Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22017 times)
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

i think this project must be successfull and have a good development on this and nice idea
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

nice project and very interesting because it focus on  Agribusiness. hope that we could benefit from your project guys...gud luck  Smiley
chinny286

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:18:51 AM

The team kind of reassures me, great project!
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

Sounds interesting to know that blockchain meets agritech, I think with the blockchain technology integration, it will make your farm managing easier than manually manage them.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

This project is growing very rapidly among investors and developers as this is a unique project and one of its kind as it is trying to make a food industry revolution using new technology and is focused on creating high-quality food products for its clients which is a very great approach of this project.
Yeah, as time goes by many people are attracted on this project which very unique that can be good for all of us. As I appreciated that involves agricultural and sciences.  I'm that the team will continue this spectacular project that can be have a great potential in the future.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

Agricultural sector is one of the important thing here on earth that we should pay out attention. With agriculture, we don't have the food we eat and also the things we have. So, I was glad when this project come to exist. I hope this will surely make a big changes and make a solution for the agricultural problems facing today.

Yes, I know but how can they overcome the problems being faced by the farmers. It is going to be good if the atfs team overcome a solution for farmers.
By my own understanding, I think this platform will help the farmers by providing solutions. A solution which is to make them more productive and efficient. Also, they have this smart farm 2.0 which enables proactive prediction, real time response and situation-specific simulation 24/7/365.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

The project is an All round solution to the world's growing food crisis by providing relevant technological advances in agriculture. It is setting a better agritech for the future.
Yes your right this is the future of agriculture. Through thier research and development, they will make the quality of agriproducts much better someday.
This project will be actually be great for us but also it would be good for several common individuals because this project will really increase the quality of foods and it will gradually have a positive effect on human body.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

Tell me please, in which country will the ATFS project be launched? And which countries are you aiming for in the future?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

The issuance of ATFS finances the establishment of smart farm 2.0 development of disruptive decentralized platform and production of plant based meat.
we must support this project once it has saved the world's crops or food.

The support that the project need is to help them spread the good words about atfs project and also help them to invite more serious investors to help them run the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

The issuance of ATFS finances the establishment of smart farm 2.0 development of disruptive decentralized platform and production of plant based meat.
The project saved the world? Can you tell us more about this? I did not find such information.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

Looking good on how you're token sale is going, almost 3/4 of the soft goal. One thing that I'm a little bit concern is how can this platform meets the agreement of a certain government that might be against crypto? But knowing that it will improve the capability of our agribusiness, really hoping that this will be a successful one for a healthier food in the future.
Yeah, I visited their website and it is getting closed to its softcap which is $2M. This is just show that their platform is genuinely an effective way of helping people. Also, with this project I am hoping that they will train farmers to be more productive.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

Looking good on how you're token sale is going, almost 3/4 of the soft goal. One thing that I'm a little bit concern is how can this platform meets the agreement of a certain government that might be against crypto? But knowing that it will improve the capability of our agribusiness, really hoping that this will be a successful one for a healthier food in the future.
Yeah, I visited their website and it is getting closed to its softcap which is $2M. This is just show that their platform is genuinely an effective way of helping people. Also, with this project I am hoping that they will train farmers to be more productive.

Pretty good news for the team ATFS then. Maybe many had been attracted and hook to the ATFS platform and road mark of the project. I think they will reach soon their target within the first month of February.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

Members should support first the ico sales so that atfs can have more funds to support the project. If ico is successful then they can follow all their plans and road map.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

Yes, an interesting project and already collected a lot of money. I prefer to participate in projects, when its future is already clear. I will participate in the company's bounty.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

Yes, an interesting project and already collected a lot of money. I prefer to participate in projects, when its future is already clear. I will participate in the company's bounty.
I would not say that it is a big amount of the collections for ICO. And as a whole soft cap only 2000000 $ that as well a little. The main so that developers they be not mistaken with calculations they had enough money to realisation of conceived.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
alexjones1321

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

how many tokens will be released?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

Well most of the projects have a fairly low softcap cause it's like a moral boost when you say you have reached the softcap as compared to the unrealistic hard caps usually
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

surely hitting softcap means they are good and ready to go but i havent seen a video yet or live product from this or is it till after ico?

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

ATFS meets the future requirements with all the plans and goals it designed with the Missions and strong goal it aim to achieve for the better quality and improvements which it is focussing.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:09:51 PM

Pretty good news for the team ATFS then. Maybe many had been attracted and hook to the ATFS platform and road mark of the project. I think they will reach soon their target within the first month of February.
ATFS  will surely acheive it's softcap target soon.And after acheive the soft cap the ATFS will achieve harfcap soon.the unique idea of this project attract the more investeros and it helps to achieve all goals.
I think this project has the capacity to reach its hard cap and also has potential to give huge profits to its investors as the project grow in very less time. As we can see this project is already attracting many investors due to its unique and very high potential concept of making the agricultural process more easy and efficient.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: