Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10467 times)
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:33:05 PM

Yes, I think this is the right judgment! At crypto currency you can earn at any time, if you do everything correctly and correctly! At the moment, the risk is certainly higher, but still you can earn a lot of money!
Yes it is the right judgement; it is better to be late than never. Not trying will not make you gain something but when you still try even though it is late, you will be able to gain something.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:41:08 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency using the advancement of the times and technology and with it is not too late to follow the times and technology

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:42:43 PM

Yes, I think this is the right judgment! At crypto currency you can earn at any time, if you do everything correctly and correctly! At the moment, the risk is certainly higher, but still you can earn a lot of money!
That is right. When you lose even how many times, you have not give up because you can make it correct after the failures and be success. Better late than never because there is lot of things to know and understand which you cannot learn when you stop. Do not let go this opportunity without trying any harder because there is no such gain in easy way. Do not be afraid of the risk and overcome it to have successful earnings and profit.

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

Yes,  it is better to go into crypto right now than never.  Today is the best time to invest.  Bitcoin is falling and everyone has been doing more investment during this time and hold till bitcoin price moves upward.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kavabanga07

Activity: 143
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:14:11 AM

Bitcoin is now on the support zone 6500 (the one I told is not very strong). If we brake I guess 4600-4800 is a quastion of time... What do you thionk?
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

It all depends on your risk tolerance. It's not too late to join. Many people in the world have not heard of bitcoin.
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

In fact, those who are just coming into the crypto market at the moment is having a very good advantage to invest in the market as they stand a chance of getting it more cheaper than those who invest six months ago.

Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
Yes,it better late than never to invest in bitcoin if we look at bitcoin prices,we can see that the price of bitcoin is increasing and as times passes by it will grow more and the possibilities that can make us financially stable is not impossible.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

Yes,I believed to that saying.it is better to late than don't try to do.maybe it is late atleast you proved to your self that you try than nothing!

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

I think to start investing you should consider the price at that time and if the price goes down then it would be better to buy and start investing and better late than never because bitcoin prices will surely go up again

BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

I agree it's better late we can still use even feel the result of bitcoin and it's easy to buy what we want, than not to know bitcoin, it will not taste good and easy if we do not have bitcoin.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

If you have not yet into crypto and bitcoin it is still good , but if you are ready then you can join, even if you are late thatis much better tban never, because you will regret truly for entire life if you are not in bitcoin activities, so enjoy your involvement in cryptocurrency now.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

In fact, those who are just coming into the crypto market at the moment is having a very good advantage to invest in the market as they stand a chance of getting it more cheaper than those who invest six months ago.

Newcomers came when the technology has been well established and more supporters already exist. That is the advantage for them. I don't think that they are late. They have the same chance to get the joyness from this technology.

thanhtuan1413000

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

I also think like you. People like us are always the shark's prey. Be really careful. Good luck to you. Let's  pray together
DelmarB22

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:30:58 PM

I agree. Its better to be late than never.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

That is it towards the end of the year 2017 the Price of bitcoin has greatly rise up to $20000 before it came down to below $10000 but using bitcoin as for what it was created for is the only way to look away from the Price of bitcoin because it is volatile to peer to peer means of sending and receiving money without any third party involvement.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

If you are not yet in crypto then it is time for you to invest, but if you are ready then go for it. There are kits of prices waiting in crypto world. So you better enjoy and involve in crypto world, than jsut sitting in your home without a reward.
witchscarlet

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

Yah i actually joined late also just this year but since i started i made a rapid growth of the money i invested, i didn’t expect that the movement as fast as this, i should have joined btc before but i decided too late,we will never know if we never try. So also in the world of trading, it is not too late to start because chance and opportunities always come every time live how we take advantage of these opportunities to the fullest.

Yes,I agree it's better late than never to invest in bitcoin because it can help us to the bright future.Investing to bitcoin is a great chance and opportunities changing our lifestyle.But we should take a risk from it because sometimes bitcoin will fall and rise.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

People rush to bitcoin with different aims and many have been disappointed. Whatever you reason is for trying to enter my advice is just make sure it's a genuine one. Or you will end up being disappointed like others. Also try and study the market and understand how it works before jumping it. I will give people this response when they ask me if it's safe to invest and i will be like , if you have money lying around and not serving any purpose to you then use it to dive in. This game is full of surprises.
crazy_elky

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

I think its nearly the best time now. 4-6k price range is good for the future growth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: