Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:29:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10462 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:21:36 PM

Today bitcoin price is on dump looks like it's great time to buy, isn't it? Do you think guys it would still fall or ready to surge again soon?

I think it will fall for a day and will surge again soon. They can't never stop btc price to rise up and up in the coming days. For now, while btc price fall, it's the right time to buy some btc now.

cupronickel

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:01:35 PM

Buy the dip, of course. It's easier said than done, because you're moving against market sentiment. But if you believe in Bitcoin and you dismiss the fud, it's really pretty easy to buy the dip. There were some amazing opportunities the past 24 hours. Once all those Coinbase noobs cash out their BCash for BTC, we'll see new all time highs for Bitcoin.

Vires in Numeris
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:08:11 PM

yeah you choose the good choice, better you late in investing than you never investing anything in crypto, my friend said that he better loss than never join in investment, because if you start investing its mean that you hoping that you will get some profit from that investment

NuttyOrange

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:04:52 AM

yeah you choose the good choice, better you late in investing than you never investing anything in crypto, my friend said that he better loss than never join in investment, because if you start investing its mean that you hoping that you will get some profit from that investment

Never late than never I guess, You will not get rich as others who have invested long time ago. But still you will earn profit for a while. I hope bitcoin's upward price surge will still go for years.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:24:18 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
for me it is better to be late than never.atleast i tried to reach that thing and never give up to it.better to late and hoping that you will get some profit from that investment than nothing.i still believe that try and try until we succeed.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
NuttyOrange

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:28:45 AM

Better do something fast though every time wasted, is every money you have possibly earned. If you will say you will not invest because your already late, your a fool.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:31:07 AM

Bitcoins are an excellent for long term investing so I feel that you can't be late to put resources into bitcoins or some other crypto currency.Bitcoins haven't achieved it's potential yet and will keep on rising insofar as individuals contribute and utilizes them.But in the event that you will put resources into bitcoins now, as a sanity check sit tight for a drop or something as while contributing dependably endeavor to purchase low offer high however the cost stay around 15-18k get them I don't think with the goal that it will go down past that now
NuttyOrange

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:35:01 AM

Bitcoins are an excellent for long term investing so I feel that you can't be late to put resources into bitcoins or some other crypto currency.Bitcoins haven't achieved it's potential yet and will keep on rising insofar as individuals contribute and utilizes them.But in the event that you will put resources into bitcoins now, as a sanity check sit tight for a drop or something as while contributing dependably endeavor to purchase low offer high however the cost stay around 15-18k get them I don't think with the goal that it will go down past that now

I think the author won't ask the same question again if the price have reached at 50k or 100k. Better do some actions now than just thinking if its late to invest.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:53:05 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
I agree with your opinion with the belief that bitcoin will continue to increase, and for the moment in my country bitcoin can not be fully for free market transactions, but I'm sure that someday it will happen in my country
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:02:23 AM

Today bitcoin price is on dump looks like it's great time to buy, isn't it? Do you think guys it would still fall or ready to surge again soon?
We didn't know if it goes down more or bounce back and create another all time high considering investors are all over the world sometimes technical analysis for chart doesn't reflect actual pricing of BTC it was far overbought already and many people say it will have a correction below $10k or even $8k but look what happen,  BTC continuously surge and almost touch the $20k level. my advice is keep vigilant on the entry price and know where to cut loss if necessary.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:45:34 AM

Never late than never I guess, You will not get rich as others who have invested long time ago. But still you will earn profit for a while. I hope bitcoin's upward price surge will still go for years.
Cryptocurrency technology is being spreading now, mostly people are still unknown about cryptocurrency so it means that it is the beginning to invest or to participate in bitcoin business and it will go far introduce across the world. In this regard we cannot say that a man is late to invest now and it is good thinking that better late than nothing.

First it is not late, but if it is, so much better to invest being late because participation at any stage is much important. By expert opinion bitcoin will bring revolution being a currency in future.   
cue

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:49:06 AM

Yes, better late than never mate.  When I first invested on this bitcoin, it was around US$ 3,600 already and I thought it was too late already but still I had hope that it will increase, so I was right, it increased three-folds or more at some point. 

imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:37:52 AM

yup, it is a good choice. Better late than never. For investing we must sure for our choice. You don't have to be doubt about the price, because the bitcoin price is always up and down depend on the market situation. Bitcoin is one of the long good term investment that you ever met. Bitcoin will bring good influence in the future and it is good for the economy.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Rothsteina

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:23:10 PM

i just join to cryptocurrency using airdrop and collect about 200$ in less than year.

cryptocurrency is just new world and it is too early not late. Wink
Monyong

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

I thought, Maybe you did not see it as the right time to invest on that low price. We should not blame ourselves for not investing early because that's how it is. Sometimes we need regret so we can really learn ...
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

I agree. I joined in August after the coins went up like hell. Right now I have profits ranging from -24% up to 3000%, depending on the coin. It's better late than never in my opinion.
CryptoZ7

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:08:24 AM

The life of us humans is mortal. Nobody can live to see the world after 100 years. Again to survive today funding is mandatory. Hence, the necessity is to create a recurring source of funds that would secure the minimum material necessities of our daily lives. Once this process is established, we can move into expansion or diversification without disturbing the already established process. Hence, we slowly need to move into a recurring process of magnification of fund inflow. Even if we are at 60 it is never to late to start the process. We may be born poor, but at least we can die very rich.
RheamaeElbanbuena

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:15:50 AM

it's better to be late than nothing because when you last have the right to receive or receive ... because when you do not have anything to do especially when you need money
Iacomus

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:26:55 AM

Its better to be late than never. The crypto currency is giving more high value.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:31:27 AM

Yes, that's true. If you already know that you are late, hurry to another!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: