Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10462 times)
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

While the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are still in development stage for global adoption for payment and other form of transactions and exchanges, it is not too late to invest and pour enough knowledge about bitcoin. If you are planing to buy then timing is everything if you think that buying today was a good price then try to wait patiently until the good price to sell reaches upto 20% higher gains than your initial investments, bitcoin price is unpredictable so better hold it and let it go when the right time comes with no regrets.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:47:26 AM

I do not think I should be afraid to invest bitcoin whenever we want to invest, because I see no risk in this investment. nothing is too late to invest, do it whenever we want to invest and do not sell when the price drops where we have not gained profit, then when the price has risen and we gain profit then immediately sell, this is actually the best investment from bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a long-term investment, and we have to be patient waiting for the price increase in order to make a profit.
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

better late than never knowing the great meaning of bitcoin. better late than not investing in bitcoin, probably above a suitable word for that question. all those who live want to have a good and good life later for him and his family.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

I do not think it's too late to do bitcoin activity because bitcoin is a digital asset that will definitely be worth in the future. so I think it is a foolishness if we still waste the existence of bitcoin because this is an opportunity for us in terms of economic improvement.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cruz06

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

In life, being late is part of our life. In school, in work, in church, in going home, and etc. The greatest thing about living in this world is knowing something that you don't know yet. I didn't say that we should know everything. I just want to say that knowing something related to our passion, dreams and life is the best things to know. It's alright if you are a late bloomer. It's just that, when our time comes, then it's our time. Do not be aggressive and it will come. One of this is bitcoin it's okay if we learn it late. It's alright if we are just starting while our friends is making lots of money in bitcoin. We will reach that point. Just wait. It's better to be late than never knowing what bitcoin really does.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

Bitcoins are great for long term investment so i think that you can't be late to invest in bitcoins or any other crypto currency.Bitcoins haven't reached it's potential yet and will continue to rise as long as people invest and uses them.But if you are going to invest in bitcoins now, just to be safe wait for a drop or something as while investing always try to buy low sell high but the price remain around 16-17k buy them i don't think so that it will go down beyond that now.
I agree with your opinion that, bitcoin are great for long term investment where you can assure that you could income and your money will be multiply. In addition to that, it is not too late to invest in bitcoin and there are still risky in investment on bitcoin because the price is not stable but I do believe that in the future the market will become stable and the price will spike to the moon.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

It's not late to invest in bitcoin, infact it's better now than later. As for the fabled bubble that is said to burst any second now, I highly doubt it. There may be a correction, but it shouldn't affect the cryptocurrency market that much if it doesn't lead to an overall market crash, so no worries there. It's an extremely volatile currency so really there's no clear prediction.
It's safe to invest your bitcoins in anything you desire, just make sure not to blow up your lifetime savings on it, it's not a very smart move. I would suggest keeping them, hodling more specifically, the long term investment will pay off.
It is not too late to invest in bitcoin and you can invest in bitcoin as long you have money. On the other hand, bitcoin is a good investment but all kind of investment are risky like in bitcoin because the price is not stable and it always change so that there is a chance you could earn high income or you could lose your money.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

It's not late to invest in bitcoin, infact it's better now than later. As for the fabled bubble that is said to burst any second now, I highly doubt it. There may be a correction, but it shouldn't affect the cryptocurrency market that much if it doesn't lead to an overall market crash, so no worries there. It's an extremely volatile currency so really there's no clear prediction.
It's safe to invest your bitcoins in anything you desire, just make sure not to blow up your lifetime savings on it, it's not a very smart move. I would suggest keeping them, hodling more specifically, the long term investment will pay off.
It is not too late to invest in bitcoin and you can invest in bitcoin as long you have money. On the other hand, bitcoin is a good investment but all kind of investment are risky like in bitcoin because the price is not stable and it always change so that there is a chance you could earn high income or you could lose your money.

That is the truth about reality when you have been told about bitcoin you did not care to listen, but when graces come to the table you felt regret, but now you have the chance to join bitcoin because it is still going on , so better late in joining bitcoin , than never joining and you regret for your whole life of why you are joining bitcoin.
libertsem

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

Yes, it is never late and there is still a lot of growth possible. However, you can make better returns with new coins now if you do some research.
Noelle.2412

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

Cryptocurrency will continue to grow on the succeeding years. You can buy bitcoin now as its price is not that big right now.You can easily buy household products by getting a Bitcoin debit card powered by Visa or MasterCard, check out Tenx, Centra and Monaco.
Cryptoobiobi

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:59:32 AM

This is just right. Long term investors benefit more from crypto
In the long term, cryptocurrency market will only grow, so you have nothing to fear. But the risk of a correction remains.

What do you mean by risk of a correction?

market crash
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

It is never too late to invest in bitcoin as long as you know the consequences in crypto currencey , the volatility is so real and if you easily get panic you might sell your coins and loss profit specially when you buy it in a high value.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:15:38 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
Yes, I agree, this saying will be just to the point, it will be very useful in the course of work in the field of crypto-currencies, because all the work is very risky and difficult, and having believed in yourself you can earn a lot.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

The risk is will always be there, but its never too late to join the party. Cryptocurrency will run longer than we expect and any newcomers would cope easily and can catch up with the ones who started early. Its just a matter of dedication and effort.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

In the long term, cryptocurrency market will only grow, so you have nothing to fear. But the risk of a correction remains.
We all know that in the future the cryptocurrency market will rapidly grow and it will become more stable. In addition, it is never too late to get involve with cryptocurrency and anytime you can invest as long you have money. Lastly, just invest or buy now and get huge income in the future.
arganrmartin9909

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

I think despite the price today and the rise we’ve seen this year, bitcoin’s value can still be considered low compared to its true value.Being late or first is not the basis in here, the most important thing is that we have given a chance to participate in this great opportunity.
Johnny_ric0

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

If you intended to invest in bitcoin nad has not done it yet, now it seems to be the right time. In the long run, lot of people think that the whole crypto market should experience essential growth. So crucial thing is to buy at the possible lowest price. I am personally holding and if it goes even lower my plan is to buy even more. GL 
crypto3644

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

in the first place the bitcoin is not a bubble, in the second place you can use bitcoin and buy what you want, if your neighbor wants to sell something that you like then instead of offering money fiat offers bitcoin
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

Yes, I agree of the saying it's better late than never because in cryptocurrency market it always open a better ways that provide better opportunities to every crypto investor what we need is to be carefull in choosing the best coin to invest.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

In the winter my friend bought bitcoin for 18000 with the same slogan - better late than never. I figured he was a fool. When bitcoin cost 19700 he told me: "I already earned 10% in a few days". Now my friend believes that cryptocurrency is a soap bubble. Friends everything must be done at the right time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: