Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:14:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22017 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:47:03 AM

Food shortage is a common problem from every countries around the world. Hopefully atfs will be able to ressolve the crisis permanently.

Again a blockchain will not help solve food problems, people still dont have money to pay, this is a currency not a free money system or a charity token for people

It may not help the people via physical but in my opinion here is to teach and encourage people how to manage their own via an agricultural platform. This is a hard project because it really needs some field work.

ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:11:12 AM

Food shortage is a common problem from every countries around the world. Hopefully atfs will be able to ressolve the crisis permanently.

Again a blockchain will not help solve food problems, people still dont have money to pay, this is a currency not a free money system or a charity token for people

It may not help the people via physical but in my opinion here is to teach and encourage people how to manage their own via an agricultural platform. This is a hard project because it really needs some field work.
YES, I really agree that blockchain will not be helping us to solve food problems but, it helps us easier to making such product with the blockchain.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:34:56 AM

There will be a lot of problems that ATFS will encounter when implementing its project. But I want to wish them good luck, because if they get a lot of winners
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:37:13 AM

YES, I really agree that blockchain will not be helping us to solve food problems but, it helps us easier to making such product with the blockchain.
Blockchain is a very advanced technology and it can create a revolution in any industry and also in food industry. This project has very well developed concept of integrating technology with agricultural which will increase the product quality and speed both.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

There will be a lot of problems that ATFS will encounter when implementing its project. But I want to wish them good luck, because if they get a lot of winners
Why are there many problems? What will be the problems with the implementation of this project? I do not understand your comment.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:51:08 AM

Yeah ATFS team gonna fixe this problem basically they are working against bad food company. They take care about food quality. I think they will solve all of problem about food factory & farmer.

It's still future music and it will be interesting to see how much they can pull off from those items on their roadmap.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:48:07 AM

Are there any statistics available for this project about how the sale is going? Thanks in advance!

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:00:03 AM

At first, I think it won't be totally free but as times go by I think the news will and the technique that they are going to teach to farmers will eventually propagate. That's how the farmers interact with each other, they also try to teach those who want to learn even if it is for free.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

Agree, and another problem is that due to less productivity in agricultural products, price are drastically increasing which makes poor people suffer.
Actually, I'm a little bit have doubts about how this platform helps the community about food shortage because this kind of problems is really needed to be taken seriously. The platform I think can't handle the food shortage around the world but at least they have a proposal about how to solve the upcoming future problems.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

Presented by the developer of the plafors sounds like a fantasy, as a project from the future, but I would like to learn the technology in more detail, unless of course it is a confidential secret.
I think the technology that they are going to provide or teach for agriculture will be available if you are going to invest in their project. There are no more freebies nowadays. Even for airdrops, you have to make an effort or for some, you have to donate.

I agree, this days those freebies still need to exert some effort to receive it and what will happen if ATFS will provide it all for free? They will not get profit and that profit needs to run the project smoothly.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

Wow, this is my favorite first project. Because, in this project there are mentioned all the people who work in the team and even described in detail the achievement. I think this great project need not be doubted, because the success rate is quite high. Come on, what are you waiting for?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:18:29 AM

How I wish this will also promote medical marijuana to society, since this is an agriscience project it should be able to prove to the government the medical effecticeness of this plant.

no worries, nowadays the blockchain projects fusioning with each other. I think if this project get success then a fusion with marijuana project and also cannabis project and their society is very possible  Cool
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

Wow, this is my favorite first project. Because, in this project there are mentioned all the people who work in the team and even described in detail the achievement. I think this great project need not be doubted, because the success rate is quite high. Come on, what are you waiting for?

Well, even if high bonuses will be given in ico sales, it still need to have a good advertising and promoting strategies so that all investors will be aware that this project is having their ico sales.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

Well, even if high bonuses will be given in ico sales, it still need to have a good advertising and promoting strategies so that all investors will be aware that this project is having their ico sales.

Yes it seems the ICO is not going as they were hoping for. But how does this 150% bonus actually work? If everybody gets that bonus, doesn't it mean that everybody has the same stake in the network as before? It's not a "bonus" if everybody receives it.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

Agriculture in the modern world is widespread, it has a great demand! And besides, it's good business! So you are doing the right thing! Cheesy

You are right, I just hope that many investors will support this project so that they can have enough funds to support this project. ATFS needs more exposure and more advertisments.
The company bounty generously involved a large number of participants, I hope that all of them will be able to provide a sufficient level of advertising! Smiley
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

How I wish this will also promote medical marijuana to society, since this is an agriscience project it should be able to prove to the government the medical effecticeness of this plant.

no worries, nowadays the blockchain projects fusioning with each other. I think if this project get success then a fusion with marijuana project and also cannabis project and their society is very possible  Cool

I agree, as of this days this project will gives big help on our society using our new technology apparatus which enable to purchase a good output. Hoping a great and better success on this project as I see spectacular potential in the future.
I also think that in the future the project will cooperate with many partners and manage to agree on mutually beneficial terms
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

Yes it seems the ICO is not going as they were hoping for. But how does this 150% bonus actually work? If everybody gets that bonus, doesn't it mean that everybody has the same stake in the network as before? It's not a "bonus" if everybody receives it.
I think it's total bonus, maybe you can take sometime to read their introduction because I see that in stage 1 of their ICO  they will be giving 30% bonus. This 150%  is only making us to pause for a moment to take time why 150%. Even I have been curious so as I read the introduction I see that it's a forecast if we avail of their ICO.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

The whole team workin on ATFS is really a great one that strongly encourages us to engage here in ATFS and let us to join the ATFS Project to bring revolutionary change to the agriculture industry in which there are huge demographic opportunities. Moreover, this is really a great opportunity for us because of the problem and challenges we are facing now regarding food control and supply chain.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:43:55 PM

I agree, as of this days this project will gives big help on our society using our new technology apparatus which enable to purchase a good output. Hoping a great and better success on this project as I see spectacular potential in the future.
I also think that in the future the project will cooperate with many partners and manage to agree on mutually beneficial terms
Yes, this project will surely get a good partners as well as good investors who will help to promote the coin more. Hope this project goes to great heights with a good future ahead. Also i am pleased to know that now good projects are coming out on agricultural technology.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

Is there a skatking bonus for atfs as well? That would also be a great idea since this business has a long term project
Agree, given function would be by the way to the holders tokens, to receive not bad bonus for storage always pleasingly. I think to the founders would be worth to think of addition of the system pos.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: