Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10462 times)
Ayoofe

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

It is good decision you have made not to have jumped into the uptrend, FOMO is something that can affect any trader. Compare the price on the date this OP is posted with the present price now.
But now is a good the to pick some valuable coins because most coins/token are selling below the normal price now.
coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

If you are patient, maybe in the long run the cryptocurrency will continue to grow and you will receive the results. But in the investment world all the risks must still exist, and you must be smart in determining the right timing to hold or sell them.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

There is never too late in bitcoin even if you think you are because of how much higher the prices are after many years since it was created. But the value of bitcoin never stop rising after corrections so it is never too late to invest especially when you are planning for long term investment.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

You are very right and in the real sense of it, you are still not late at all, because if you opp in now and still hold for some time, even if you can not double your investment as predicted, you shall be more than been brake even for sure. All things been equal, come in with moderation, by not investing wholesomely all what you have but by diversing into few other better and researched ones in any case of eventuality. Also ensure to consider risk, where you should not invest more than you can afford to loose.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

There is never too late in bitcoin even if you think you are because of how much higher the prices are after many years since it was created. But the value of bitcoin never stop rising after corrections so it is never too late to invest especially when you are planning for long term investment.

That's right, every once in a while correction comes and BTC price falls a bit but after that it goes up again. Now it dropped again and it's around $6.2k but it'll get back up soon enough.
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

You are very right and in the real sense of it, you are still not late at all, because if you opp in now and still hold for some time, even if you can not double your investment as predicted, you shall be more than been brake even for sure. All things been equal, come in with moderation, by not investing wholesomely all what you have but by diversing into few other better and researched ones in any case of eventuality. Also ensure to consider risk, where you should not invest more than you can afford to loose.
I agree with better late than never because we still have time to try. but if we do not join or we don't make any decision then we cannot get something benefits. and I think if you can join in the cryptocurrency right now, you are not too late to make the investment so you can make money in the future. and this time, you have a good opportunity to buy bitcoin because the price drops too deep so you don't have to use a big money to buy a whole 1 bitcoin but you have a choice to buy some fraction of bitcoin.
Vanhoang2000

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

I agree with the view that the delay is better than nothing
SokrieeE

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

I am using hitbtc for the time being but for future use i want to be engaged more using decentralized exchanges but problems that is low volume with less offers sell/buy all the time . really i don't know why ?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

In the long term, it is profitable to keep. Now most of the coins are on the bottom and it's time to invest now! Not to regret it later.
Halk

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

I personally think that bitcoin can now grow substantially in price. It's not too late to invest in bitcoin now better than late. As for the legendary bubble, which is said to burst at any second, I very much doubt it. There may be a correction, but it should not significantly affect the crypto currency market, if it does not lead to a general market collapse, so do not worry. Just keep on keeping what you have now in your wallet, when you have a plan to keep it for a long time, but when not, just update. I would suggest saving them, more specifically, the long line, long-term investments pay off.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:52:45 PM

I think you are not late. If you want to join Bitcoin, then you should not think that we have not delayed. Because Bitcoin is a crypto market. And we can work in the crypto market at any time. The time you connect with Bitcoin will be right for you.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

It is never too late to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin always gives a chance of profit if it holds it. Bitcoin will continue to grow and grow in the future.
meatballsset

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

Investing in bitcoin is good choice especially in long term investment you gain here big profit but the risks and challenges it's always remains you need lot's of patients while waiting for the increasing of bitcoin.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

Once there is a bitcoin in the market to be bought, it’s never too late. Investors have already in one way or the other faced bad markets and should therefore not shiver when things turn negative. Bitcoin as already said by many, is a long term investment.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

Yes it's never to late to start getting involve in bitcoin. Don't lose the opportunity that is being given and the chance to get rich. Have you ever wondered yourself being wealthy and getting all you want now is the time for that dream because bitcoin is offering us a good life. You should start then and don't ignore the fortune that is in your face. Grab the opportunity cause you will never know what if bitcoin is the key to the success you are aiming at the very start.
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

Yes, with the current rate of bitcoin now this is still the right time to buy and hold as we will get huge profit soon when bitcoin rise again and if all cryptos wil have positive news again.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:14:14 AM

The best time to buy is actually when the market is at a low. Most people tend to buy when everything is high and doing well but it's the opposite
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:16:34 AM

For those people who have invested on the latter part of December last year, when the price of bitcoin is really sky rocketing..Failure to diversify their investment and stayed on hold might be too frustrating for them right now. Bitcoin's price has really gone down since then, the good news is ...you are already in! There is still a high potential of price comeback, and the long awaited comeback is believe to be stronger and higher than ever. So, just calm down, and keep on holding. Only panic seller losses here, as it always said.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:22:03 AM

If you have decided to go to crypto and invested on bitcoin then it is really good ,even if you are late in investing but it is better than never, because if you do not go into crypto ,then you missed the big oppurtunity in your life to have a free finances , and might get you wealthy.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

FOMO-fear of missing out, I think you fall into this category. The cryptocurrencies have moved from few cents to thousands of dollars in worth. The hype created by media on FOMO also can be blamed on the crypto rise and then leading to a correction. So my only suggestion is that understand the market properly before getting into it. It has its own risks and benefits. Be a smart trader if any.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: