Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:06:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero  (Read 3987 times)
drfugazi

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:21:36 PM

It's impossible to happen that Bitcoin goes to zero, maybe the market of Bitcoin go down but it will not be zero. For as long as we're still here investing Bitcoin, it will never be zero.
nguyenloi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:51:42 AM

I don't think bitcoin go to zero, it down and go up follow market trends !
Luca.Luca

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

Bitcoin has never gone to zero from the day since it was created.Most people predicted that it would be dead.Every time when its price falls down,it immediately recovers and reaches ATH.That's the history of bitcoin.Bitcoin price getting zero is the dream of many bankers,especially roger ver to promote his BCH.But it's will happen on this year and next year , yet
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

It's impossible to happen that Bitcoin goes to zero, maybe the market of Bitcoin go down but it will not be zero. For as long as we're still here investing Bitcoin, it will never be zero.

Well, as mate mentioned that its not possible that bitcoin go to zero but he has not mentioned reason why its not possible. So i want to explain that bitcoin price totally depend on the demand of bitcoin in market and if we can judge then demand of bitcoin in market is very high and still increasing with time because we are seeing new bies more in forum so it will prove that bitcoin will never go to zero.
Jaxon1234

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:56:16 AM

For example with Coinbase I can also sell Ether and Litecoin for USD. And as of today Bitcoin Cash as well. That's not to say that it isn't possible for other coins to become worthless if Bitcoin falls though. Guess we'll cross that bridge IF we get to it.We need this in life so the value will stay forever i think always think positive and not negative because nothing gonba happen if you think like that,Give every person here a motivation because that is good to think not a negative thing,you need to be prepare if that time happen like so now start to do hard work to earn here that's all.
Matthew1968

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:57:42 AM

The thing you said I see no true to fact. Because can not have case Bitcoin suddenly dropped to zero, if the rate of discount will also reduce its Bitcoin slowly over time. And can affirm surely that Bitcoin will not be reduced to zero, can only be reduced in a certain period of time like the present.I dont think bitcoin's value is gonna go to zero. Zero is like no value at all and that is kinda like for free. I would still buy bitcoin or have bitcoin even if its value will go to the lowest.
Harvey1960

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

I knew bitcoin won't go to zero, so there is no need to be afraid. Bitcoin gone so far to just fall as this fast. I believe this is just an ordinary correction which once happened before, and sooner or later it will soon recover. it wouldn't be weird for bitcoin to do the same thing.all the crypto currency depends on bitcoin. It is most valuable crypto currency.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:01:26 AM

That will be day when many people will go broke and lose all their savings. Although, such an event is unlikely to occur, but some people are Already losing it all when they are buying high and selling low. They keep on doing this till they have lost all of it, kind of like gambling addiction. Regardless, if price reaches zero it will be a flash dump and I will place my bids at 2 cent to make a huge money when price returns to normal.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

That's not possible, as it would require for there to be no person willing to purchase any. There are a lot of hardcore bitcoin supporters who will support it to the end of days.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

bitcoin madmai returns zero to zero and believes that there is a future and will return to million per 1btc in that way it is good to think that every holder has their bitcoin future and their future would be 1billion per 1btc nothing bad to dream
johnroony

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:43:42 AM

Its impossible. Bitcoin is a real cryptocurrency.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:58:09 AM

The price of bitcoin decreases or the price becomes very low but it's too impossible that bitcoin goes zero.If this happened then maybe it's the end of all cryptocurrency.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

There's a very low chance that bitcoin's value could go to 0. This is for the very reason that when people invest on bitcoin more, the chance of it's value to grow is continuous. In addition, bitcoin has never reached the value of 0 since it first started back in 2009. So, it's not likely to happen.

pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

work and bitcoin are just the same as paying
but you can not leave the job because of the many benefits you'll get,
bitcoin is a kind of recreation you can earn but you get fewer, but

My decision is that they are both pretty good
Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

no it is not possible the value will get drop down but it won't get zero value
Grandifer

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:44:54 AM

BTC price will never be 0. It has a black market that backs it up. The coin is actually in use there. It has an economy. Speculations aren't the only thing for btc. It's the matter of time that bitcoin hits $100k. Because real market only now begins accepting crypto to its ecosystem. And when it takes at least 1% of it, BTC is gonna hit the Mars, because of its the heart of the whole crypto-economy (wonder why all exchanges have btc-%anyaltcoin% pairs?)
Aleksabit

Activity: 79
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

it is very difficult that bitcoin will reach zero if at least it falls to $ 5,000 but if people who guarded bitcoin would fall, they would now commit suicide because it was big enough
RIYA0001

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:46:29 AM
Merited by skylark001 (4)

Only if people loose their complete faith from bitcoin then hopefully it become zero. until,I dont think that bitcoin will completely become zero . It may be minimized but cannot be zero.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

If bitcoin goes to zero,millions of people will die
xugzr272186

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

Only if people loose their complete faith from bitcoin then hopefully it become zero. until,I dont think that bitcoin will completely become zero . It may be minimized but cannot be zero.

The bitcoin mission I can imagine was replaced by some other, more advanced, digital currency. This substitution must also be complete, as bitcoin, at that time, will have heritage attributes, as the present gold does.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: