is the solution to all those investors who wants to review the expenses they use. And it is trustworthy because your money will not be wasted.

That's right, Bob's repair is trustworthy and that's why many investors wants to have a partnership to the Bob's repair project and In addition to that,
Bob's repair team is good in handling the investors and they are wanting for the success of the project.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

I am excited to share another news! BobsRepair and Rewardsdotcom just signed a partnership deal. They have just received a $1,250,000 contribution from them. This is a big sign also that main sale would be sold out.

I must commend that Bobsrepair have a way of attracting new investors especially at this time when the market is down. What is Rewardsdotcom into?

Yes, Bob's repair has their own style or technique in attracting the investors because the Bob's repair are always in the modem trend, in the cased of partnership of Bob's repair and Rewardsdotcom, they want to produce a better products or results likewise before.
Here they really use their unique style and it is worth noting that they succeed! They are on the right track

That's right! The Bob's repair are very good in terms of attracting investors  because they used different ways to caught the interest of people to invest and give their trust their company.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

Yes, Bob's repair has their own style or technique in attracting the investors because the Bob's repair are always in the modem trend, in the cased of partnership of Bob's repair and Rewardsdotcom, they want to produce a better products or results likewise before.
Here they really use their unique style and it is worth noting that they succeed! They are on the right track

That's right! The Bob's repair are very good in terms of attracting investors  because they used different ways to caught the interest of people to invest and give their trust their company.

Bob's Repair and Rewardsdotcom also signed a partnership. They  received a $1,250,000 contribution from them. Rewards.com has over 7000 merchants like Lowe’s, Home Depot, Walmart thus giving Bob's Repair the ability to extend discounts to Bob's Repair community.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

Hey there! What’s new with Bob’s repair? It’s been long since i been here. Any good news about their ICO? I wish for the success of their ICO but i also wish they’ll be listed in exchanges as soon as they finish. I’m so excited.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

Hello,i joined to ICO. Great platform, awesome idea. I think it`s will be success. Good luck.

Wow, that's nice! The Bob's repair is always have a great and the platform and it is very good because the team of the Bob's repair project had their eagerness to attain the success that they want.
And in additional to that, the Bob's repair is always doing their best.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

I watched the video explaining the essence of the project, a really worthwhile project and I hope that by investing in it my funds will eventually get a good profit.

thank you for the creator of that video, because this video will gives clarity to the people who are in doubt or who did not get the essence and importance of the bobs repair project .
this video also discussed the mission and platform of the bobs repair project! kudos to you  mate!!!!
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:26:41 PM

This tagline catches my attention.

"By giving the power of skilled back to the people."

Bob's Repair is really a great project which allows every individual perform their skill and talents. At the same time, cutting up a large amount of fees from big service companies who charge so much to their clients. I am really looking forward to this project's success.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: