Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:51:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22014 times)
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

I really do not eat meat, but if the product created by the project looks like meat I think I'll have it Smiley

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

Catering companies should not waste a time buying into this idea. Its great and outstanding and will only make there job easier.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

Agriculture in the modern world is widespread, it has a great demand! And besides, it's good business! So you are doing the right thing! Cheesy
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

Very cool concept. Lab grown meat is an interesting field, and one that is sorely needed given the amount of methane given off by cow farts. While I realize the damage industrial agriculture causes, I can't help but tuck into a juicy steak once in a while. With plant based meats, I might finally be able to go fully veggie  Cheesy
But I'm not sure that this product is very tasty, where can I make it? What are the prototypes of this product?
You just need to wait for the prototypes, I'm sure they was preparing for the ICO first, then they will be using the fund from the ICO to plan what products they are going to make.

yeah I agree, u just need to wait little bit for the prototype plant based meat. Later after the ICO you will have plenty of time to enjoy your MSG supported plant based meat  Grin   I wonder if they are also going to use aromas like :  plant based meat with sheep taste, plant based meat with cow taste, plant based meat with kanghoro taste,  camel taste, ...  Cool
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

In our world farmers are too much poor we all know well about this. In many place they didn't get any good instructions so that they cannot plant well. ATFS project is doing farming in modern way that's mostly need in our modern life. I hope this project will be conquer because you guys are really doing well.
Unlike in other countries where farmers are one of the riches, our country farmers are one of the poorest, I hope this project will also be able to help this farmers and innovate them.
That's definitely true that here in asian countries especially in southeast asia farmers shall we say their status is not rich. But to think farmers are the backbone of the community because they are the one who supply food and meat in the community. So, by having this kind of platform I hope the farmers way of living will be improved.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:23:13 PM

Agriculture in the modern world is widespread, it has a great demand! And besides, it's good business! So you are doing the right thing! Cheesy

You are right, I just hope that many investors will support this project so that they can have enough funds to support this project. ATFS needs more exposure and more advertisments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

I think if this technology is real, though I first heard about it from the developer, I think the team will make a very successful project, people want to eat always.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

I think if this technology is real, though I first heard about it from the developer, I think the team will make a very successful project, people want to eat always.
Team has a very good background and mostly in the technology area I think I couldn't help but notice no actual farmer here and basically no one related to farming aspect I hope they do have some one related to farming as advisors it will definitely help

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

Team has a very good background and mostly in the technology area I think I couldn't help but notice no actual farmer here and basically no one related to farming aspect I hope they do have some one related to farming as advisors it will definitely help

Maybe they have staffs that are related to this or some of their members already have knowledge about this. Let's wait and see what will be the next updates and plans of ATFS.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

In the new generation we are into, our world is facing different challenges and obstacles that are hard to give solutions, and one of those inevitable problems, is the problem in the food industry which still remains the same. This project wants to solve and give a better solution for the Agricultural issues of the community. We believe that everything is possible through great innovations because of the powerful technology. Moreover, through this project, they will make the quality of food better, and I can see that more people are looking forward to this project just like me. I am looking forward to this project to implement and come to reality.
How will the system improve the quality of food in this project?

Elementary. Technologies reached unprecedented heights nowadays. Food-processing industry to it not exception. More and more people understand and will be realised that it is not necessary to kill nobody, in order to eat.

How is killing people related to food though? And how does this project help people who need to kill to earn money anyway? They still need to earn money to eat
I will try to explain. If people does not eat meat, and begin to eat at least his substitute (which will be made by this command ), then gradually animals meat need on shops counters disappears. To the word, in 100 years will not be slaughterhouse.
Do you mean, that people will not be eating meat in 100 years? Yes, there are more and more vegetarians, but that does not mean that most will stop eating meat, which have been eating for centuries.
This project can help to develop modern agriculture, but it won't make people stop eating what they like.
Bro, it is easy. See, you do not eat meat and your son too, his children too will not be is meat. From here and answer that in 100 years meat of animals to food they will not use.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:41:27 PM

Why not this project can be reality? Agriculture is the main industry whole the world, even though your country is developing or not. And ATFS only has mission that using blockchain technology for agritech Smiley( 3 mini missions included)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:53:54 PM

You are right, I just hope that many investors will support this project so that they can have enough funds to support this project. ATFS needs more exposure and more advertisments.
ATFS will soon become popular because this is a unique platform which deals with food and meat products. This should be supported by investors due to its importance in the community. They platform seems explained very well so it's not hard to understand what is the project is all about. By just reading the word "food" means it is really needed.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

I find it incredibly hard to believe this technology is remotely real or even realistic in the first place. Devs are yet to explain anything sensible about the project
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

As this project leaves that it is the first of its kind in the whole world I think there will be some point which have never been solved before and which have never even be faced so I think the search and development of this project will take more than the others.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

As this project leaves that it is the first of its kind in the whole world I think there will be some point which have never been solved before and which have never even be faced so I think the search and development of this project will take more than the others.
Yes, the team needs to work hard for the betterment of this project and i think even now they might be working hard for availing huge profits to all the major investors of their project. This project is really doing a great job because it is involving the agriculture field into the blockchain technology.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:54:01 PM

Yes, At any new project have many problem will appear at the future. The main problem of ATFS maybe is how to make to farmers or agriculture companies know about their project Smiley

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

Yes, At any new project have many problem will appear at the future. The main problem of ATFS maybe is how to make to farmers or agriculture companies know about their project Smiley
I think they can use many marketing strategies and they would have an expert team for that and by looking at their promotion in the ICO stage we can say that they will surely get some clients and will gain a huge profit in the future.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:12:04 PM

The project is very interesting for me beacuse i am lso from the agriculture feild.i also read the white paper and also joined the bounty programme.i will share the project as more as possible.i believe that this project will acheive the great success.
Yes, this project has great importance to some people as agricultural is the basic need and the supply of the food chain for the people in the world and this is a long lasting project will gain more and more success as it operates every day. Technology can speed up this process and increase the profit too.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

ATFS white papers looks legit and the project seems promising as we also had an opportunity by joining on stage 1 which is a 1 ETH = 6500 ATFS tokens, a 30% bonus, this first Globla block chain for agritech future seems well established.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:28:12 PM

In the new generation we are into, our world is facing different challenges and obstacles that are hard to give solutions, and one of those inevitable problems, is the problem in the food industry which still remains the same. This project wants to solve and give a better solution for the Agricultural issues of the community. We believe that everything is possible through great innovations because of the powerful technology. Moreover, through this project, they will make the quality of food better, and I can see that more people are looking forward to this project just like me. I am looking forward to this project to implement and come to reality.
How will the system improve the quality of food in this project?

Elementary. Technologies reached unprecedented heights nowadays. Food-processing industry to it not exception. More and more people understand and will be realised that it is not necessary to kill nobody, in order to eat.

How is killing people related to food though? And how does this project help people who need to kill to earn money anyway? They still need to earn money to eat
I will try to explain. If people does not eat meat, and begin to eat at least his substitute (which will be made by this command ), then gradually animals meat need on shops counters disappears. To the word, in 100 years will not be slaughterhouse.
Do you mean, that people will not be eating meat in 100 years? Yes, there are more and more vegetarians, but that does not mean that most will stop eating meat, which have been eating for centuries.
This project can help to develop modern agriculture, but it won't make people stop eating what they like.
Bro, it is easy. See, you do not eat meat and your son too, his children too will not be is meat. From here and answer that in 100 years meat of animals to food they will not use.
In fact, quite possible. I was thinking too conservatively. The mentality of people is changing. Maybe not in 100 years, but it is going to happen.
Projects like this one are needed.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: