Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22010 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

In the new generation we are into, our world is facing different challenges and obstacles that are hard to give solutions, and one of those inevitable problems, is the problem in the food industry which still remains the same. This project wants to solve and give a better solution for the Agricultural issues of the community. We believe that everything is possible through great innovations because of the powerful technology. Moreover, through this project, they will make the quality of food better, and I can see that more people are looking forward to this project just like me. I am looking forward to this project to implement and come to reality.
How will the system improve the quality of food in this project?

Elementary. Technologies reached unprecedented heights nowadays. Food-processing industry to it not exception. More and more people understand and will be realised that it is not necessary to kill nobody, in order to eat.

How is killing people related to food though? And how does this project help people who need to kill to earn money anyway? They still need to earn money to eat
I will try to explain. If people does not eat meat, and begin to eat at least his substitute (which will be made by this command ), then gradually animals meat need on shops counters disappears. To the word, in 100 years will not be slaughterhouse.
Do you mean, that people will not be eating meat in 100 years? Yes, there are more and more vegetarians, but that does not mean that most will stop eating meat, which have been eating for centuries.
This project can help to develop modern agriculture, but it won't make people stop eating what they like.
Bro, it is easy. See, you do not eat meat and your son too, his children too will not be is meat. From here and answer that in 100 years meat of animals to food they will not use.
In fact, quite possible. I was thinking too conservatively. The mentality of people is changing. Maybe not in 100 years, but it is going to happen.
Projects like this one are needed.
It is very pleasant to meet the person who thinks just as you. And that for the occasion of meal , then increasingly more people will realise that meat of animal it last century, this that time, when people could not live without it. Now in 2018 there is mass of useful and tasty meals exclusive any murders of living substances.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

My plan to sell some Tokens in order to get some money to invest in ATFS project completely failed because of market crash, most of my tokens went down to dip, but I hope this will change in those 10 days that remain of 30% bonus.
You are right the dip however is litteraly ripping my bitcoin balance off. I hooe bitcoin and ethereum will recover before the token sale ends so that I can invest on this project as well.

Already market is recovering back to normal values and don't worry because every year we can see this market correction. I hope atfs is the right ICO for investment and I am also planning to invest in it.

In my  opinion is worth investing that's why I'm hurry to invest during this time with 30% bonus, you right the market is recovering but no to where I can get profit for selling my tokens. Anyway let's hope for the best.
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

ATFS , This is a collaborations for between blockhain and Agritech i think it can be will create a better
and improved in future ,with a variety of perfect supporters

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

The project is very interesting for me beacuse i am lso from the agriculture feild.i also read the white paper and also joined the bounty programme.i will share the project as more as possible.i believe that this project will acheive the great success.

aha ok, great, an insider. Could you please explain us how those kind of plant based meat made from?  How can we be sure that these kind of bio-synthetic products doesnt hurt our immunsystem and health ?
MelisaMoris

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

What else besides the support for the creation of Smart Farm 2.0, a disruptive decentralized platform and vegetable meat to fight the impending food crisis will solve the project ATFS?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

What else besides the support for the creation of Smart Farm 2.0, a disruptive decentralized platform and vegetable meat to fight the impending food crisis will solve the project ATFS?
ATFS had come on boarding to the crypto platform setting it's  missions to meet the challenges of all the fake food aiming the future Agritech.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

ATFS , This is a collaborations for between blockhain and Agritech i think it can be will create a better
I am also amazed by this project he has such ideas to combine blockchain with agritech, this is very amazing.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

We are more  Shocked astonished with the ATFS CEO David Kim of ATFS Lab, they made inevitable adjustments to put our ICOs on its normal and safer tracks for all parties involved. Token rate change to 1USD = 20 ATFS tokens, Soft and Hard cap change to USD $2 million and USD $20 million also the incentive program is changed, cheer with the best deals of ATFS and make success.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

I just joined the telegram group of this project and that is helping me and many other people like me,also I think that the sub reddit of ATFS is doing great.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

I just joined the telegram group of this project and that is helping me and many other people like me,also I think that the sub reddit of ATFS is doing great.
Yeah it will be a good thing to do and all asking about meat you have your curiosity answered there the team want to engage and make people understand the concept behind their Technology and how they are going to use it

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:56:30 PM

So far as what I can see, this project is gaining more supporters from various fields of expertise. That's what makes it perfect because eventually the collaboration will work out better and better to achieve one goal of this project and that is to Innovate the Agricultural Industry.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:02:00 PM

I recommend you to join ATFS's Social medias.They put a lot of information there, and it would not be good to miss something important. I'm already following their channels.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:07:28 PM

ATFS is not an on-the-spot program. It is futuristic, and the vision is something we deal with now or pay for it later. Nice idea
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:17:56 PM

ATFS is a new & interesting project because of their new thinking...This is a agritechnology project with blockchain..They are creating some farm thing to maintain this project successful..
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:04:40 PM

I recommend you to join ATFS's Social medias.They put a lot of information there, and it would not be good to miss something important. I'm already following their channels.
Yes. I have join their telegram channel, have a lot people and questions were discus at here Wink. Especially about AFTS airdrop stage 1 and 2 Wink.. Join with us, everyone!
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

I do not believe that in the near future, the human health threatens the food crisis, but you do not have enough if the project will make cheap and high-quality products?

It depends what cuntries we say. In many third world countries there is already a problem with the lack of food. In addition, success the success can be achieved not only by necessary things but also by other things, which are trendy and original? The special meat is one of this type product,  isn't it?
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

ATFS is not an on-the-spot program. It is futuristic, and the vision is something we deal with now or pay for it later. Nice idea
Yeah. The program is really futuristic and let agritechnology to adopt the latest trend of the society. Indeed, this project was created to be more serious about the future of our industry. It has planned for our society and not for just a group of people benifits.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

I do not believe that in the near future, the human health threatens the food crisis, but you do not have enough if the project will make cheap and high-quality products?
Actually, a lack of food appear, when you live at development country you dont recognize this problem, but if you living at some developing countries like me, this is the big problem ;(

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:14:18 AM

In our world farmers are too much poor we all know well about this. In many place they didn't get any good instructions so that they cannot plant well. ATFS project is doing farming in modern way that's mostly need in our modern life. I hope this project will be conquer because you guys are really doing well.
Unlike in other countries where farmers are one of the riches, our country farmers are one of the poorest, I hope this project will also be able to help this farmers and innovate them.
Bro which country you from?  Our country farmar also too much poor. The live their life as like as nomad. I hope this project will help those people who haven't enough ability to cultivate .
ATFS launch deserves to expertise the farmers as its missions are legit along with a proper roadmap they set up with all possibilities to make it success. Hope our meaningful ATFS hit the moon.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:01:14 AM

Actually, a lack of food appear, when you live at development country you dont recognize this problem, but if you living at some developing countries like me, this is the big problem ;(
Agree, when you live in a developing country you will notice the issue of lack of production in agricultural products. Hope this project will minimize the problem when it became successful.
It's right. In the country more land is taken for the construction of stations or new cities. At the same time, farming is being killed. And most likely they do not know what they are doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: