Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:32:58 AM

with the help of bob's repair platform and the blockchain technology on its back. it will bring quality service and a competitive cost of materials to the customers. through blockchain technology bob's repair want to connect contractors and consumers easily and also eliminate fraud.

It will certainly bring high-quality services at a lower cost. Without the middleman who usually abuses the weakness of a small-time contractor, I think it will be a better place to the individual. In addition to this, blockchain technology will help to eliminate review fraud which the consumers usually use to find good services on the net.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:34:25 AM

Believe me the whole crypto currency will transform the world we see right now from paper works we are heading to all digital bob repair want that to happen and they took the initiative to offer the public a convenient way of providing repairs that will make the customers satisfied from the service that they are paying for.

because of the blockchain technology we can monitor the list of records that secured using cryptography that can eliminate fraud in all companies. just like the bob's repair will do they will bring the records of past contractors, the price of the materials so that consumers will know if the contractors will give them overprice of the service or the materials. this kind of project will bring trust to all contractors.

with the help of steem blockchain, bob's repair will build an IOS, Android and even Web application in order to reduce advertising fee, eliminate fraud and bring transparency to the cost of materials that can surely benefits consumers and contractors.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:41:51 AM

It is interesting to know that Bob has given focus on these areas. Imagine, giant investors have focused so much in building new houses, developing real estates and building new buildings for residence but very few thought about repairing and taking care of the already existing houses and establishments that need rennovations, repairs and other minor but everyday problems most of us are encountering. And hat’s off to Bob for this. Those small problems we experience at home are indeed the big problems if not taken care off and been taken advantage by most of contractors due to less competitors they have.

I think Bob's Repair just want to help the ordinary people on their problems about hiring a contractor and to lessen the repair cost. It is obvious that the repair cost goes high when the middleman exists. It also helps those individuals who are too busy to do the repairs to their homes because they have to earn more on their jobs.

Yes Bob's Repair is helping consumers check the appropriate price for certain labor and get it the actual labor from a trusted contractor. On the other side , Bob's Repair is also promoting contractor by a good reviews and higher trust rating based on the quality of their finished work unlike other companies who market contractors based on the amount of their paid ads and paid reviews.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:43:44 AM

Sold: 8,391 ETH 

In just 24 hours they raised a good amount of ETH already. Now lets see what will happen in the next 48 hours if we can expect a SOLD out crowd sale Cheesy

Congrats BOb's TEam

Wow that's a crazy amount for 24 hours! May I know what's the hard cap?
With 100,000 signed up no wonder bobs are selling like pancakes now and sure many investors will hop in the train and don't want to be left out for this opportunity.
Keep it up.

Based on the amount of Bob's repair tokens that has been sold to the market, i can confidently say that the Bob's repair project will reach its hard cap.
Because the investors are keeps on investing their money to this platform and in 24 hours the project sold more than thousands of their tokens.
That's gonna happen what ever it takes this project will absolutely reach their hardcap. I still believe that new investors will look up on this. Be proud that this campaign will end very soon and I believe on that.

based on your statement kingvirus09 i do personally believes also that the bobs repair project will reach their hard cap and as the time goes by their are lots of investors that wants to invest to their company so that is the good sign that before the end of this project the bobs repair will having the success in reaching the hard cap. and I believe in that

The BOB Token smart contract has been checked and verified by NewAlchemy. They are considered one of the leaders in the industry. BobsRepair will be hosting a LIVE ask me anything (AMA) event tomorrow at 10:00am pst. Bob's Repair will also be releasing their website Alpha Prototype and will be doing a walkthrough in order to answer any questions that supporter, consumers and contractors may have.

This is a good start of bob from entering the crypto currency my hopes are also high that the tokens will be sold out fast. Now that bitcoin's price is recovering the market is now beginning to have a lot of money to flow the marketcap is increasing little by little some portions of that will go to ICO's and I see bob as one of the best choices to invest in the different industries involving crypto currencies.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:47:34 AM

Believe me the whole crypto currency will transform the world we see right now from paper works we are heading to all digital bob repair want that to happen and they took the initiative to offer the public a convenient way of providing repairs that will make the customers satisfied from the service that they are paying for.

because of the blockchain technology we can monitor the list of records that secured using cryptography that can eliminate fraud in all companies. just like the bob's repair will do they will bring the records of past contractors, the price of the materials so that consumers will know if the contractors will give them overprice of the service or the materials. this kind of project will bring trust to all contractors.

with the help of steem blockchain, bob's repair will build an IOS, Android and even Web application in order to reduce advertising fee, eliminate fraud and bring transparency to the cost of materials that can surely benefits consumers and contractors.

YES! I really like their developing application to support the customers from their potential project where they can have the reviews of other customers on the contractors, same with the contractors can have feedback to its costumers having this kind of arms length transactions which not leave anyone at a disadvantage from the service and payment they provided.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:00:53 AM

people and the industry want that kind of service and anyone who wants to engage some contracts do demand transparency so everything can be fair and clean that's, bob's team foresaw this kind of demand from its past history in providing home repair service in the US so they want to have some upgrade with the help of the blockchain it can be possible knowing it have many room for improvements.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:07:02 AM

Sold: 8,391 ETH 

In just 24 hours they raised a good amount of ETH already. Now lets see what will happen in the next 48 hours if we can expect a SOLD out crowd sale Cheesy

Congrats BOb's TEam

Wow that's a crazy amount for 24 hours! May I know what's the hard cap?
With 100,000 signed up no wonder bobs are selling like pancakes now and sure many investors will hop in the train and don't want to be left out for this opportunity.
Keep it up.

Based on the amount of Bob's repair tokens that has been sold to the market, i can confidently say that the Bob's repair project will reach its hard cap.
Because the investors are keeps on investing their money to this platform and in 24 hours the project sold more than thousands of their tokens.
That's gonna happen what ever it takes this project will absolutely reach their hardcap. I still believe that new investors will look up on this. Be proud that this campaign will end very soon and I believe on that.

based on your statement kingvirus09 i do personally believes also that the bobs repair project will reach their hard cap and as the time goes by their are lots of investors that wants to invest to their company so that is the good sign that before the end of this project the bobs repair will having the success in reaching the hard cap. and I believe in that

The BOB Token smart contract has been checked and verified by NewAlchemy. They are considered one of the leaders in the industry. BobsRepair will be hosting a LIVE ask me anything (AMA) event tomorrow at 10:00am pst. Bob's Repair will also be releasing their website Alpha Prototype and will be doing a walkthrough in order to answer any questions that supporter, consumers and contractors may have.

This is a good start of bob from entering the crypto currency my hopes are also high that the tokens will be sold out fast. Now that bitcoin's price is recovering the market is now beginning to have a lot of money to flow the marketcap is increasing little by little some portions of that will go to ICO's and I see bob as one of the best choices to invest in the different industries involving crypto currencies.
I think the token sale of Bob's repair is destined to the current situation of the market where the price smoothly move up. I hope that Bob's repair will immediately list in a big exchanges after the token sale.

mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:15:22 AM

YES! I really like their developing application to support the customers from their potential project where they can have the reviews of other customers on the contractors, same with the contractors can have feedback to its costumers having this kind of arms length transactions which not leave anyone at a disadvantage from the service and payment they provided.

Yes, Bob Application will be built on the STEEM blockchain,wherein when both sides of a transaction from consumer and contractor -will leave a review, Bob’s Repair will link that review to the actual financial transaction. And due to the functions of upvoting, flagging posts, and user reputation on the STEEM blockchain visibility is governed by merit.

URCRYPTOKNIGHT

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:13:22 AM

Yes, Bob Application will be built on the STEEM blockchain,wherein when both sides of a transaction from consumer and contractor -will leave a review, Bob’s Repair will link that review to the actual financial transaction. And due to the functions of upvoting, flagging posts, and user reputation on the STEEM blockchain visibility is governed by merit.

BOB token will be use as a utility token that allows users to access and use a network of skilled trade workers as well as a smart contract based escrow service for home repair, new construction and other service jobs in the Bob's Repair ecosystem. Bob's Repair shall routinely acquire token directly off the market and burn said tokens to decrease market supply.
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

BOB token will be use as a utility token that allows users to access and use a network of skilled trade workers as well as a smart contract based escrow service for home repair, new construction and other service jobs in the Bob's Repair ecosystem. Bob's Repair shall routinely acquire token directly off the market and burn said tokens to decrease market supply.

Bob token will be used as a utility token but the Bob's repair ecosystem will be operating mostly in the US , in this part i start to wonder if there would be enough user to boost the price of Bob token if its main use would be limited in few states only across US?
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

Different repairs are generally happening everyday in different areas of our community, electrical repairs, mechanical repairs, construction repairs and so on, and honestly finding a good contractor to do the job is quite frustrating. I believe in the power of blockchain technology , on how it can a record data and how no other people would be able to alter this input data. A public record of the labor pricing and labor reviews on the blockchain can greatly help lots of people in finding the right contractor that was given a good review based on services provided to their previous clients.

Very well said!  It is all about reliable records and documentation. Transparency of these data is the key to provide high quality services on a lowest cost possible. Thanks to Blockchain technology that keeps the records. Easy to access but very hard to alter.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:33:44 AM

Bob token will be used as a utility token but the Bob's repair ecosystem will be operating mostly in the US , in this part i start to wonder if there would be enough user to boost the price of Bob token if its main use would be limited in few states only across US?

Statistically speaking there is an abundance in number of skilled workers and it is growing every year, if Bob's repair skilled workers will continue to grow over the years as well as the consumers, this could also increase the price of Bob tokens. But since it geographical use is limited the growth in price could be slower but definitely organic and not the pump and dump case like what usually happens to other altcoins.
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:41:37 AM

Different repairs are generally happening everyday in different areas of our community, electrical repairs, mechanical repairs, construction repairs and so on, and honestly finding a good contractor to do the job is quite frustrating. I believe in the power of blockchain technology , on how it can a record data and how no other people would be able to alter this input data. A public record of the labor pricing and labor reviews on the blockchain can greatly help lots of people in finding the right contractor that was given a good review based on services provided to their previous clients.

Very well said!  It is all about reliable records and documentation. Transparency of these data is the key to provide high quality services on a lowest cost possible. Thanks to Blockchain technology that keeps the records. Easy to access but very hard to alter.

The passion of Bob's repair is indeed admirable, they could have stop and earn on their SMS platform, but they still recognise the needs of the market on pricing transparency and legit reviews. Now their service to consumers and contractors will be highly improve with its blockchain enhancement.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

And another advantage here is the review they put or make in every contractor’s profile is reliable because they are the reviews previous clients made. Reviews based on experience and not just made by anyone else.

Yeah Bob's Repair bring a different approach to blockchain by creating such innovative idea to give a more decentralized system of labour pricing and making all kinds of repair in a more convenience manner, a very smart way of finding the best service.

A very smart move from Bob's Repair team. Convenience, Reliability of Pricing, Transparency of Reviews and Lower Cost of Labor price. It will also produce high quality services because the consumer directly pay the contractors thru smart contract payment system.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

Online service is growing in popularity and importance. Good thing about online services is conveniency. We can purchase online anywhere and anytime. Also it  helps those skilled workers for a new range of opportunities to maximize their growth potential. By offering their services online, they can sell goods nationwide.
But the Bob's repair is only for repairing, I never saw selling of goods in their whitepaper. Anyway, I agree with your opinion, services will become more convinient to all people specially those who are needed a support in a rush manner. Bob's repair can make connection between clients and skilled workers as quickly as it should be.
I am looking for the progress of the project and I hope someday, Bob's repair will be available to my country.

I am also looking forward that Bob's Repair will be available to my country. There are so many skilled trade workers here and yet, the resident owners hire those companies that gives a higher price due to good reviews and name. I think through Bob's Repair, many ordinary skilled people will have the chance to good opportunities and may have higher income.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:21:40 AM

Correct me if I am wrong. But what I can see is that Bob's Repair is not limited to home repairs. I think they will expand into full developed platform that will offer everything about services. That is a good thing for all skilled workers all over the Globe which have the difficulty to market their skills.
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

Online service is growing in popularity and importance. Good thing about online services is conveniency. We can purchase online anywhere and anytime. Also it  helps those skilled workers for a new range of opportunities to maximize their growth potential. By offering their services online, they can sell goods nationwide.
But the Bob's repair is only for repairing, I never saw selling of goods in their whitepaper. Anyway, I agree with your opinion, services will become more convinient to all people specially those who are needed a support in a rush manner. Bob's repair can make connection between clients and skilled workers as quickly as it should be.
I am looking for the progress of the project and I hope someday, Bob's repair will be available to my country.

I am also looking forward that Bob's Repair will be available to my country. There are so many skilled trade workers here and yet, the resident owners hire those companies that gives a higher price due to good reviews and name. I think through Bob's Repair, many ordinary skilled people will have the chance to good opportunities and may have higher income.

After Bob's Repair successful ICO , i will expect some new icoS with similar concept that would be based on different countries, and hopefully they will get the Bob's repair ICO to be their advisors or maybe on the team itself. Having started the prototype of this business, Bob's Repair is by far ahead of experienced.

wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:33:33 AM

Correct me if I am wrong. But what I can see is that Bob's Repair is not limited to home repairs. I think they will expand into full developed platform that will offer everything about services. That is a good thing for all skilled workers all over the Globe which have the difficulty to market their skills.

I think. that it would be logical to offer such a service. In this business, you can scale without limit.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

Yes i don't think Bob's repair is focused on home repairs alone. They can assist different skilled worker from different fields but i don't think the whole world would be able to benefit to Bob's repair service atleast not for now, as Bob's Repair prototype is currently operating in 10 different states in U.S., for Bob's Repair to go around the globe will still take some time.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:19:58 AM

After Bob's Repair successful ICO , i will expect some new icoS with similar concept that would be based on different countries, and hopefully they will get the Bob's repair ICO to be their advisors or maybe on the team itself. Having started the prototype of this business, Bob's Repair is by far ahead of experienced.

It might happen but there are also difference even a little bit in Bob's repair. Well, if there will become a new project same as Bob's repair, I think it will not become bullish as what happening right now. It means that the uniqueness of this project is highly intensed that cause the attraction for the investors to lend their money in the token sale. If ever there are new one, there is a possibility that they will in partnership with Bob's repair.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: