Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:10:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero  (Read 3988 times)
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:08:42 PM

I cant see it going to zero not in the foresable future anyway

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BaXTeR403

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:11:26 PM

Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

Not necessarily. For example with Coinbase I can also sell Ether and Litecoin for USD. And as of today Bitcoin Cash as well. That's not to say that it isn't possible for other coins to become worthless if Bitcoin falls though. Guess we'll cross that bridge IF we get to it.
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:14:55 PM

It means the people goes to altcoin and invest on it. This could make a certain altcoin become a bitcoin if the real bitcoin goes to zero. Maybe ethereum, monero, bch could fill the place of the best crypto.

christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:19:04 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 02:12:26 AM by christian07

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
it's getting low just a little anytime but with no value i think it will never happen,We need this in life so the value will stay forever i think always think positive and not negative because nothing gonba happen if you think like that,Give every person here a motivation because that is good to think not a negative thing,you need to be prepare if that time happen like so now start to do hard work to earn here that's all.
jevee

Activity: 119

★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:20:47 PM

that will probably never happen but if it does for sure all the other will follow, some may suffer more than the other but it all depends on how many intrest will there still be if bitcoin ''dies''

SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem
Announcement | Telegram | SportyCo.io
Coinmarketcap
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:39:17 PM

Well, it depends on the reason that brought bitcoin down, if it's another cryptocurrency then no they won't be going down, but if it's something that makes people lose faith in all cryptocurrencies then the whole cryptocurrency market would crash.

Yes you're right because people makes the bitcoin and any other cryptocurrwncies run. So people are the great factor why bitcoin will getting high and it will continually increase. So if bitcoin would never been use by people then cryptocurrencies would be worthless.

That's true, if the pioneer in the cryptocurrency market would actually fall in value and be reduced to a value of zero or low in the sense that it won't be profitable anymore, it would bring the market in shambles because the belief of people especially with the pioneer is why larger, which means that the expectation that they put on it is also way more massive compared to other coins. However, at the current status of bitcoin, I don't think that it can be easily taken down because it has reached a point where it can adjust easily to any negative market trend or movement.

davidmike04

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:44:18 PM

Well the probability of Bitcoin getting to zero is very low, but even if it does there are only two outcomes for the cryptocurrency world which is:

1; The whole coin market and cryptocurrencies as a whole crumble down or
2; Another cryptocurrency takes bitcoins place and becomes the leading center ( Mother ) of cryptocurrency to stable the coin market
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:29:24 PM

that will probably never happen but if it does for sure all the other will follow, some may suffer more than the other but it all depends on how many intrest will there still be if bitcoin ''dies''
I think bitcoin will never goes to zero.It may have its fluctuations from time to time but making it zero will not gonna happen.Maybe when the time comes that bitcoin is dying,i think people will shift investments right away before bitcoin experience its downfall.
ICOgenius

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:43:50 PM

Bitcoin at this point is completely useless. So if the trading pairs stop it will die. Its only existence reason is it has all the trading pairs and being the first. For that i honour it. But i dont see a point in buying it really. Ethereum is much more valuably in its use. I dont really believe in "coins" anyway. Other then a novelty.
It is the underlying technology that is of value!  The distributed ledger.  The decentralization.  The blockchain etc..  I hope it goes down to $12,000 at least so I can buy more of the limited coin.  The wild price swings are just the nature of the beast.  Not for the faint of heart.  It does have value!  It will NEVER be zero, Never!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:49:21 PM

Literally it is really weird to say that bitcoin can go to zero so if that happens everyone will get it for free. Cryptocurrencies does have their own market cap, they can be affected when bitcoin hits zero but still they will stand alone since they have their own community and they have their own marketcap that makes their coin still valuable. But to say it for real, this is not going to happen. Bitcoin to going to zero $ is just a myth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:54:39 PM

I do not think bitcoin will go to zero, harvest if everyone starts losing confidence to bitcoin, and switching to another altcoin.
I think bitcoin is not as another altcoin measuring instrument. look at today bitcoin down. there are some bitcoin that go down and also up. everything fluctuates.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:17:10 PM

If this happens, thousands will surely get pissed off! That’s for sure! But what are chances for this happening today, I’d say zero as well. It’s just not realistic at this point of time with the current trend goin on.

grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:22:56 PM

I cant see it going to zero not in the foresable future anyway
If something is not done about these ridiculous and outrageous fees currently, I will not be surprised if bitcoins goes down because no one is willing to buy bitcoins because of the stupid fees being demanded by miners now. I am be9to wonder what has been the benefits of segwit in the first place unless am mistaken and I don't know what am talking about.

drunkbillmurray

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:23:34 PM

It will never reach zero, imagine it goes down to 7k, the buying power will bring it up instantly
Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:31:34 PM

In my opinion the bitcoin never will go to zero because if the price will down many investitor will be ready to buy it so the price will rise again

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dontoromeo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:01:17 AM

I really do not think that will happen, but if it happens more than one hit the scream to heaven
InBTC4years

Activity: 58
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:06:37 AM

It will never go to zero, At minimum, you need $1000 to mine 1 BTC, so that's the least value I bilieve it could ever happen

What do you mean you need $1,000 to mine 1 BTC?
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:07:50 AM

I think bitcoin will not come to zero because zero means nothing. bitcoin is the stable currency for now and it is the most profitable currency for the traders of this currency the young generation are doing good jobs and they are now the successful people of the now. bitcoin will not zero and if it is zero then the people will move to the next coins.

Bitcoinwinnin

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:12:57 AM

Yep.  I believe so.   Hope it goes to $200,000 before it goes to zero.  That’s my end game. Ha
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:21:26 AM

Well, it depends on the reason that brought bitcoin down, if it's another cryptocurrency then no they won't be going down, but if it's something that makes people lose faith in all cryptocurrencies then the whole cryptocurrency market would crash.
currently we are not expecting any such reason which can bring bitcoin to zero.  I am hopeful that bitcoin will continue increasing its price for a long long time, because the interest of the people is still increasing and still a very little number of people know about bitcoin, therefore bitcoin will continue increasing for a long long time.

i agree btc is at peck now and well supported by the people..i dont think it will go down to zero because it help a lot peolpe especially in financial problem

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: