Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10462 times)
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:50:13 AM

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
I think that we need many more people to adopt bitcoin before it'll be actually possible to use it as a real currency. Until the moment it goes up and down, also 80-90%, it's simply impossible to use it. When it'll be adopted by many people will finally actually use it as a currency, not only as speculation.
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

yes you are better late than none if not at all and you just never try it and never have experience that can give you information about good investment and not.

Heidim

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:06:27 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

This is a veryyy old post you guys! I see his last post was on Jan 02. I wonder if he sold soon after or maybe he is still hanging on?? Dec 16 the price was at 17k
teterinal

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

investment on anything will always have risks, but as you can see, crypto will be taking over in the near future and you have nothing to fear
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

Better to be late and willing to learn about bitcoin and how to invest than nothing. Because if we just become the audience alone it will regret it.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

Being late is really better than never. Being never means doesn't have a change to engage in bitcoin and all the altcoins and some of the major benefits for being a member of crypto. However, there are also positive side on never. It won't never be scammed, won't never be unpaid and some negative that will happen. While in other the late that enter will experience whatever he must experience in order to learn to manage the changing life.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

I think investing in cryptocurrency does not require to become early because even the market is very dropping new investors still have the chance to become profitable if they only trust and believe in bitcoin.
barcelona 94

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

Bitcoin has appeared for 10 years but many people have known bitcoin for a short time. It is too late, but I think it is still a good time to invest in bitcoin. You should store bitcoin and wait. I think the price of bitcoin will increase soon.
bitcame

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

Bitcoin has appeared for 10 years but many people have known bitcoin for a short time. It is too late, but I think it is still a good time to invest in bitcoin. You should store bitcoin and wait. I think the price of bitcoin will increase soon.
time is still not too late for investment, because the bitcoin prices are now likely to fall more suitable for buying assets. it is never too late, although it would be better if we invest from the beginning. can you imagine if you have bitcoin 10 years ago, and you keep it until now how much profit you earn in the period of 10 years it?

✹✹✹ FiveStarMiningNetwork.com ✹✹✹
ERC20 Token that will bring returns to its token holders
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:02:56 PM

Risk is everywhere. Percentage of risk can different. Investment should be systematic. It should invest to fix and non fix return partly. It's my way of invest. If non fix gives unexpected growth then we have to regret later. So invest smartly. Correction is part of market. The price back too.
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

This is a veryyy old post you guys! I see his last post was on Jan 02. I wonder if he sold soon after or maybe he is still hanging on?? Dec 16 the price was at 17k
According to my assumption, since he is new to cryptocurrency, he probably sold bitcoin before growth like most people!
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

If you are a coin holder or long time investor, the price you have paid is almost relative. In the future, near or remote, the holdings will be valuable. Hence, it is better late than never to buy some altcoins
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:56:30 PM

It would not hurt if you came too late for success in the future, many people coming to benefit from bitcoin not all can survive also at the time of decline in prices experienced by investor beginners. If you want to invest less than $ 10,000, then do it, there is no loss there, you can easily recover $ 10,000 in a few months, But if you will keep all your life savings here, do not do, you will run with big risk . stay wise in managing your finances.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
Kuga_ZA

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:01:34 PM

Now's the time to be buying with the prices so low. But remember to only invest in what you can afford to not withdraw for a year or two. Buy, store, forget, and wake up in 2020 with a return on your investment. What I have done.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

Yes, it is better late than you are not given a chance to get to know bitcoin. Actually, many stores that accept payment with bitcoin. You will be able to find the name of the store that received payment with bitcoin in google. Many offer payment transactions using bitcoins. But, seeing bitcoin prices that are still fluctuating and decreasing, this makes payment transactions using bitcoin very risky. The unstable price is certainly a problem in a transaction so it is safer to use payment other than bitcoin for the current transaction.

Al Malik

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:18:53 PM

I think it's better late than never because bitcoin is an asset for us bitcoin is able to change life kit much better and bitcoin can be a source of income for us so in my opinion late is better than nothing Smiley
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

Bitcoin is the first high value digital currency used without third parties. Bitcoin is able to advance the currency further into the future and can help many people to meet the needs of life think bitcoin is the development of the currency for the future so it is impossible to be late and better late than never
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

I think that would be better,
being late is also grabbing the chance to succeed instead of doing nothing which cannot helps you to raise you in the success that you are dreaming before.
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

That's right, it's a wise sentence that must be deeply articulated. Slow investing does not mean lagging for big profits. But if you do not invest at all, then get nothing
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:51:03 PM

If you want to jump into cryptocurrency then it was the best time to do it right now because bitcoins prices today are very cheap and you will surely earn a huge amount of profit when bitcoin prices in the market goes back to normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: