Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22010 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:39:22 AM

In our world farmers are too much poor we all know well about this. In many place they didn't get any good instructions so that they cannot plant well. ATFS project is doing farming in modern way that's mostly need in our modern life. I hope this project will be conquer because you guys are really doing well.
Unlike in other countries where farmers are one of the riches, our country farmers are one of the poorest, I hope this project will also be able to help this farmers and innovate them.
Bro which country you from?  Our country farmar also too much poor. The live their life as like as nomad. I hope this project will help those people who haven't enough ability to cultivate .

Yes, we all hope that this project can help those poor people. But now the most important thing is to make this project successful so that they can have a chance to help.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

ATFS is first global blockchain agritech platform. This is good project. Good idea. The project must be successful
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:52:53 AM

In terms of the food industry, we are in the hardest situation. We are facing different challenges and obstacles that is in the critical situation. And now, this project wants to solve and give a better solution for the Agricultural issues of the community. We believe that everything is possible through great innovations because of the powerful technology. Moreover, through this project, they will make the quality of food better and better, and I can see that more people are looking forward to this project just like me. I am looking forward to this project to implement and come to reality as soon as possible.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

ATFS is first global blockchain agritech platform. This is good project. Good idea. The project must be successful
Yes, ATFS is the first project that use blockchain technology for their agritech platform so it can be easily manage their farm moreover.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

ATFS is a collaboration and communication blockhain with agrotechnologies. It sounds very interesting, it's a new technology. I hope that this project will raise agriculture to a new level. Although in Asia
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

In our world farmers are too much poor we all know well about this. In many place they didn't get any good instructions so that they cannot plant well. ATFS project is doing farming in modern way that's mostly need in our modern life. I hope this project will be conquer because you guys are really doing well.
Unlike in other countries where farmers are one of the riches, our country farmers are one of the poorest, I hope this project will also be able to help this farmers and innovate them.
Bro which country you from?  Our country farmar also too much poor. The live their life as like as nomad. I hope this project will help those people who haven't enough ability to cultivate .

I am sure in your country the farmers living more healthier than the people living in the city. Just imagine what those kind of bio-synthetic products can do with your body in long term. Thats why we need more clarification from the company.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

What else besides the support for the creation of Smart Farm 2.0, a disruptive decentralized platform and vegetable meat to fight the impending food crisis will solve the project ATFS?
I do not believe that in the near future, the human health threatens the food crisis, but you do not have enough if the project will make cheap and high-quality products?
Actually, a lack of food appear, when you live at development country you dont recognize this problem, but if you living at some developing countries like me, this is the big problem ;(
Agree, when you live in a developing country you will notice the issue of lack of production in agricultural products. Hope this project will minimize the problem when it became successful.
It's right. In the country more land is taken for the construction of stations or new cities. At the same time, farming is being killed. And most likely they do not know what they are doing.
So this platform will help us innovate food products to be more productive even if the area is not that big. Also, farmers will be learn to adopt future technology so that they can also be productive with their works.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

With ATFS we can surely be sufficient with livestocks poultry and aquatic resources since is focus on greater yield and production through agritech.
Definitely, this project will open many new opportunities for producers. And consumers will receive environmentally friendly products without harm to health. The project must be supported.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

Bro which country you from?  Our country farmar also too much poor. The live their life as like as nomad. I hope this project will help those people who haven't enough ability to cultivate .
ATFS launch deserves to expertise the farmers as its missions are legit along with a proper roadmap they set up with all possibilities to make it success. Hope our meaningful ATFS hit the moon.
Experts farmers, animal and fish breeders are the integral part of this project. Atfs will only provide the knowledge but they people involve are the one who will apply the method.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

Bro which country you from?  Our country farmar also too much poor. The live their life as like as nomad. I hope this project will help those people who haven't enough ability to cultivate .
ATFS launch deserves to expertise the farmers as its missions are legit along with a proper roadmap they set up with all possibilities to make it success. Hope our meaningful ATFS hit the moon.
Experts farmers, animal and fish breeders are the integral part of this project. Atfs will only provide the knowledge but they people involve are the one who will apply the method.
People involved in this project are experts and they can do a great revolution in the agricultural and a make good use of technology here. All the investments will be used in this and this will give use a very good profit if we invest now in the project as agricultural and food industry is very big and profitable form the start.

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

This is the situation for most farmers around the world and I think a farmer from other countries will use this platform with interest if it works.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
sathvik112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

ATFS is aiming on the future agritech it's scope is much deserving for us to understand our future prospectives, present farmers which are indirectly governing the world are still poor and with the digital economy we see wall system between crops which cuts the limited land. White papers are more legit to choose investing in ATFS what more we say  Huh Hope I have more friends joining with me.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

ATFS , This is a collaborations for between blockhain and Agritech i think it can be will create a better
and improved in future ,with a variety of perfect supporters

Yeah they have good platform after the ICO is successful but the thing is about the investors and reaching their cap is a problem.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

ATFS , This is a collaborations for between blockhain and Agritech i think it can be will create a better

Yeah they have good platform after the ICO is successful but the thing is about the investors and reaching their cap is a problem.

It will not a be a problem if the devs will make a good marketing and advertising strategies. This will surely attract more investors to join if they can do that aside from promotional bonus that is running now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

The team has an interesting idea, but why did not I see the developer for a long time, I wanted to get more information about the product.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

I think the combination of modern computer technologies and the ancient culture of growing plants can give a remarkable result. Unfortunately, I did not quite understand how the blockchain will be used.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Efta321

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:09:53 PM

I think the combination of modern computer technologies and the ancient culture of growing plants can give a remarkable result. Unfortunately, I did not quite understand how the blockchain will be used.
however I am very happy with this project because they have a good idea of ​​good luck. good luck.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

If I had to guess at it's best this project will hit some soft cap of sorts but hard cap seems impossible af for now given the response to the ICO thread
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

807 Ethereum  raised , I see the soft cap is easy to reach. I wish this good project could reach the hard cap during ico.

vivavivu

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

The team has an interesting idea, but why did not I see the developer for a long time, I wanted to get more information about the product.
I still see jaychoi online, and he is support something at ATFS ANN (Korean community). But if you need more discuss, why not join their telegram? Have a lot of person here Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: