Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how control my emotion??  (Read 8163 times)
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:52:24 PM

I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

Controlling our emotion is a step by step process. One can never immediately control his or her own emotion within a short period of time. Particularly if the environment or people that surrounds that person is not healthy. So, to control it better start from simple things such as watching movies, try to control your emotions about what you feel during the movie.
The obvious truth is that there is nothing you can even do to control your emotions if you do not have any idea about how to trade. I remembered my first few days learning how to trade all by myself, they were days filled up with a whole lot of panic and it was bad.

I had no idea what to do and how to even make some decisions and I was always more or less like a FOMO until I understood how to trade and do it right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:21:45 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 08:34:06 AM by jpoker272727

Stay focused and sharp. Don't take quickness and reacting without thinking to get you. Altcoins are variable and if you are well instructed then you must know that everything that falls down eventually gets up. Hold your "alts" until next big opportunity and suppress your emotions in this case. There is no room for emotions in investing. You only need the steady mind that is focused on that what you do at the given moment.
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:30:29 AM

I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry
If you want to control you emotion you must follow some strategy that is very simple at first you set you mind, you must daily trade only 10 time if you win a day 3-4 time you don't start trade on this day because you make a profit if you lose 1-4 trade you don't trade but if you 1 trade win and one lose again 1 win and 1 lose in this time you must trade only 10 trade, never trade more then 10 in a day.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:06:55 AM

If you want to control you emotion you must follow some strategy that is very simple at first you set you mind, you must daily trade only 10 time if you win a day 3-4 time you don't start trade on this day because you make a profit if you lose 1-4 trade you don't trade but if you 1 trade win and one lose again 1 win and 1 lose in this time you must trade only 10 trade, never trade more then 10 in a day.
Very nice advice, simple mind setting will help traders to earn inside this activity, without doing it chances to stress your self may happen,
we really can't say when the ups or downs will occur, but as long as we have our own setup and strategy we will not be worried in anyhow
its always good to understand everything before starting to deal with trading.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:13:50 PM

Write down big words: NOT BE GREEDY , NOT BE SCARED and always keep an eye on it while trading
Every smart trader will know the best time to sell, the best time to buy and the best time to HODL without getting emotional. It balls down on you knowing what you are doing; because without that, there is no way the person involved in the trade will never get emotional.

Emotion comes in when you are confused, and not sure if what you end up doing will be right or wrong but once you know how to analyze the situation of things and know you are making a good decision, emotion would be the last thing.
high_jack

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:22:43 PM

For honestly , i'm really bad at controlling my emotions, looking for some treatment but it's not working all the time. Nothing can help me calm down Sad. I found some solutions in this thread but it's all not worked for me.
eshkikay

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:33:32 PM

In trading it takes patience and tranquility in emotions if you buy at a high price then the price down is normal, many people who experience it like you better calm down and be patient waiting until the price goes up again.
by preparing yourself ahead of time you'll find that the problematic emotion goes away before it interferes with your life select the situation emotion can have an important influence or physical health and it is critical to deal effectively with the feelings control whatever aspect of the stress that you can the ability to control my emotion and my regardless of circumstances sets me apart from other man learning to control your emotions includes creating an environment where you know that you can go to express those emotion safely knowing that you can give yourself.

Right,  patience is needed in trading coins but still holding emotions are sometimes hard especially if the price keeps going down.  What I do is just set my order whenever I trade.  I don't watch over the price so that I will not be displeased if the price  keeps going down.  I go back to the exchanger after an hour just to check if my order is processed. 

In trading,  if you are not able to control your emotion you will always end up selling your coins at lower prices and loss the opportunity or the chance on earning good profit.
ICOcosmos

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:03:17 PM

If you ever feel like this again. Step away from the computer. There is no point to subject yourself to unnecessary suffering.
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

For me how to control emotion. Im going to analys about my emotion. And  and relax and mind set always and be patience.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

i suggest that u trade emotionless , completely logical like a smart robot
i know it is hard but if u want to get hurt less , forget emotions and feeling , trust on no one analysis , do it by urself!
use technical tools , reade books and read charts , be patioent and u should be good to earn some money! Cool

Anyone has the will to control their own emotions, just be serious at your goal in making profit with cryptos,  practice and exercise it everytime you make a trade and it would become your virtue. I agree with what you have said Smiley using technical tools and studying is a must

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: