Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10462 times)
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

That's right, long-term investing is highly recommended if people learn about Bitcoin, perhaps many people who have not studied Bitcoin yet know Bitcoin. In my opinion, they know the deviation from Bitcoin is Investment but, more than that there are still many things that exist in Bitcoin if studied.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

It is bad to hear that you have jumped when the price was on top and I wonder if you were able to sell in February when the price was ok before the fall and bear season.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Barron Abram

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

I'm Barron. I own a crypto start up. We are planning on creating an easy to use platform that allows anyone to easily trade cryptocurrencies. Our goal is to publish an app similar to Coinbase, but much more expansive. It will be capable of trading more that just a few currencies. We need informed employees and capable investors. If you are interested email: barronabram@protonmail.com
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:23:39 PM

Hi everything was only a pleasant and great minute on the off chance that we appreciate it extremely, well in about obtaining late of bitcoin this isn't awful, your choices isn't terrible however take a gander at as of now the value it's excessively costly where you get it in that cost. My guidance for you will be you need value objective of your btc at that point offer it on the off chance that you are now fulfilled at that point purchase back if the value drop.
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

Better late than never. This applies to everything. We need to try everything. Do not be scared. Buy and sell bitkoyn need to start right now. Do not wait for anything.
IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

Till the time speculators gamblers big whales are interested in doing business here believe me you are never  late.  Because these speculators will never allow the market to remain stagnant. The will always be busy in push and pull of bitcoin.
Now it depends on your intelligence when you enter the market.  At push or pull?  Means bullish or bearish market.  Also i want to add that till date very high percentage  of population still not heard bitcoin.  So you are also early as compared to those non entrants.
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

It is never to late, i always think where i have been in 2009, but even one year ago i started this way, i am glad that i am part of it, market is still young and small compared to other business, so its not to late at all.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

yes you are right better late than never at all because i see if you never at all try you will never be able to get and know the result. buy bitcoin and buy coin right now.

samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:10:08 PM

I think that you have to wait a little bit longer, until late bitcoin will cost as much as when you have invested, and then see if it is good to sell or hold again. In my opinion it would be until the end of the year.
telisitan

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

Although you choose to invest in a bad time, I still want you to be lucky.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:44:19 PM

I think you are right I agree with you. Investing bitcoin is very necessary, if you have the capital to invest because investing bitcoin is very profitable. It can make a change for your life, so invest bitcoin versus never never can this great advantage.  Grin
buburjelly

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

For people who understand about trading may prefer to make long-term investments on the bitcoin because they know the great potential of bitcoin. But, if the person is not based on basic knowledge of investment and trading then he is just acting stupidly to spend money.
PAES23

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:59:58 PM

You're not late. You have just to wait for bitcoins price to go up. Just believe that bitcoin will reach it's highest value by the end of the year. Just invest when the value is low and wait for the value to go up.
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:47:24 PM

You can choose the best time for your cryptocurrency investment with the new platform - Cryptics. It is a trading information guidance system that helps traders and investors make informed decisions on whether to buy or sell cryptocurrencies, through the use of its advanced Artificial Intelligence. Right now you can get predictions for you trading solutions with 70% accuracy. It is a future!  Anyways, good luck with your investments Smiley If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:55:39 PM

You're not late. You have just to wait for bitcoins price to go up. Just believe that bitcoin will reach it's highest value by the end of the year. Just invest when the value is low and wait for the value to go up.
That is right, there are still a lot of opportunities for us to learn and earn here, there is never too late it is just a matter of time and patience while waiting for the right time to reap what we sow. It is a matter of how much we are believing in ourselves in what we are doing.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:14:40 PM

A statement that has been repeated time and time again. Anyways, personally, it's really never too late in crypto if you'll think about it. Probably, if you will focus or stick with one currency. But if you know how to diversify, chances for profit are always great! It will depend on each person's strategy to maximize his earnings in this market. So, anytime is always the right time.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:24:33 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
Yes it is true! It is better if we will make investment with bitcoins even if we are now late than not to make investment. We can ensure that our money is safe because the bitcoin is continuing to become powerful and stronger.

Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
no one can know with certainty the prediction, if indeed bitcoin has a high risk in the investment of course bitcoin will have high profits also if we are confident and patient
setsuna_gray26

Activity: 245

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

Yeah, it is better to be late than never. Atleast you will try to do a thing that there is no hundred percent sure you will succeed but atleast you tried. Another thing is that because of you try and try it you can gain an experiences that you can use in your future, so it is not a loss at all.

shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:30:23 PM

Yes, I think this is the right judgment! At crypto currency you can earn at any time, if you do everything correctly and correctly! At the moment, the risk is certainly higher, but still you can earn a lot of money!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: