Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22017 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

In my view owning a smart farm 2.0 will give a better and new vision with vast experience to farmers and those who have agricultural business, with ATFS the process will keep smooth. ATFS is really helping people to eat healthy food but they also investing in farming industry which returns them with profits. We observe the demand also will not decrease any time because it is based on agriculture which lasts forever.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:02:41 PM

Automatized farms? that's an interesting idea that could be done soon as we speak, with the help of some japanese tech that can be done within 2 yrs.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:30:09 PM

ATFS is a very promising project. This project has a lots of potential. I am well - amazed to the ATFS Team for pursuing this kind of project, a project wherein it allocates the frield of business, technology and agricultural matters. I was hoping for the better success of this project that will surely make a boost in the industry. I believe that ATFS can make a big difference in the crypto community and as well as to the agricultural and food industry.
Everything on this project is realy amazing. The idea, implimentation and execution is being planned carefully. We will surely see the good result of this wonderfull project.
Hopefully they will get more investors for them to achieve their goals because as what you've just said this is an amazing project. This is about food and people consumes a lot of it so probably this platform will be a useful tool that farmers will do in the future.
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:01:19 PM

I am interested in the ICO that starts tomorrow. I am in the US. Can I purchase these tokens?

I saw on the website something that says if you are in the US you are not allowed to participate. Can some enlighten me?
Yeah us citizen cannot join any ico project  . Because bitcoin & another crypto currency are banned . If you are from us then i think you can't join in this campaign but you can contact with dev for more discussion about this matter.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

Somehow I'm curious on this project, why it is it connect blockchains and farming?. I hope the devs will answer the questions. Hoping that they answer because as I understand they have a great advocacy that really helps on our society
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:19:12 AM

Automatized farms? that's an interesting idea that could be done soon as we speak, with the help of some japanese tech that can be done within 2 yrs.

Nice, is that automatized farms already existed in some countries? I am not aware that ATFS will have a plan to make that. This will surely needs a lot of funds to create it. I hope they will be successful on that.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ResuLT

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:36:13 AM

Somehow I'm curious on this project, why it is it connect blockchains and farming?. I hope the devs will answer the questions. Hoping that they answer because as I understand they have a great advocacy that really helps on our society
It is too difficult to understand that blockchains and farming were working together, isn't it? I guess they are using blockchain technology just for their coins transaction then the farming hasn't related at all with the blockchain.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:53:09 AM

ATFS continuous upgrades are really amazing, when i hit white papers to review its reaction is available in many languages, great to be with ATFS a user satisfactory platform, much awaited and it is time to participate in Stage 1 and grab the deal of 30% bonus absolutely 1ETH = 6500 tokens Shocked
Efta321

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:52:16 AM

ATFS continuous upgrades are really amazing, when i hit white papers to review its reaction is available in many languages, great to be with ATFS a user satisfactory platform, much awaited and it is time to participate in Stage 1 and grab the deal of 30% bonus absolutely 1ETH = 6500 tokens Shocked
Stage 1, 1 ETH = 6500 tokens, this is very remarkable with such achievements in stage 1 this is a very good performance of this project, I really hope this project is successful.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:56:29 AM

It is too difficult to understand that blockchains and farming were working together, isn't it? I guess they are using blockchain technology just for their coins transaction then the farming hasn't related at all with the blockchain.
Probably that's how this platform will adopt blockchain as for fast and secured transactions. Farmers can pay by using this platforms and there will be no longer using of fiat.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

Probably that's how this platform will adopt blockchain as for fast and secured transactions. Farmers can pay by using this platforms and there will be no longer using of fiat.

This is certainly not a bad idea. But not all buyers use tokens or other crypto-currencies. How then do they pay and accept payments? Only remains fiat.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

ATFS is a very promising project. This project has a lots of potential. I am well - amazed to the ATFS Team for pursuing this kind of project, a project wherein it allocates the frield of business, technology and agricultural matters. I was hoping for the better success of this project that will surely make a boost in the industry. I believe that ATFS can make a big difference in the crypto community and as well as to the agricultural and food industry.
Everything on this project is realy amazing. The idea, implimentation and execution is being planned carefully. We will surely see the good result of this wonderfull project.

Thank you for your support and patronage dear member. I have also seen they have been listed in the ICO tracker site. But the ICO actual crowd sale of the site is not yet updated.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

Sure why not maybe there is already that type of project farms around I wish we will have video soon on this to see how it's going to be and what technology it's basically making use of and it's implementation

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

Hopefully they will get more investors for them to achieve their goals because as what you've just said this is an amazing project. This is about food and people consumes a lot of it so probably this platform will be a useful tool that farmers will do in the future.
Really it is, in general, food is worse than a drug, because without a drug you can live, but without food there. I hope the developer will have a delicious, cheap food.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

You're right, we have our own thoughts and perception about this project. On my opinion, I believe that this project is very convincing that can have a great potential in the future. As one of the supporter on this project , I hope the team will continue to pursue all the possible difficulties that may encounter on this project.

we need more informations, this is not a blockchain based project for gambling, for emails, advertisement, etc.  This is a real product and this is something what we are going to eat ( something because we dont know yet too much about plant based meat).  So for better understanding a company video in which they show and simply explain how they do these kind of plant based meat is is neccessary.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:44:00 AM

ATFS is a great project that has a very good and nice idea that is very promising. And also, I greatly appreciate the hard work of the ATFS Team that shows proof of their full effort and time that they give for the ATFS to reach this project this far. Moreover, the ATFS Project and its team vow to enhance people's quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system. This will bring a good outcome if this project will make this possible to reality.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

Really it is, in general, food is worse than a drug, because without a drug you can live, but without food there. I hope the developer will have a delicious, cheap food.
Actually i was related to the agrotech field a year back and i can undoubtfully say that the business related to food can never go waste. Food has always been out basic need and it have to be fullfilled regularly. This project will undoubtadly go much more higher in value and i dont think investing here can go waste. I am surely going to invest some of my funds into this project.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

Actually i was related to the agrotech field a year back and i can undoubtfully say that the business related to food can never go waste. Food has always been out basic need and it have to be fullfilled regularly. This project will undoubtadly go much more higher in value and i dont think investing here can go waste. I am surely going to invest some of my funds into this project.
Well, I think you've made the right decision that you will gladly like to participate in this project. This platform will be a choice for everyone because we people are very concerned about foods. And you're right also that this platform will go high because the intention of this project is clearly about food innovation.
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:28:48 PM

New technologies are very good and with the growth of the population of the Earth they are inevitable to be applied, but how does the government view it possible to engage in such activities without a license?
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

The idea in my opinion is not bad, but where will production take place? Is there enough experience for such an enterprise?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: