Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:20:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22017 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

It seems to me that with a 150% bonus, the developer gives a very large discount, such a discount will lead to a large drop in the coin after entering the exchange.
But in general it's not bad, you can buy more tokens on the exchange.

It will just become the standard price, it will simply be as if the "original" price never existed. Unless you were one of the few people who invested below a certain amount, the rate at which maximum people buy will become the standard more or less
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

I'd like to know when the tokens will be released on the stock exchange, does anyone have any information on this issue?

So far I have not seen such information. Just in case, on the official website, you check the information, mozht that something has changed.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

I'd like to know when the tokens will be released on the stock exchange, does anyone have any information on this issue?

So far I have not seen such information. Just in case, on the official website, you check the information, mozht that something has changed.
I think when there will be a launch of sales of tokens on stock exchanges, the developers will have to report this here. We will find out about this.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

The project is an All round solution to the world's growing food crisis by providing relevant technological advances in agriculture. It is setting a better agritech for the future.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

I really wonder how the plant based meat is going to be the futures top protein alternative and the solution to the world's pending meat shortage issue but I believe ATFS innovation can help the future and deal with it.
Meat is very harmful, it destroys your organism gradually, it as smoking and spirits, absolutely is necessary not to the organism. And you eat meat only because of salts.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

I really wonder how the plant based meat is going to be the futures top protein alternative and the solution to the world's pending meat shortage issue but I believe ATFS innovation can help the future and deal with it.
Meat is very harmful, it destroys your opгaниз gradually, it as smoking and spirits, absolutely is necessary not to the organism. And you eat meat only because of salts.
I think you forgot about the animal protein that humans need for their system !! yes meat is harmful when you eat too much of it in daily basis ,that's where the plant based meat comes to play , you could actually eat as much as you want of it and won't hurt your system ,because it has only the good features found in meat.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

Meat is very harmful, it destroys your opгaниз gradually, it as smoking and spirits, absolutely is necessary not to the organism. And you eat meat only because of salts.
I think you forgot about the animal protein that humans need for their system !! yes meat is harmful when you eat too much of it in daily basis ,that's where the plant based meat comes to play , you could actually eat as much as you want of it and won't hurt your system ,because it has only the good features found in meat.
First animals want to live, they are very glad when on they live on freedom. Give you we will cage as well you will accurately know that you will be killed? They are simply not able to speak and cannot say that they be not killed. And meat is harmful. The organism is worn out spending all resources to his digestion. To dispute shall not be more. To you to prove something useless.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

This is a general and genuine query that many people have , specially the newly joined one's.
I think that you can find all the information required regard your statement just by following the links on the introduction page.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

This is a general and genuine query that many people have , specially the newly joined one's.
I think that you can find all the information required regard your statement just by following the links on the introduction page.
Do you actually mean by launching the coin on various exchanges? Then it would probably happen after the Initial Coin Offering is over and the project has a good sucess then this project will surely turn out to be a profitable coin which will be supported by several exchanges.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:21:52 PM

ATFS project and its team members vow to enhance people's quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system and the block chain meets Agritech Cool
Levontres

Activity: 252

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

So much detail is described about the team, their achievements, pleased with the transparency of the project!

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:16:11 PM

i think it will be after ico and i dont even think the tokens are sent to your eth wallets they are on the website user account dashboard so is going to be sometime before its listed on exchange

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:55:54 PM

I'm sure promoting and creating awareness for this project will be easy, because I believe this is what lots of people can relate to. I know they will succeed
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:04:57 PM

Meat is very harmful, it destroys your organism gradually, it as smoking and spirits, absolutely is necessary not to the organism. And you eat meat only because of salts.
I dont know you like vegetarian or not, but why you said meat is very harmful? What is the proof for this sentences? Why people still eat meat beside vegetable?

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:16:46 PM

Have approximate 3 days more of  10% bonus on buy ATFS then they come to 5% at 31st January, what going on after this? ICO end and listing?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

It seems to me that with a 150% bonus, the developer gives a very large discount, such a discount will lead to a large drop in the coin after entering the exchange.
But in general it's not bad, you can buy more tokens on the exchange.

+150 is misleading , the real bonus for first stage is only 30%. 50%, 100%. 150% those are depends on raising certain amounts. is like other ico projects when they reward their participate by giving them unsold tokens as a gift.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

I just wonder where u get all those nonsense informations?  From google ?  Can you please explain us please how meat destroys our organism? Human being eat meat since several thousands of years and we all know that everything you eat in big quantity will damage your health; but it doesnt matter if its meat or vega or beverage.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

Well, they say some people cannot live without eating meat but you can always substitute vegetables or fish. For this one, I think the research team to conduct and test vegetables to gain quality of the meat and even its taste.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

Perhaps this project will be a breakthrough in the world of agrotechnology, but will the developers have enough opportunities to realize all the undertakings?
nomikatari

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:30:47 AM

why you want to use blockchain? this is almost offline project. scum ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: