Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 03:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10486 times)
dvmd lionel

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:42:29 AM

Yes it is. I'm also late in learning about bitcoin but I'm trying to learn about bitcoin and making bitcoin as a long-term and short-term investment. than not knowing at all about bitcoin.
novak hiel

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:45:26 AM

yes,i think its right better late than no try at all, when i am in the world of dealings cryptocurrency as these i constantly endeavor so i have wisdom very much and very adjuvant till now. with the wisdom i have i can finding out the right time to buy and sell coin to be susceptible to favor.
DavidBolster

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:06:17 AM

obviously you take a right decision and the timing is also perfect.
DavidBolster

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:24:41 AM

Feel free to invest now without ant fear because now you will not going to lose any thing.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:06:59 AM

Yes indeed it is better late than never and it applies to all aspects in our life especially in this modern world. Well some people had already their millions of money because of bitcoin and that doesn’t mean that we cannot be like them but instead this must be a motivation to us that if they can we can also do and achieve the same with them. Some people are getting negative mind set if someone had already did it, they are thinking that if there is someone already did no one can follow them especially in this kind of industry. But they are wrong, so if you think you are late don’t mind it but give yourself a try because there is not bad in trying rather.
penguincomel

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:15:41 AM

For me it is better to be late than nothing because even if we are late, we can still see the results we get. Also, even though the price is still falling down, I believe the price of bitcoin will rise again.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:11:23 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

It is better to be late than never because having nothing is meaningless. Having something is great for your future. It is for your own living.
judejude

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

I do not think it's too late to do bitcoin activity because bitcoin is a digital asset that will definitely be worth in the future.and we have to be patient waiting for the price increase in order to make a profit.
infinity2018

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

I do not think it's too late to do bitcoin activity because bitcoin is a digital asset that will definitely be worth in the future.and we have to be patient waiting for the price increase in order to make a profit.

It's true  since Bitcoin is a profitable one I don't thinks it's to late.  Having Bitcoin is a having a lifetime.
Gummybear67

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:13:32 AM

My dad owns a few bitcoins, now he told me a few days ago that he is looking to sell his house in order to buy bitcoins, i told him that he was insane.

No one knows if bitcoin is going to crash or not, but risking a house is something very DIFFERENT from investing a few hundreds or thousands.

If you are looking to invest less than $10000, then do it, there is nothing to loss in there, you can easy recover $10k in a few months.

But if you are going to put all your life savings in here, do not do it, you are going to run with a huge risk.

I definitely agreed on this one, its just no one really knows but in bitcoin you have to be a risk taker but wiser too. If you are a newbie don't invest too much at first, try to tske it slow and learn the ways of bitcoin 😊
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:03:41 AM

We have to consider the days past by but it's still have time to be a part of the community.Being late or first is not the basis here.The most important thing is that we have given a chance to participate in this great opportunity given by bitcoin.Even the value of it is so very high don't worry because bitcoin is rapidly and continiously grow month by month because of it's popularity.
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

I agree its better to be late than you never know this bitcoin. Because people mindset that the only way to make you rich is to workhard in a company. But they didnt know that there is a easy way to earn without working in a private company , no boss and etc. And there big chance to be a billionaire. If you pick a good coin that pump
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:35:53 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

Well, you entered just exactly at the right time. Bitcoin surged and gained 2K in just one night. I just slept a few hours and bitcoin reached a new ATH. That is incredible timing for you.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?
It is hard to tell with bitcoin but I expect a correction before the holiday ends or right after the holiday. Maybe January next year we will see a slight dump on price. It was like that last year, maybe it could happen again.
I support your opinion on buying bitcoin, I also think that after the holiday there will be a wonderful opportunity to buy bitcoin.
bitivan

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:08:47 AM

I guess people who invested in Bitcoin or altcoins in December now hate crypto) But i think in this situation it's better just to hodl.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

Yes better late for to join bitcoin than ever, you can join bitcoin today, tomorrow mighty be too late, bitcoin is life changer, you can become millionaire through bitcoin if you can take the risk.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

of course better late. If you never buy crypto, you wont know what kind of profit you will get. But i think there is no late if you start bring your life to crypto.
Because cryptocurrency will give everyone opportunity to get a better wealth for their life.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

Good on you to have seen the best out of bitcoin.Actually at first i do not like the system as i have seen the possible consequences joining with but as time passed by i came to realize how other risking their money but at the same time earning as much as well. So i never doubt and try it to myself and now i am a little bit addicted on joining cryptocurrency.
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

Yeah right because when you do nothing you earn nothing, where as when you do even if it is late at least you earn than nothing.
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

My dad owns a few bitcoins, now he told me a few days ago that he is looking to sell his house in order to buy bitcoins, i told him that he was insane.

No one knows if bitcoin is going to crash or not, but risking a house is something very DIFFERENT from investing a few hundreds or thousands.

If you are looking to invest less than $10000, then do it, there is nothing to loss in there, you can easy recover $10k in a few months.

But if you are going to put all your life savings in here, do not do it, you are going to run with a huge risk.

I definitely agreed on this one, its just no one really knows but in bitcoin you have to be a risk taker but wiser too. If you are a newbie don't invest too much at first, try to tske it slow and learn the ways of bitcoin 😊

Agreed. I know it makes us excited to imagine you'll win in this game, but that's not that easy. It is great that you got the courage to jump in and take the risk but you have to make things under your control. You are right bro, take it easy. Study the flow of the market. Invest little by little, do not be impulsive. Invest more on knowledge before your money.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

To be honest, Bitcoin is still in the basic phase of development and hence there is a tremendous opportunity for growth even for those who are getting involved with Bitcoin today.  However, one should do his own research before taking any investment decision because there is a possibility of getting yourself under the fear of missing out resulting in a wrong entry point. At this stage, not even 10% of world's population is using Bitcoins so I am optimistic about the growth in the user base.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: