Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:11:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero  (Read 3988 times)
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:35:48 PM

I believe it wont happen.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
I don't think that is so close from happening anytime now. Bitcoin has built it's reputation throughout the year and it was also able to surpass all the obstacles it has faced from the past and still we can see bitcoin firmly standing. The value of it has even risen higher and higher and I think that's enough reason to believe that bitcoin would not go down to zero completely.

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

I do not imagine if bitcoin goes to zero. would be very much a loss and not get profit. but for now I think it's very difficult if bitcoins go to zero, because bitcoin prices are very expensive and high on the market.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
Anything can happen here in bitcoin and you should also take consideration that time will come wherein bitcoin will be replaced by a new cryptocurrrency but I don't think this is possible. Going down completely is not a thing that may happen here. Maybe the value will fall down but going down to zero? I don't think so. I believe bitcoin will keep on getting better on the future.
shuja

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:41:45 PM

If is always a possibility. If Bitcoin becomes zero. What if it doesn’t and it becomes a million dollar instead?
What then, will you sit and cry over about it? It is all possibility but at the current situation even a million bitcoins are sold at once it won’t bring bitcoin to zero.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

This is just hypothetical of course, because that will not happen. Now already some countries like Japan f.i. are accepting bitcoin and governments of other countries are beginning to implement blockchain. So, no way Bitcoin will drop to zero. The price is dropping a little these days, it might even drop to 8K, but then the mainstream will start buying and bitcoin will rise to 30K.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

This is just hypothetical of course, because that will not happen. Now already some countries like Japan f.i. are accepting bitcoin and governments of other countries are beginning to implement blockchain. So, no way Bitcoin will drop to zero. The price is dropping a little these days, it might even drop to 8K, but then the mainstream will start buying and bitcoin will rise to 30K.

Agree. I can't see bitcoin going to 0 with countries like Japan have already embraced it.

But let's say that bitcoin goes down so hard, I think it will just be a matter of time before it can pick itself from the ashes. There are a lot of whales that will not let bitcoin crash. They will bought huge amount of bitcoin and accumulate even more. So I have doubts that bitcoin can go to $8K, much more to 0.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

Expecting it to be a zero in value is like seeing the impossibility. You cannot even see how bitcoin will value on the next couple of months , but if and only if that happen i think the legacy of bitcoin will transfer to another cryptocurrency and will be called bitcoin2 something like that. What matter the most is now , at this moment bitcoin is rising and keep rising so don't put negative thoughts on it.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

Although i believe its not gonna happen i found your question a good one, but if bitcoin will go zero probably because of very poor service and lack of investors other crypto will gonna gain more market capital, not all are measured in Bitcoin other will survive because of better service they will offer and continue develop.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:20:14 PM

This is unbelievable thing to imagine that Bitcoin will not survive in the competition with other currencies. This coins has great potential. There will be blockchain technology improved soon and we’ll see a new rise of price.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:32:47 PM

This is unbelievable thing to imagine that Bitcoin will not survive in the competition with other currencies. This coins has great potential. There will be blockchain technology improved soon and we’ll see a new rise of price.
Bitcoin will never goes to zero because its price going to more high and everybody want to invest in bitcoin for best profit and they hold their money for long time, so bitcoin will more increase and everybody who invest their money they will very happy becaise their amount will double and maybe they more  invest their money.
Darkstare

Activity: 59
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

that will not happen. as the price of bitcoins is increasing. And if that happens at all with the loss of electricity and internet.
Calumwilson

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:38:27 PM

Yes totally agree. Although some countries on the surface tried to "ban" bitcoin but alot more actually embrace it. There are even countries trying to create their own tokens. We will see bitcoin continue to rise very soon that's for sure.
DassKass

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

If you don't own your keys then consider yourself bankrupt as well. Otherwise you are cool.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:27:41 PM

If bitcoin goes to zero of which am very skeptical it will. Bitcoin will be part of history that a crypto coin had exist that a large fcommunity and had move the world economy to a new level.Which is rated higher than the dollars
Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:17:03 PM

Its totally impossible for btc to drop to zero. I mean, have you seen the price of that thing recently? Highest it can ever fall is 10,000, and nothing less than 10,000. Unless of course, phenomenon occurred or alien invasion lols
Paula L. Jessen

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

It is entirely possible that the entire world does not accept the use of bitcoin as a payment method, but the differences we need to remember are that the entire DOTCOM bubble It is a premise for society to grow today and that is why I believe Bitcoin can survive or not, but it will make industry 4.0 boom on cashless payments.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

Yes totally agree. Although some countries on the surface tried to "ban" bitcoin but alot more actually embrace it. There are even countries trying to create their own tokens. We will see bitcoin continue to rise very soon that's for sure.

In my point of view I think bitcoin will never get ban on the majority of the countries in this digital age world because more and more people are using technology every year. Bitcoin will continue to rise and be more stable than before.  Grin
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

nope, because it depends if bitcoin will go down as well, but i think it will not dump so low, because many people are predicting to it as a future of our life and globally.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

You have a point. But bitcoin would not go to zero unless another crypto will take over but that's kind of impossible now lol. Or it will be zero unless there will be no users of BTC because how come BTC will run without users anyway.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: