Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22014 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

Since lots of people are asking about that matter, I hope if the team explain to us if the plat based meat that they are going to make would be genetically modified or they are going to do it in a natural way.

Well, this is a very serious questions that needs to have a very concrete answers. Let us wait for the devs to answer it because they have the knowledge to elaborate it very well.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

Guys really idea the developer sounds cool and probably investors appreciated the project well if there are such fees, but I do not understand how the token in this project will really be used.
Tokens of this project will be used for the development of the technology and it implementation in the field of agriculture. An investment that we do in this project will be used for making the agricultural production process more easy and fast and also with the low cost. The value of this tokens will surely increase as the concept of the project is very great.
This is the only project on the crypto world that tackles about the agriculture industry. Since it is going to build a platform that will educate the farmers. Will it be able to a build a community for farmers and people who are involve in the agriculture industry?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:53:15 PM

There are lots of people that are very curious regarding this project. Especially the business minded people. It is a unique project thay comes up with integrating the agricultural industries into the blockchain technologies. Also, I, was amazed to this project and I was hoping that this will come to become more strong striving in the community to solve the differenct problems in the agricultural field.

For me I am expecting that this project will fulfill all their plans and they will continue the developments of ATFS whether the projects achieve success or receives failures in their ico stage.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

There are lots of people that are very curious regarding this project. Especially the business minded people. It is a unique project thay comes up with integrating the agricultural industries into the blockchain technologies. Also, I, was amazed to this project and I was hoping that this will come to become more strong striving in the community to solve the differenct problems in the agricultural field.

For me I am expecting that this project will fulfill all their plans and they will continue the developments of ATFS whether the projects achieve success or receives failures in their ico stage.
The whole protein meat sounds really interesting and top notch I think after ico I will still be following it to see it fans out

gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

Guys really idea the developer sounds cool and probably investors appreciated the project well if there are such fees, but I do not understand how the token in this project will really be used.
Tokens of this project will be used for the development of the technology and it implementation in the field of agriculture. An investment that we do in this project will be used for making the agricultural production process more easy and fast and also with the low cost. The value of this tokens will surely increase as the concept of the project is very great.
This is the only project on the crypto world that tackles about the agriculture industry. Since it is going to build a platform that will educate the farmers. Will it be able to a build a community for farmers and people who are involve in the agriculture industry?
This is not the only agrarian project. Byd project somewhere in Russia in 2017. I'm looking at the developer's site has already collected almost $ 1.4 million and there is very little to soft cap. I think if the project controls the government of Korea, it becomes more and more interesting for investors.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

The whole protein meat sounds really interesting and top notch I think after ico I will still be following it to see it fans out
You're right, this project is awesome that define and explain very will in terms on its features and platforms. I really appreciate this great project that involves in our new technolgy and approaches the innovation of sciences. Hoping a good outcome of this project.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

I really wonder how the plant based meat is going to be the futures top protein alternative and the solution to the world's pending meat shortage issue but I believe ATFS innovation can help the future and deal with it.
Meat is very harmful, it destroys your organism gradually, it as smoking and spirits, absolutely is necessary not to the organism. And you eat meat only because of salts.

Well, they say some people cannot live without eating meat but you can always substitute vegetables or fish. For this one, I think the research team to conduct and test vegetables to gain quality of the meat and even its taste.
I ate meat of 22 years, now me 23 and whole year I dispense with of meat. The idea of steel purer , the body comes gradually to order. Less fat. But I all the same like sweet and I eat fish, mussel and as a whole seafoods.
There are many people who will never give up meat, but we have to look at the general public. The percentage of vegetarians and vegans is still increasing.
Agree with you. Percent continues grow. We do simple logic analysis and we understand that children and the children of children of such people adhering to vegetarian diet too will not use meat to food.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

The ATFS project is working to provide support for establishing Smart Firm 2.0, Discrete Dissantile Platform, and Plant-based Meets to deal with the upcoming food crisis.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:47:52 PM

This project is growing very rapidly among investors and developers as this is a unique project and one of its kind as it is trying to make a food industry revolution using new technology and is focused on creating high-quality food products for its clients which is a very great approach of this project.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:32:52 PM

ATFS is the world's first decentralized Agritech and food science crowdfunding project build on Etherum block chain and smart contracts.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

Since lots of people are asking about that matter, I hope if the team explain to us if the plat based meat that they are going to make would be genetically modified or they are going to do it in a natural way.
No they are going to take care about food quality by modern technology. They are not doing it naturally. It's not possible to find out best food quality & worst food quality. ATFS will help us to live in peace with good food.
Grin How do you expect to have meat grow naturraly as a plant ? there will be certain plants that will produce heme , which is the substaince that give meat its texture and color + other plants that vegan resturents are already using to creat vegan meat . That's what i've found ,not sure if ATFS has another strategie.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

I'm wondering, will the meat that will be grown in this way be vegetarian or it will not be available to vegetarians?

Plant based meat does not contain any animal meat at all, but it looks exactly like the real meat and its taste is similar but is made from plants instead. to get an idea I recommend to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66ExXc6-9r0 . I think ATFS is going make like these food.
wledgewil

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

The issuance of ATFS finances the establishment of smart farm 2.0 development of disruptive decentralized platform and production of plant based meat.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:07:51 PM

I really wonder how the plant based meat is going to be the futures top protein alternative and the solution to the world's pending meat shortage issue but I believe ATFS innovation can help the future and deal with it.
Meat is very harmful, it destroys your organism gradually, it as smoking and spirits, absolutely is necessary not to the organism. And you eat meat only because of salts.

Well, they say some people cannot live without eating meat but you can always substitute vegetables or fish. For this one, I think the research team to conduct and test vegetables to gain quality of the meat and even its taste.
I ate meat of 22 years, now me 23 and whole year I dispense with of meat. The idea of steel purer , the body comes gradually to order. Less fat. But I all the same like sweet and I eat fish, mussel and as a whole seafoods.
There are many people who will never give up meat, but we have to look at the general public. The percentage of vegetarians and vegans is still increasing.

Generally speaking, everyone is free, so you can not imake someone eat the meat or not. However, what this plant based meat can do is simply economy. If people see that it is cheaper, or is more easily available in some parts of the world, or is healthier then probably buy it. For some reason, we do not eat meat from worms or venison every day for dinners.
That is why it is also important to select which country should be prioritize in implementing this project where food productivity is a problem. Do you think this will solve the problem or minimize it by 50% if ever they reach the hard cap?

am waiting to clarify this matter. Founders, will you say something about it?
I think that precise specification of what is precisely this meat in this forum and where it is supposed to be develop this technology, it's is able to approximate possible effects for potential investors. So far, we're all in the sphere of certain guesses and are trying to discuss and co-evaluate the project that we do not really know. I am waiting for information. It's still so interesting.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:52:24 AM

The issuance of ATFS finances the establishment of smart farm 2.0 development of disruptive decentralized platform and production of plant based meat.
we must support this project once it has saved the world's crops or food.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:54:36 AM

Agricultural sector is one of the important thing here on earth that we should pay out attention. With agriculture, we don't have the food we eat and also the things we have. So, I was glad when this project come to exist. I hope this will surely make a big changes and make a solution for the agricultural problems facing today.
davidkakeko

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:07:27 AM

we must support this project once it has saved the world's crops or food.
This project is great
I see a lot of people's interest in the project
I think the project will be successful and I support this project
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:51:56 AM

On the last stage of the ICO which is the STAGE 4, 1 ETH would be 5000 token with no bonus. Stage 1 to Stage 3 they offerred bonuses, early birds are really prioritized by them.
It just means that they are giving a fair chance to everyone to join and invest on thier project. This project could be a huge success in the future thats why they wanted more investors to fund them.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:59:50 AM

I think the ICO sale has a slow pace. Does it have to do with this project's goal which is to innovate the plant-based meat?
In the long run, this project might have a high ROI if it can get the local government of every countries approval for research and education to farmers.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:29:07 AM

Agricultural sector is one of the important thing here on earth that we should pay out attention. With agriculture, we don't have the food we eat and also the things we have. So, I was glad when this project come to exist. I hope this will surely make a big changes and make a solution for the agricultural problems facing today.

Yes, I know but how can they overcome the problems being faced by the farmers. It is going to be good if the atfs team overcome a solution for farmers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: