Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero  (Read 3987 times)
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

if the bitcoin price becomes zero again. semuga such nightmares will not happen in the digital world ..
although now the price on the down will someday be going up again.
precisely now the opportunity of the bitcoiners to invest in bitcoin. if we need to add capital again .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
JioMoney

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

Its just a correction nothing else........happened in normal stock markets as well....keep holding.....
Roydgon

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:10:22 AM

The rate of any assets, including crypto-currency, is rarely fixed.
It is influenced by the demand and supply from ordinary consumers and investors, traders, the economic and political situation, the information field, the emergence of new crypto-currencies and forks and other incidents, in the cryptosphere, and the economy as a whole.
Often, positive and negative factors overlap each other with a small time difference, resulting in fluctuations in the rate. They are heated by trading games, when players purposefully try to lower or raise it.
A course of crypto-currency with a small capitalization may fall or rise by 50-100% from one news or the arrival of a couple of large traders. But the volatility of multibillion currencies is also high, because they are characterized by a large volume of trades, and volumes, in turn, involve a large number of traders, each of which seeks to swing the course as much as possible.
So bitcoin can really fall off. But does not disappear. Or be the last.
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

Oh, come on, stop the FUD. The Bitcoin can never go back to zero, it still has over $100 billion market capitalization.
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

I dont think so, what we have now is just a correction
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

Well, technically, that cannot happen as there will always be a demand and supply and as such there must be an equilibrium at some point.
Price drop is simply saying that the supply exceeds demand and that's what is happening at this time

etheman

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will go to zero. It will pumb on March !  Kiss

Thats exactly my thought also.. I think that either in march or may we might see a slight rise again Smiley
Do you think, how much price of BTC end of this year?
Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

The motivational speeches here make me laugh.

You bought a lottery ticket. You had way more chances to win than with any other lotery, & the ticket was also expensive.
Tech doesn't matter, you were counting on mass adoption, everyone to agree that "yes, this is the new gold".
Could have worked! It had pretty strong chances, but it didn't. Those who are still singing that it's gonna come back, will have to explain WHO is gonna make it come back. Institutional money? Well perhaps, that's what everyone expects, but you're taking a high risk. But then what? Those will only push the price a little, you will need idiots to buy at the top again. And those idiots all came a month ago. And they either lost their money & will never touch crypto again, or they are holding, and if the price ever reaches their entry price again, they will get their investment back & never touch crypto again.
Dollar-cost-averagers who also believe in the market will probably keep doing that, but it's not gonna push the market the same way, that's for sure.
So, who else?
Perhaps, in a few months/years once the crash has been forgotten, and some ICOs end up turning into concrete, useful stuff, perhaps people will look back at crypto, but will invest wisely, probably not in BTC.
Or perhaps a new batch of idiots will buy again, assuming wall street gets allowed to sell crypto, and are marketing geniuses. If that happens the bubble will pop again, higher this time, and it's gonna make more damages.

What's funny is that, while I was looking BTC grow since its infancy, even though I wouldn't have put a penny on it, I eventually did after mid-2017, when the craze started. Not long after my value had dropped by like 40%, after the Chinese ban. And I saw how the market recovered from that, and that's actually what motivated me to invest more, seeing that yes it could crash hard, but also get back hard.
But this is different, it's not the Chinese leaving to later come back from another door. Sure, even long-investors are selling to buy-back lower, but they aren't the mass who have pushed the price so high. That mass is lost. And hopes are lost. Just gather the positive points from around november, to now. It's those points that push the price so high, each of these points is now invalid. Bitcoin futures, forks, money-making, nope, forget that. What news do you count on? Lightning network? A second run of "it's over 9000" motivational memes? Not enough, and too late.

Personally, I've extracted my initial investment, and kept a few tickets, because "who knows?".
Also make sure you have tickets for everything, because BTC is one of the worst in crypto, as for investment. It's not a share, isn't sharing profits, its only value was money-making. There are other stuff that are gonna
-generate profits (decentralized gambling, gaming asset sharing, etc), and might have a coin buy-back plan
-power apps (you take a risk if you don't pick all the possible winners. ETH or NEO?)
-what else?
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

incredible! but if that happened, I'll just wait for the time that bitcoin will rise up again, keep holding and extend patience....
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

If that happens, the bubbles will appear again, this time higher, and this will make more damage, even though now the price under one day will rise again, and if the Bitcoin price becomes zero again, then such a nightmare will not happen in the digital world ..

Now is the opportunity for Bitcoiners to invest in Bitcoin. if adding more capital.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

incredible! but if that happened, I'll just wait for the time that bitcoin will rise up again, keep holding and extend patience....
I think if bitcoin returns to zero it will be hard to get up again, there will be no dev. or investors who believe again and of course anything can happen because the times are always changing and often we do not expect.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

The company of bitcoin will not go to zero or if any it is just small percent.
The company of bitcoin provides a good service wherein all investors are satisfied from this there is nothing to worry about in future since bitcoin is the best.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
Yeah, you have a point that in virtual world everything is measured in BTC that causes the digital gold and bridge between the fiat monet "dollars" and cryptocurrency. Although it has a low chance that bitcoin will go to zero, I will just wait if it is happen.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

I really don't think that bitcoin will go to zero. Bitcoin will stay as it is. It is not something that will disappear now that it has been known in the whole world. With many peoples support, nothing else will happen to bitcoin. It will just pump and pump.
yes I agree with you, bitcoin will never have a zero value, this is just nonsense. as we all know, though many countries in the world are fighting bitcoin but in reality bitcoin still survives. and all that is thanks to the support of the community and investors.

newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

I think it is impossible for bitcoin to go to zero but eve if it does I wouldn't loose my hope. I believe in bitcoin
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

I don't think it will goes to zero, even the price droping there still people whom believe and start to buying.
It won't go down that easy, many have made bitcoin lost in purpose but i think is nothing happen to the price of bitcoin and bitcoin never will be come zero.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

I don't think bitcoin will goes to zero amount, it's possible to happen but even the price was totally not stable it's a good timing to invest any altcoin and bitcoin and start a new one.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

There's no way bitcoin will be zero, because as same as the money system, there are investors that makes the money grow or go down. The amount of btc depends in the demand of bitcoin and the pay outs make by the holders

Agree with you. There is no way that bitcoin will down to zero. It may fall but not to zero in which it means bitcoin is gone and it is very unlikely to happen. In order to avoid that bitcoin holders should keep supporting it by hodling there btc . Because the more you sell bitcoin the more it  decreases its value.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

If bitcoin goes to zero, on this dump time now many bitcoiners are going back to their life in the beginning. Because in our place they just hope on their salary on bitcoin. So in this dump time they don't have choice but to sell it even the price is very low. So they don't have budget for the next 3 months to wait for their salary again. I hope so it will not go to zero. Many are affected on dump price. It's really feels bad, but still hoping for bitcoin surprises.
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

If it ever does go back to zero, then it will be difficult for people to trust in crypto investing again and all the milestones accomplished will have be for nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: