Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10462 times)
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:26:45 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
If btc continues to rise, there is nothing called late. But I think you should look carefully before deciding whether to invest or not, because the current btc price is really too high and if you buy at this moment probably not much profit but the risk rate again very high. I think you should wait or invest in other currencies until the btc price drops.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dani33

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:29:36 AM

I think is better late than never but is ever a risk it depend how you could invest, for me is still a great investment!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoDEATH99

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:31:09 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
I think personally that bitcoin is now simplz to expensive to buy. Sure, it may grow to 60,000 and we might regret it, but it may also fall to 15000 or less. if it grows to 60,000 which is a lot lot, youd get a 3 times profit. Soem altcoins make a 2times profit in a single day. But of course, theyre not easy to guess. Im tryzing to make profits with altcoin that will enable me buy back the time I lost with not investing in btc. I first heard of it when it was 200, and then 6000 and still didnt buy. Stupid indeed.

Will pass 100k in few years
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:39:18 AM

Exactly, although we have to consider the days past by but it's still have time to be a part of the community. Being late or first is not the basis in here, the most important thing is that we have given a chance to participate in this great opportunity.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:50:59 AM

Actually it is a yes late is more good than never so if youdont want to regret someday buy bitcoin now even the value of it is so very high dont worry bitcoin is rapidly and continiously to grow month by month because of the popularity.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:55:39 AM

Of course it is better late than never because if tou are late you can still have a chance to do it to experience it. And in this business especially bitcoins it is better to invest late than never because you can still gain money if you invest but if you don't then tou can never feel the growth of bitcoins. And you might say that the value  too much expensive so it is too late to buy. No it is not too late bitcoins are just getting started in the business and this is just their start trust me it can me worth millions or dollars soon.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:03:38 AM

Bitcoin is volatile,nobody knows when the price up and down. But bitcoin now has a rapid growth that i think it is still good to invest,yes it is good to invest now than never and regret at the end. As long as the demand of bitcoin still high there is still a posssibility that it will continue to price increase.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:13:35 AM

Of course.This is the golden words to someone who always find ways inorder to improve their status in life.It's better late than doing nothing.Eventhough there are so many days passing by,at least we come up to realize that we need to do it now or else there will be no chance.It is better to do something after it was supposed to have been done than not to do it at all.Bitcoin is an opportunity,eventhough it started in 2009,it is never too late as long we made an account and register it the forum.Opportunity is always there, we just need to grab it and work for it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:24:07 AM

Its better to use bitcoin now because its value will be increasing so high . If you have more knowledge about bitcoin you will gain more profit and money about it. Mant people aggresive to know what bitcoin is and it will help you a lot. Just to improve your life. Less hassle at the same time you can have a peace of mind you can be a great provider for your family.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:25:40 AM

when btc was 5000$ so many people have said the same thing as you are saying now. I hope it is not the top and everyone can profit from it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:42:25 AM

I suppose there will be a shake of market as holidays is comming or we can say Winter Is Coming!
That because people already earn huge profits recently and now is time to cashout take profit and enjoy their loyal holidays!
But this is good chance for you to join!

dubistnicer

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:42:49 AM

i hope you won`t be dissapointed and earn as much as you can.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:48:33 AM

when btc was 5000$ so many people have said the same thing as you are saying now. I hope it is not the top and everyone can profit from it.

Yes its better late than never. There are lots of things that needs to be done but sometimes we tend intentionally not to do due to lack of time and busy schedules. There are times that we sometimes regret of not doing it specially if we have deadlines. When we are not able to meet deadlines we then feel stressed and eventually start doing it and got really pressured. For me its better late than never but much better not to be late. Just right on time.
NuttyOrange

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:53:20 AM

It's really difficult to say at this point since Bitcoin has moved up so much. It's not a bad thing to make a couple of test buys with only a portion of your funds though.
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:15:43 AM

I advise you to wait till the middle of January, 2018. May be it will be good BTC correction in that time and you could buy bitcoins.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:23:07 AM

Yes it is true it's better to late than never, but I think it was not so late to invest in bitcoin, because price of this coin now are getting bigger and bigger. I suggest to more users to invest now because bitcoin value was in rally to reach $25,000 and it was so close. A little bit steps and bitcoin will achieve the $20,000 price, hoping that in first quarter of 2018 they achieved the $25,000 I expect.
audiman

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:28:46 AM

Good stuff mate. People have been saying it's the "top" since it cracked the hundred dollar mark. If you're planning on holding them for the long term, you'll be fine.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:31:19 AM

I advise you to wait till the middle of January, 2018. May be it will be good BTC correction in that time and you could buy bitcoins.

this is a good idea if he wants to buy a big amount of bitcoin and only buy small amount right now because there will be a correction for the price so if he can use that moment to buy bitcoin then he can buy a lot of bitcoin. but if he only wants to buy a small part of bitcoin then he can buy right now without waiting until january 2018. but make sure that the price is down before buying bitcoin so you can get bitcoin with low price.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:14:02 AM

As for investment, my personal understanding is to use your funds to gain as much profit as possible within the scope of the risk that you can control as much as possible. To see what kind of income you need, if you need to get it quickly in a short time, the risk is also very high. You can invest in some potential new altcoin. If you plan to make long-term profit, there is no doubt that you choose to buy bitcoin. You can buy it now!
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:43:33 AM

Yah i actually joined late also just this year but since i started i made a rapid growth of the money i invested, i didn’t expect that the movement as fast as this, i should have joined btc before but i decided too late, but then it was so surprising that’s why it really late than never because i have earned big also since the day i started, so no regret it’s better than never.. happy still😃
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: