Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22014 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

Does the team attended any conference related to crypto or agritech forum? Hoping the admin can provide us some links to watch how they explained to the public the project itself.
Such event I met only on serious platforms, often on waves. But if nevertheless such is planned from command , then it is a serious step to advancing of the product.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:35:22 PM

Does the team attended any conference related to crypto or agritech forum? Hoping the admin can provide us some links to watch how they explained to the public the project itself.
we have been shouting about video long time ago..it will be great if we have video of some sort here i think it will clear people doubt about plant meat and it will make people curiosity go away
Yes, a video is accepted by many supporters and investors from the project and also it will attract more investors as it can give a clear representation of the concept of the project. I think this is a unique project and should publish some videos about the project and them which will help supporters to understand it more.

Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

Will this project actually be investing in something. Or is this something else in that regard. Can someone explain this to me please.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:11:13 PM

Will this project actually be investing in something. Or is this something else in that regard. Can someone explain this to me please.
This project will not invest in anything but they will create their own technology for the agricultural industry and make the process more fast and profitable they have the aim to make the agricultural industry more technical.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:12:34 PM

They will build smart farms in Asian and produce plat based meat which is a food that Genetically Modified. The goal of project is to solve problem of food that caused by Population growth. to get full an idea you need first to learn about smart farm and based meat.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:20:43 PM

we have been shouting about video long time ago..it will be great if we have video of some sort here i think it will clear people doubt about plant meat and it will make people curiosity go away
As for me, video is not enough. I really want more active of the Team. Even they reply at telegram, but i think they need to come this topic more for make us understand correctly about this project.
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:35:59 AM

i hope this project will attract many investors and the target will be achieved,such a nice concept,good luck team,more success
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:01:35 AM

i hope this project will attract many investors and the target will be achieved,such a nice concept,good luck team,more success
Did you ever look for information about the project you're promoting? It is 1 day left till the end of ICO and 1.4M funds raised. Or do you believe in miracles?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

The ATFS project, crowdfunding, to support the Smart Firm's 2.0 decentralized platform and plant-based meat to track the upcoming food crisis.

For that plan, I think they have 3 missions and that's there final platforms to make. Its a little bit far for now. But we should expect they can be launched that mission 3 without any problems.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

The ATFS project, crowdfunding, to support the Smart Firm's 2.0 decentralized platform and plant-based meat to track the upcoming food crisis.
It will at least lower down the food shortage every country is experiencing and it will also help the economy of every country by helping the agricultural industry.

yeah they were very active in the first week here in btt but now since 3 weeks nothing to hear from ATFS members. If they can not even organize a video of their company, I do not think that people are going to trust and invest. I doubt also most of the world population when they hear of plant based meat they are not going to accept it ! 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

For that plan, I think they have 3 missions and that's there final platforms to make. Its a little bit far for now. But we should expect they can be launched that mission 3 without any problems.

If they have 3 missions they can fulfill one at a time, I am sure that missions needs enough funds to support it. I am hoping that ATFS will continue to develop their project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

This is the World's First Agritrch and Food Science Project  that we should support. Yes! This is the awaiting project to make a better solutions for the obstacles and challenges facing by our current situation in the food and agricultural industry. I wish a GoodLuck to the ATFS Team.
You're right, which this project is in the process of development stage. This is the first ICO project that I ever know which is all about agriculture and sciences came from the brilliant mind to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system.
People are increasing day by day so thinking for the future their will be a possible of food shortage. So, this platform is being created because they are worried to the community in terms food supply. The project concept is to innovate more about food and how to develop them in a limited period of time. I hope this will work in the future.
Really hoping too that the team will do their best and not fail their investors and us the community to implement this platform successfully in the future. Our world population is increasing and the source of traditional food are slowly decreasing.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

If they have 3 missions they can fulfill one at a time, I am sure that missions needs enough funds to support it. I am hoping that ATFS will continue to develop their project.
I think so, this project needs very enough funds to develop and improve its project. I doubt that they cannot be accomplished those three missions without any problems.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

Easy to say about funds to support a project but to think it is really hard to get support from the investors especially this project is really big. Knowing that their platform is good but the team will surely facing some serious problems with regards with this fund.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

This is the World's First Agritrch and Food Science Project  that we should support. Yes! This is the awaiting project to make a better solutions for the obstacles and challenges facing by our current situation in the food and agricultural industry. I wish a GoodLuck to the ATFS Team.
You're right, which this project is in the process of development stage. This is the first ICO project that I ever know which is all about agriculture and sciences came from the brilliant mind to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system.
People are increasing day by day so thinking for the future their will be a possible of food shortage. So, this platform is being created because they are worried to the community in terms food supply. The project concept is to innovate more about food and how to develop them in a limited period of time. I hope this will work in the future.
Really hoping too that the team will do their best and not fail their investors and us the community to implement this platform successfully in the future. Our world population is increasing and the source of traditional food are slowly decreasing.
Very good post. This platform is the future of mankind, if now there is no way to produce cheap food in the future, mankind is waiting for hunger. You need to do new production as soon as possible.

The project needs a lot of time to develop and also need a lot of funds to continue running smoothly. So we need to help this project to get more investors that will support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

I think so, this project needs very enough funds to develop and improve its project. I doubt that they cannot be accomplished those three missions without any problems.
Not just fund but support from governments around the globe where agricultural is one of major part in contributing to their economy.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:01:40 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 06:03:53 PM by Hakamoto

The project looks very interesting. But it's not entirely clear to me how the project will work and why you need a token in this project

gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

The project looks very interesting. But it's not entirely clear to me how the project will work.
I understand a little how the project will work, but it is unclear how the token will work and why it is needed at all. Of course, a token is needed to attract capital, and then its path is incomprehensible.
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

Genuine minds behind this project.  Agritech is now becoming a key area of focus fo investors globally.  Accelerating population growth it is considered difficult to increase the food production and supply sufficient. Thanks blockchain agritech to help lessen and fasten the agriculture industry problems.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

The project looks very interesting. But it's not entirely clear to me how the project will work.
The main idea of ​​the project is to develop the food industry in order to solve the problem with a lack of food for the whole population.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: