Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:57:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22017 times)
rachelchungg

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:31:56 AM

Maybe the developer will tell me, I do not really understand the scheme of project monetization. For the technology will pay the producers of products?

Hi, we have multiple revenue streams when all 3 missions are on. We have the revenue from selling crops from our Smart Farm 2.0 and our plant-based meat product varieties.

Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:18:27 AM

Hi Developer, where can I read more about the technology you developed? This is an excellent solution to grow plants in composition not differing from meat, but why did not this technology previously be used?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:59:38 AM

Maybe the developer will tell me, I do not really understand the scheme of project monetization. For the technology will pay the producers of products?

Hi, we have multiple revenue streams when all 3 missions are on. We have the revenue from selling crops from our Smart Farm 2.0 and our plant-based meat product varieties.

Hello Dev, if you will have those 3 missions in your place what will be your plans on how to spread it in other places? Or other countries? Also how investors will benefited from this project? Looking forward for your response and for more developments from this project.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:16:34 AM

Developers, a question for you. Do not you randomly channel YouTube? You could explain to us in detail on the examples here, and how it will be used. After reading the simple text is not so clear to us this project.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

I have been following this amazing project from the very start , even if this project has been facing so much opposition, I think that it is doing pretty well.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

I have been following this amazing project from the very start , even if this project has been facing so much opposition, I think that it is doing pretty well.
Yes, this project is a very highly managed and maintained peroject and this will surely rech to its success point. They are trying to mix the technology with agricultural which is a very interesting concpet for me and all others.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:53:51 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 11:51:17 PM by steampunkz

I have saw already two american company producing steaks from plants.If americans do it we can say that this market have a future.

EDIT* I think if they have one this feature and improvement that can help or teach people to use plants as substitute meat, Then more investors are going to be interested in the project. Also, it will be good if they will also promote on youtube.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

I have saw already two american company producing steaks from plants.If americans do it we can say that this market have a future.

So we can really hope this project will soon produce a product like that if this one gonna successful? If that's the case its a great news for people who will join the project.
Yes, I agree with you mate. But, I can't say that this project will produce a product while this project was a food-producing project, not a product.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

Hello Dev, if you will have those 3 missions in your place what will be your plans on how to spread it in other places? Or other countries? Also how investors will benefited from this project? Looking forward for your response and for more developments from this project.
I wonder also how they will do to spread their plans across the country. As of now I still truly not fully understand this platform, what I understand is that they will use blockchain technology to make the transactions secure and decentralized. So can the dev explain it in a simple way?
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

I do not quite understand, your plant products will eat cattle or you will grow plants similar to meat. Sorry, I really do not understand.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

Yes, this project is a very highly managed and maintained peroject and this will surely rech to its success point. They are trying to mix the technology with agricultural which is a very interesting concpet for me and all others.
They have presented a very good team which is good for investors because it's a big impact knowing the project has really good intentions to people. Well, I hope the team can come up with a very good solutions concerning about the supply of food and meat in the future.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

Developers, a question for you. Do not you randomly channel YouTube? You could explain to us in detail on the examples here, and how it will be used. After reading the simple text is not so clear to us this project.
i will be great if they actually launch that especially for most users who prepare to watch like myself, i think maybe till presale or maybe the campaign has started strong enough

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

Hello, how do investors from other places benefited from this 3 missions? If crops and plant-based meats will be traveled by land how you will get profit from it? Anyway, I hope your plans will be fulfilled and hoping more people will receive benefits from it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

If the developer is able to carry out all three missions, he will receive a very scary profit. I will watch the project. The first time I participate in the project with the Korean team.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

If the developer is able to carry out all three missions, he will receive a very scary profit. I will watch the project. The first time I participate in the project with the Korean team.
Is the team korean? I think this is really a great project and also the dev will look forward for more clear inteferance and more good service provider. Even i have participated into this project as i feel this project will go profitable in the future.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

ATFS seems innovative with its missions established, Smart farm 2.0 is really a needed mission for our huge population. It automatically, tactically controls proper temperature, humidity, sunlight, carbon dioxide, water and so on of the crop cultivation facility. This mission creates a huge value for AGRITECH future.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

Same hear, I have read different kinds of comments on this thread since day 1, some has faith and some doesnt agree. Nonetheless everything is working well for this project.
All people always have different opinions, some like it, others are suspicious. But after the time has elapsed, we see only the improvement and development of this project and this speaks volumes.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

Hi Developer, where can I read more about the technology you developed? This is an excellent solution to grow plants in composition not differing from meat, but why did not this technology previously be used?

I'm more curious how an ERC20 smart contract is going to help plant or meat or whatever development, just google the blockchain details and you'll get a ton of info
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

I'm more curious how an ERC20 smart contract is going to help plant or meat or whatever development, just google the blockchain details and you'll get a ton of info
Vitaliy Buterin very clever guy and creating broadcast indicated at once of what wants people to create their projects on it blockchain and do it with ease. From here and such extensive coverage of different tokens with various directivity.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

usually those kinda projects that are complex to understand don't get attention from small investors and users, but they get attention from big investors that have enough knowledge to realize that this project is for future. The idea of ATFS need some effort to get it, but it's a cool project that will definitely work good in the coming years.

yess, this is a good point of view. I also think agriculture and food industry related businessman are going to invest here more then others. But its also interesting to follow the project, once their coin is in exchanges and has a healthy growth, so even the day traders are going to welcome this Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: