Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22014 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:23:47 AM

The original idea, I was a city dweller once thought that meat grows in a supermarket Smiley I hope the new product will not suffer from taste.

Im sure devs will do their best to make the project successful, and they will do their best to not affect the taste of the meats. I just hope that all their plans will be fulfill in a very short time.
Thats right it realy important for the project to make sure that the quality of agriproducts will remain the same.

Funny) As soon as you imagined it? I'm curious to know) Behind the walls of the supermarket are stalls for cows? and the guinea pigs? they are very far from the city.
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

Developers want to start production. But incidentally, you have to solve different questions. Do they have enough experience? I hope that yes.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

Developers want to start production. But incidentally, you have to solve different questions. Do they have enough experience? I hope that yes.
It might be they have enough experience because I have seen their team members on their website and it seems they experienced as a team.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

This is why we have to go on: https://medium.com/@atfslab/upcoming-protein-shortage-cannot-be-addressed-with-animal-meat-1ae10a8379c0

Upcoming-protein-shortage is right infront of you !!

Now we really are getting it why we have to make ATFS succeed. This is not just about the project to have token sales or have a high price that you can dump or hold. It's about it's content, they're making ATFS to have a ready solution when the protein shortage comes and really affects everyone, atleast at that point plant based meat are already operating and processing. In that, we should really take seriously about the next generation that will live here on Earth. ATFS put the project here in blockchain so that the interaction will be faster and the building process to succeed will be greater.
ATFS should be supported by many investors because as we can see the given link and by just reading the title we can say that this platform must be implemented as soon as possible. By innovating foods for the future I'm sure this future shortage of meat will be given a solution. So to solve this problem, ATFS is here to help us.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

the development team has very big plans. I hope that they have enough experience, in order to implement all the plans.

Well, the implementation and improvements of the project will also depend on how the ICO will be successful or not. But hoping they can survive the ICO stage.
I really hope so because the project would benefit many if they get to launch the project well since it is focusing on agriculture.

Yes, this project really helps to the people who are based on agriculture field but before accepting this project we have to study more details what they mentioned in white paper. So how this one will be beneficial to agriculture.

Yes, I think many investors know that before they invest in some ICO's they are first going to read and reviews the project On how can benefit them in an agricultural platform.

MelisaMoris

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

How many investments are planned to be collected, and will the project develop if the planned amount is not collected?
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

The original idea, I was a city dweller once thought that meat grows in a supermarket Smiley I hope the new product will not suffer from taste.

Im sure devs will do their best to make the project successful, and they will do their best to not affect the taste of the meats. I just hope that all their plans will be fulfill in a very short time.
Thats right it realy important for the project to make sure that the quality of agriproducts will remain the same.

Funny) As soon as you imagined it? I'm curious to know) Behind the walls of the supermarket are stalls for cows? and the guinea pigs? they are very far from the city.
Guy you do not understand jokes? I certainly know where the meat is taken. But have you been in the barn for a long time? I have been there for a long time, I just have nothing to do there and I'm interested in how meat is obtained from the plant in this project.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

Guy you do not understand jokes? I certainly know where the meat is taken. But have you been in the barn for a long time? I have been there for a long time, I just have nothing to do there and I'm interested in how meat is obtained from the plant in this project.
Of course it was a joke and we all know how meat gets to the supermarket. But it's really interesting to know the exact way of making meat in this project.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

Vegetable meat. Sounds interesting. Is there a description of the production as they are going to do it? Pretty funny. I would like to see a video presentation.
There was already raised the issue of creating a video presentation, but as I understand the developers did not react to it. If they do not have time for this, they could offer some kind of generosity to the one who will do the work for them.

absolutely agree with you, if they do not have time they can hire some experts to do those kinnd of videos for them. This is already an existing company with many years experiences; if they want something huge like this, so they have to do more...

Yes, they can offer a bounty for someone to create a short video presentation with their project or a simple flow chart will do. The devs must be active in this kind of concerns.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

This kind of project won't only attract support from farmers or investors but it can also attract the support of government agencies and also institutions that are into agriculture
Probably that's right because this is a serious project which deals with foods. Government must focus on the peoples need which is about food because as the years is passing by more and more people are increasing so the possibility of the supply of meat will not be enough. Thanks to this platform because it will be the answer to our problems about food shortage.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

Maybe devs have this enough experienced to run this project smoothly. They have teams that will make the researches to make this project improve and to make it more successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

Very, very interesting project, only very incomprehensible information about the technology. I think this is some sort of soybean? Soy is similar in its composition to meat.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

Nowadays, people are very found of any interesting and eye catching projects. When talking regarding the blockchain, is not just about cryptocurrencies. Now it's coming to the sanctum of food industry when "Blockchain meets the food chain". Let us be part of this great project that will really make the food industry better. I am hoping for more interesting developments coming from ATFS. I believe in the great potential it have for the industry. I am also willing to witness the success of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

Vegetable meat. Sounds interesting. Is there a description of the production as they are going to do it? Pretty funny. I would like to see a video presentation.
There was already raised the issue of creating a video presentation, but as I understand the developers did not react to it. If they do not have time for this, they could offer some kind of generosity to the one who will do the work for them.

absolutely agree with you, if they do not have time they can hire some experts to do those kinnd of videos for them. This is already an existing company with many years experiences; if they want something huge like this, so they have to do more...

Yes, they can offer a bounty for someone to create a short video presentation with their project or a simple flow chart will do. The devs must be active in this kind of concerns.

no thats not what we mean. The video must be created from an insider in the company, so that the people & investors & followers can see how these plant based meat produced. This is important for trust, bcs this is not something u invest like in gambling, wifi, social media, credit product. This is the basic like water, air ...
Bit_fan_talks

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

Wow, I am impressed!  Where can I read the details of your Bounty campaign?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

In the new generation we are into, our world is facing different challenges and obstacles that are hard to give solutions, and one of those inevitable problems, is the problem in the food industry which still remains the same. This project wants to solve and give a better solution for the Agricultural issues of the community. We believe that everything is possible through great innovations because of the powerful technology. Moreover, through this project, they will make the quality of food better, and I can see that more people are looking forward to this project just like me. I am looking forward to this project to implement and come to reality.
How will the system improve the quality of food in this project?

Elementary. Technologies reached unprecedented heights nowadays. Food-processing industry to it not exception. More and more people understand and will be realised that it is not necessary to kill nobody, in order to eat.

How is killing people related to food though? And how does this project help people who need to kill to earn money anyway? They still need to earn money to eat
I will try to explain. If people does not eat meat, and begin to eat at least his substitute (which will be made by this command ), then gradually animals meat need on shops counters disappears. To the word, in 100 years will not be slaughterhouse.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

Of course, using blockade in agrotechnology is an original idea, but in fact, in addition to tokens on the blockroom, I do not see anything.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

Of course, using blockade in agrotechnology is an original idea, but in fact, in addition to tokens on the blockroom, I do not see anything.
Now developing tokens on the agritech and also using the blockchain technology to create the tokens is the good idea and also it can have good number of investors which will indeed make this project to turn out to be into the best cryptocoin giving good profits via trading.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

You can't question the experience of the developers , just by their one or few failed project ideas.
You must directly try to consult the team.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

no thats not what we mean. The video must be created from an insider in the company, so that the people & investors & followers can see how these plant based meat produced. This is important for trust, bcs this is not something u invest like in gambling, wifi, social media, credit product. This is the basic like water, air ...

More than a proper video they should make an easy to read whitepaper rather than the paid gibberish that most whitepapers are lately (pay $200 for a copy pasted whitepaper lul)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: