Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero  (Read 3986 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:10:06 AM

I don't think it will get down to zero - impossible.
It is almost impossible because most of people are doing mining and trading of bitcoin which will never let bitcoin to go down. It is giving people more benefit and profit on their invested amount. When its price gets higher than people earn profit so no one can say that bitcoin will end ever. Most people are investing their money in it and earning profit just because of bitcoin. It will never end and it will go up for sure.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:15:23 AM

Well, this is the saddest history in my life if the price of bitcoins will drop into zero. But, I guess this will not be happened because as of now the bitcoin is getting and getting more popular and some of the businesses out their was accepting bitcoins as their payment system.
sarojan9980

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

My Identity Coin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:38:58 AM

typically bitcoin will never goes to zero. that's why people will invest on bitcoin in case it will goes to zero means almost cryptocurrencys are measured in bitcoin only like etherium and so many that all are also zero.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

Nope I don't think so. If bitcoins die, I don't think the others will follow the death of the biggest cryptocurrency. Even though MOST of these cryptocurrency are measured with bitcoins, doesn't mean that the death of bitcoins would drag the rest down.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:43:15 AM

typically bitcoin will never goes to zero. that's why people will invest on bitcoin in case it will goes to zero means almost cryptocurrencys are measured in bitcoin only like etherium and so many that all are also zero.
A lot of people are worrying about this, they are asking if bitcoin goes to zero or if bitcoin dies or if another coin takes over bitcoin's position or if bitcoin will start to fall. These people are worrying too much and they are thinking that they'll lose tons of money if they'll worry about it. But to say that Ethereum is zero, so it's not zero. It has a good market cap and is remaining on the top 5 coins so it's not zero.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:26:46 AM

I don't think it will get down to zero - impossible.
It is almost impossible because most of people are doing mining and trading of bitcoin which will never let bitcoin to go down. It is giving people more benefit and profit on their invested amount. When its price gets higher than people earn profit so no one can say that bitcoin will end ever. Most people are investing their money in it and earning profit just because of bitcoin. It will never end and it will go up for sure.

I agree with you mate bitcoin goes down to zero that is very impossible because bitcoin now is very popular and high demand in the market,those people that telling bitcoin goes down to zero are the negative thinking people and lack of information or uneducated people about crypto currency,because bitcoin has a good potential in the market and it's price will not go back to zero for sure bitcoin price will rise very high.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:44:31 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
Yes, bitcoin is the primary trading coin into altcoins if bitcoin would go to zero all altcoins will die, unless if the coin is tradable to usd
Bitcoin prices can be different from one day to another, sometimes it get slower and after that it gets so higher. So, it’s a common thing for bitcoin holders but as everybody know bitcoin is a digital currency and its value will never go down because of the people who are investing money and buying a bitcoin as a whole, will never let bitcoin to reach its end. So it’s not easy to predict the ending of bitcoin because many people have invested their money and taking benefit from it.
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

If bitcoin becomes zero due to doomsday problems then another coin will experience the same thing. Another coin factor is measured by bitcoin in my opinion because bitcoin is a decentralized digital coin that first comes out of another coin.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

Don't feel happy that bitcoin will reach to zero since Bitcoin has reached the level beyond expectations so to my belief the price may be fluctuating and never will it reach to a level zero. If it happens we can expect that all who are involved in bitcoin have lost their faith.Now is the time  for day trading when the price comes down or is fluctuating so it could be profitable for us and time for investment and we can wait and see what will happen next.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

in my opinion, it's not possible bitcoin goes to zero because all cripto currencies are based in bitcoin so if bicoin becomes zero then other currencies will also be broken in price
diagla

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

I can guarantee you that Bitcoin will never, ever go to zero.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

If bitcoin becomes zero, then all other coins will die as well. As you said, Bitcoin is the main measurent in everything, so if Bitcoin falls, everything follows. Its gonna be worthless. But that wont happen for the next coming 10 years. It will continue to evolve and exist.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:22:22 AM

if bitcoin is goes to zero ? when, if it is tomorrow or have a no specific date? well if that happens.then it is gone for good. all things in this world was no permanent.the only we need to do is to be thankful that the bitcoin is made and used to the long time. maybe new digital currency will make if the bitcoin is gone and liek the bitcoin it is become famous and spread all over the world
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:25:47 AM

I think if bitcoin goes to zero this would be a catastrophic day for us when all the altcoin are based on bitcoin. Therefore, this will not happen until altcoin can replace bitcoin.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

If for example eth on an exchange is measured in btc and btc goes to zero isnt eth then zero as well?
ETH = BTC is not an end! as you can see both parties have dollar value in the market, if we can give an example like bittrex, well there's 3 market value on that exchange, USD, ETH and BTC if you will look for ETH = USD and BTC = USD and you get their ratio you will come up with the equivalent of ETH to BTC. so if BTC goes zero ETH will remain with value as USD
Kobro

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

The price of the Bitcoin digital currency was flooded some time ago, following a sell-off by investors.

This profit take action following the value of Bitcoin which had reached 20,000 US dollars or about Rp 270 million.

A research report released by Morgan Stanley suggests the difficulty of justifying Bitcoin valuations.

The lack of people, sellers, or institutions willing to accept Bitcoin as a means of payment can trigger the value of the digital currency to drop to zero.

In his research report to clients some time ago, Morgan Stanley analyst James Faucette and his team stated that the real value of Bitcoin can reach 0 US dollars alias no value, while the current value of Bitcoin is in the range of 14 000 US dollars or about Rp 189 million
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:59:25 PM

Bitcoin won't go to zero, if it is to reach such a low level surely people will loss hope on bitcoin as well the technology based growth. Bitcoin is all about trust, also being a decentralized platform there won't be much of manipulation which won't let it go to such a value.
alexn3620

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:53:52 AM

I think this is unrealistic, because its price can be 0 only if everyone sells bitcoin at the same time. This is not realistic. The price may drop when the demand falls, but not to 0.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:13:54 AM

If the bitcoin price becomes zero then I will switch to another coin that still has potential. And I will keep the bitcoin that I have, it could be the price goes up again.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:33:22 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will gonna turn zero. Bitcoin price might decreases its value sometimes but it will never turn into zero.  Why? Bitcoin will only turn zero if all bitcoin holders sell their bitcoins.  Which is impossible to happen.  Even some people sell their bitcoins, there are many people as well who is willing to buy it.  Plus, Considering the fact that there are missing bitcoins.  Those people who buy bitcoin way back 2010 when bitcoin amount is very low but unfortunately lost their wallet and forget its password.  Meaning, those bitcoins is impossible to retrieve.  Then, it is impossible to turn zero as well. Besides, I do not think that it is weird that everything is measured  in bitcoin because this is  only proof and shows how bitcoin is widely accepted all over the world.  Bitcoin also compared into dollars because  this is the weighing scale how bitcoin value that is why people can compare its value in the real world.  It is also an assurance that they have the capacity to convert into flat whenever they wanted to. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: