Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10468 times)
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:37:47 AM

If you want to invest in crypto market then you are never late here and enter anytime because this market have long future and it is just beginning and you can get decent returns if you are a long term investor.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:40:21 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
It is difficult to trade everything through Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is still unacceptable in many places. It takes a long time to be accepted all over the world.
I think investing your entire money through Bitcoin is a risky decision. Because Bitcoin prices always fluctuate over time. I think you should spend your money investing in something else that is better. Do not invest in things that do not have a clear future.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:46:44 AM

I would love to say " Better Late than Never" we do not regret it if we do not know it, but we will regret it when we know the no-action but late teeth but anyway we have Try to know them and join them.

For me, I will also in favor of the situation of 'better late than never', because at least it came in trying than nothing to be done. We really didn't know our capacity to do such things if we regret directly without doing it first, because there is a saying that says " there's nothing wrong in trying and trying more until it will get succeesful, than of never trying doing it.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:42:22 AM

yes you are actually actually better late than never at all, because when you are late you can get a profit whereas if it is never it will be difficult to get profit.
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

Considering last market movement it is better wait a while to know how the market will react to last events

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
djuqkman

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:54:09 AM

When you invest in encryption last December, it's likely to suffer huge losses, and a complete investment plan is important when you invest, which can effectively reduce the risk.
royalfamily1000

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:58:09 AM

When you invest in encryption last December, it's likely to suffer huge losses, and a complete investment plan is important when you invest, which can effectively reduce the risk.

I think today is still the best time to invest in bitcoin while the market price is still very cheap and you can do hold in long term to make it profitable because this is very effec tive if invested in long term.
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:10:54 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

Yes its really true, theres no harm on trying and I believe doing in cryptocurrency investment we still have the chance to become successful of  coin we invested.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:22:54 AM

I think despite the price today and the rise we’ve seen this year, bitcoin’s value can still be considered low compared to its true value.for me is still a great investment!

Yes its true there is no exact time in bitcoin.As long you have enough time to effort at the same time interest to invest bitcoin in the future you can feel also the benefits of bitcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

I agree with better late than never because we still have time to try. but if we do not join or we don't make any decision then we cannot get something benefits. and I think if you can join in the cryptocurrency right now, you are not too late to make the investment so you can make money in the future. and this time, you have a good opportunity to buy bitcoin because the price drops too deep so you don't have to use a big money to buy a whole 1 bitcoin but you have a choice to buy some fraction of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

I think its not too late for now to join in cryptocurrency,the price value of bitcoin now is higher and we have a lot of time to invest.Today is still a great opportunity for us and it does'nt matter we are late or not.
Doesn't matter if we are late or not, but the important things is to start to join in investing in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is good choice  to grab the opportunities to earn more profit and opportunities to change our economy and make our life become better and successful in the future.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:31:51 AM

I think if you can not be late but if it's too late to join then immediately join not to be late again. Never trying is the worst, because you miss a good chance. Be patient and do not give up is the key. In the future, in line with technological improvements and demand for modern, more advanced societies, crypto currency will become a social necessity. So let's start now before things get too late.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

Yes, you may be right but some lateness is really worst than you never ventured. When you are late in something that is very valuable, you only enjoy the less valuable aspect of it. I entered into crypto very late and seems I have not enjoyed from the investments because the market isn't good at all.  How I wish I was a pioneer in cryptocurrency. Currently I read a news that crypto is going down
treatWy

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:19:43 PM

Better late than never is a nice motto of one person principle if there is still chance grab now than never. Being a successful can't achieve by just a moment but it should be achieve by hard work and patient even risky still fight and grab the late time than never.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late.

I'm late but still looking good to enter in this technology at lower price. All of us are welcome here we just need to find the best time to enter as for me this is the best time to buy. Better late than never.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:44:51 PM

Yes i agree that better late than never because you still get huge profits even your just starting investing if it is will happens if you hold it in a long time. If you don't have enough money to do investment then save the salary you've gain from working bounties so can used it anytime if you wanted.

Tahir460pk

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

Well said better late than never i totally agree with this and now a days condition full fill all this, like now bitcoin value decreasing some people taking step and investing and someone who already invest be some panic and worry that maybe bitcoin price come down more and they have more loss so its better late means hold.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

I assume the one who start this thread bought its Bitcoin on the mid or December 2017 where price is at peak and slowly falling down and with the current price I hope thread starter would post an update what happen to its investment as bitcoin falls almost 2/3 of its previous price last December 2017  maybe he is thinking now to cut or still believing he can still recover his loss over time
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

For me, yes better than late than never use bitcoin or explore cryptocurrency. We all know that many people are now hooking up with cryptocurrencies because of many reasons. But the primary reason I see it the bitcoin and another cryptocurrency extra income or a new source of income. I agree that its better late than never because I don’t believe that you're late to explore this cryptocurrency or bitcoin, its because the percentage of cryptocurrencies user is very meager compared to those people who are believing to its capability and ability. Also, exploring that cryptocurrency world is excellent because this is the future of money in digital forms, so it's not too late for all of us.  Smiley
Relax Mama

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

Well you have actually joined the right and more advanced path. To be more accurate to your inquiry Australia is already using Bitcoins in general stores. So its  more clear that its getting much attention and soon it will be used all over the world. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: