Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin?  (Read 3683 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

The market is going up, I checked in today and saw the price is already $9600+, wow! If you’re here and you haven’t invested, then I’m sorry for you cause you’re missing a lot.

I’m very lucky I bought at the rate of $8k+, at least not only those that bought at the rate of $6k and $7k are lucky😂😂 I believe before the end of this year, the price of Bitcoin will be at a very high rate, maybe $30,000 or even above that… I wouldn’t mention anything above $30,000 cause I’m not yet sure of that😁 I don’t even know if it will reach the $30k I mentioned.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

Bitcoin is taking a huge plunge!
Are you guys selling to be safe, or still hodl in the hope it will go up again?

There is no wonder in this, As every knows, Bitcoin has great future. Many people are interest to invest on this. This will be always king of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will keep on rising,If you want an investment until 2020, then I can't think of any other better investment than bitcoin. I am sure bitcoin price will cross $25000 within this year.
JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:16:34 PM

I am really, current BTC prices continue to escalate. and reached $ 10,000. and I believe they continue to rise even higher. will probably be over $ 15000 within the next week. I still decide to hold them.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

Thread started on 20 Dec 2017, the day after BTC was its all-time high (ATH). We saw that price never after that, market crashes after that and BTC see its lowest of 6700 USD in 2018. But now the market is recovering again. Apart from just predicting buy more BTC or HODL, the series of events gave us many lessons, First is don't buy when the market is full bullish rather if you have any coin try to sell few of them. Secondly, if you bought at ATH and are badly struck, never sell in a loss. As we are seeing a market recovery and hopes are that very soon we will see BTC at 20k usd again. HODL and patience are the key to success in crypto market.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

Little by little the market of bitcoins and altcoins as well are starting to go back on there tracks and it's a good sign for us who are still holding and hoping that all the coins bloom again. As we can these past weeks are good weeks for Bitcoin, the way the graph shows is so positive on our sides. I know this pump will continue till the last quarter of the year like what happened last year because there is a big chance of these coins be part of the future currencies in the world and holding some of it will be enough for us to have a good money in the future.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

For me depending on my TA btc is expected to rise around 11k but it may have a correction around 7.5k before it will reach that price again. but of coure i may be wrong.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

Do you think the bitcoin will go up to 10k5 then will go down to 8k5 or not, currently I find BTC is increasing pretty well, but I'm also a little worried about this.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

Do you think the bitcoin will go up to 10k5 then will go down to 8k5 or not, currently I find BTC is increasing pretty well, but I'm also a little worried about this.

In long term It is bullish but in short term it has a resistance on 9800$ , totally between 9k and 10k is full of resistance , that's why it has been there for a while!
should to see if it can break it soon or we need to wait a bit more .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

For me depending on my TA btc is expected to rise around 11k but it may have a correction around 7.5k before it will reach that price again. but of coure i may be wrong.

Oh throw away ta. That usually only makes things complicated. Btc movements are very hard to analyze so even determining what's currently happening can have different reasons per person. Currently something good is happening as we can see that we're halfway the all time high last december.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

People rode the waves and some panicked because they thought that it would rise again after the initial pump. Well, now that there is not enough demand for now, the price will go down and no one is interested anymore to buy at current prices. Maybe you will see another pump before the end of the year. It will be discarded but will recover soon. Bitcoin shows a very impressive potential in the market you are confident that by 2018 will be a bigger exchange.
Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

I still have a few of bitcoin, and I'm optimistic the bitcoin price will get better again. price fluctuations will occur in cryptocurrency including bitcoin, so we can take advantage of the opportunities that exist to accumulate profits. and bitcoin will remain in demand, as long-term investments.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

If I am still trying to hold bitcoin assets in the next few months because to the often rising price movements, it will make traders become motivated to continue trying long-term investments and hope to get a satisfactory result.
Good times are coming and they don’t let you down when bitcoins are concerned. They have been so down since January and till now, the condition isn’t that much satisfactory. People from diverse backgrounds are just coming into this world and lifting bitcoins. In near future we would be seeing best of the situations where bitcoins would be conquering the world’s economy.
javadevm8

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:27:55 PM

Too many weak hands in this industry it seems.
Dancobit

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

I think this year's bitcoin is pretty calm and safe, of course I will not sell bitcoin, because I'm pretty sure bitcoin will keep increasing
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:01:11 PM

For me bitcoin price now is slightly going up.I said so because I already earned 8% increase now since the time I bought a fraction of bitcoin.And it is still a long way to go so it is best to hold your bitcoin first as much as you can.To others who bought their bitcoin beyond the 6K-7k$,I think you better hold it more.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

I am holding because I am sure that the price will go up again! This will definitely happen because more and more people start realizing how significant the pros of bitcoin are. As for me, holding it for some time is the best possible solution
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

I think the price of bitcoin can be more than 20000$ in the end of the year. Waiting for launch lightning network by bitcoin.
Pokemoon

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:08:50 PM

Indeed, it is extremely stuck at a certain point, tad going upwards and furthermore going downwards, don't have the foggiest idea about what's to come. Truly, don't realize what the way bitcoin will take now, the truth will surface eventually.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:04:03 PM

The market in recent days is very volatile, the price of bitcoin is constantly reducing the price of altcoin and follow the market is covered by a red. I g you do not trade at this point will be difficult and the risk will be very high, you will lose heavily if the trade fails.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:32:23 PM

Keep holding. Yes, it will dump but it will soon recover. Bitcoin is showing a really impressive potential in the market and I am confident that by year 2018 it will be greater.
As far as my analysis, you should not keep the bitcoin at this point. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and falling sharply after reaching the $ 10,000 level and are now at $ 8000. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply and reach $ 7,700 in the coming days, so you should sell your bitcoin at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: