Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero  (Read 3987 times)
princ.imran

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

Web designer & developer https://nurictworld.com/

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

Bitcoin is very old coin.Bitcoin's price was low at many year ago but never goes to zero. Its price may be up and down, but it's price not possible to zero. I hope In the future it will turn into gold coin.
cryptosurya

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
That won’t happen because of the tech behind it.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
It is very unlikely to happen. If bitcoin goes to zero for being a number one cryptocurrency, what will happen to other coins? It is very impossible.maybe if it will happen crypto world will crash down. It is really weird I agree. So maybe the btc will only fall down a bit but will not goes down to zero.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

As per me I really don't think I would go zero anyway. It works on and demand and supply by the people and it still will continue to go on until the people support the cryptocurrencies.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

For now BTC is like a dollar in currency that why ever cryptocurrency measured by btc.  If the btc will lost its value doesn't mean every will be gone too.
Other crypto still exist because it has an independent value.  Example; if the dollar will lost its value other currency will not.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

The price of bitcoin decreases or the price becomes very low but it's too impossible that bitcoin goes zero.If this happened then maybe it's the end of all cryptocurrency.

Well I do not think that if Bitcoin crashes and go to zero (certainly I do not believe into such a doomsday), the market of cryptocurrency will vanish together with all coins. Some other crypto will take the place of Bitcoin.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:44:33 AM

If that ever happens, the other crypto will also go down to zero since they are all dependent with bitcoin.
Maxson

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:45:44 AM

Yes. the factor of human is really affecting the BTC and also other alternative coin,it can also rise gradually as time s goes on.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:50:25 AM

I think if this will really happen, there will bi Ethereum who will rise a lot. Because Ethereum is almost independently. And if bitcoin will go down to zero, before it reach everybody will flee to ethereum. When you look at the charts the past days, ethereum ist the most stable coin. So its a good chance that this will happen. But i dont think that bitcoin will goes to zero, because they is a huge buy wall at 7800. So we will see. Just be prepared to put everything in ethereum.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:52:22 AM

Are you drunk? Bitcoin price will never go to zero therres a lot of people willing to invest or buy more in bitcoin if it decrease even a little bit so i think it wont never happen and because bitcoin is so popular bitcoin will become our future money 100%

Lingesh

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:56:13 AM

it is not possible to go zero value. in case if it goes zero vale peoples will definitely affect
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:01:03 AM

bitcoin can no longer go down to zero because it is has the most computationally secure, transferable value.

some altcoins could possibly go to zero.
Altcoins are known as "scamcoins" for a reason - they will die a relative death. Bitcoin will prevail.
Bitcoin's blockchain is the only unique one to provide the most security in a decentralized, global, incentivized fashion.

Bitcoin's price will be at the very least more than 4 times (400%) of todays price in 5 years.

Bitcoin's lightning network is emerging where fees will be tiny and cross-chain atomic swaps for decentralized exchange.

Governments and laws are controlled by the central banks. Bitcoin is an anti-establishment revolution that has already solidified itself worldwide.

Bitcoin cannot be controlled. It cannot be banned. It cannot be made illegal. And conversely it cannot be legalized. It just simply is. And people can always use it.

Those trying to undermine and manipulate bitcoin stem from the central bank system around the world;
-the central banks dictate policy to all the operating big banks around the world and have essentially tried their best to ban bitcoin related transactions for more than four years straight, ever since 2013, and have failed at stopping bitcoin's growth, adoption, and popularity
-the central banks fund efforts to undermine bitcoin, providing plenty of capital and liquidity to private companies and venture backed groups such as Digital Currency Group (they own Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, Bitpay, and media outlet Coindesk) and also Roger Ver/Bitmain to undermine and break the bitcoin protocol and/or manipulate trade

Above are just small examples.

First, educate yourself and then others. Please checkout the link to the bitcointalk post in my signature titled: How to teach Bitcoin to a 7 year old.

Bitcoin is a secure, decentralized, trustless and open system which cannot be banned nor controlled.

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it required a central 3rd party to function, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
Bitcoin is on the verge of lightning network release rendering altcoins as only backup plan options if not dead.
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin's value is worth hundreds of billions USD today. Altcoins however are scams, weak, pyramid schemes not offering these values.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to hold the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system. (more than stocks, more than houses, more than gold)

NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:23:20 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Bitcoin will never goes to zero.Because everyday countless people are investing money in bitcoin to get a good amount of profit and they are getting their desire profit,sometimes more than their desire level.There is not a single day in which day people are not investing money in bitcoin.But if bitcoin goes to zero countless people will die.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:26:36 AM

The value of the bitcoin will never become zero. Bitcoin will surpass all of the challenges and obstacles that the bitcoin faced. Bitcoin will become more stronger and more powerful.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:51:49 AM

There will be a disaster if Bitcoin will go to Zero, a lot of people will face a lot of financial crisis. I think a huge number of people already have got involved in this platform in recent time so that they have a large amount of investment in this platform.

But I don't believe that Bitcoin price will get Zero, Not only that but also this crypto world will dominate in the monetary world and it will be the future money for sure because of convenient use of this cryptocurrency.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:02:08 AM

There will be a disaster if Bitcoin will go to Zero, a lot of people will face a lot of financial crisis. I think a huge number of people already have got involved in this platform in recent time so that they have a large amount of investment in this platform.

But I don't believe that Bitcoin price will get Zero, Not only that but also this crypto world will dominate in the monetary world and it will be the future money for sure because of convenient use of this cryptocurrency.
It seems that you are correct! It is impossible that the price of the bitcoin become zero. Many people are now using bitcoins as daily payment and I believe that people will not stop using bitcoin. So the value of the bitcoin will not become zero.
btcmmo9314

Activity: 220

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:03:53 AM

First of all, Bitcoin is a pioneer, and the foundation is stable, so most of the world's exchanges treat Bitcoin as the base currency of the transaction. I dont think it will be return to zero ,at all cases it is the core of all crypto market
Sky5678

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:17:54 AM

Bitcoin is dead but not dead yet even stronger than before Grin

Bitcoin is king and will always be king, no denying about that. Any shitcoin will replace bitcoin? In your dream! If bitcoin dies, crypto will do as well
nipponbit

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

First of all, Bitcoin is a pioneer, and the foundation is stable, so most of the world's exchanges treat Bitcoin as the base currency of the transaction. I dont think it will be return to zero ,at all cases it is the core of all crypto market

Another coin can replace BTC, and become new core cryptocurrency, but of course it will not happen in one day.
Exchanges will get some time to adopt...

Zero in this case is not equal to absolute zero, its finance not math.
Even most useless crypto usually keeps price around a few satoshi for a long time )
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

I think your question here is will become true, because bitcoin price didn't stop falling down until now 02-02-2017 updated, it seems to be like frustrating but we don't have discourage guys we just wait and always monitoring the price. If bitcoin become zero all people will be sad because bitcoin is only the one who make the big helped to all people, so, i hope it will continue operating and don't forget to support guys 'till the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: