Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:25:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5117 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:48:11 PM

If you applied for airdrop and you haven't received your tokens, do well to fill up this form and the team will get back to you. https://goo.gl/forms/zBhOwCe07DeIwy8B2

Where did you find that link ? I mean no offense, but giving a link without saying where you got it seems a little bit suspicious. I do believe you are telling the truth, but it is better to say where you got the link.

when it comes to an airdrop, always make sure that the source of the link is legitimately from the project itself

I think it's a legitimate link but you are right, you shouldn't post links to google forms without sharing the source or a link to where you found it. So many scams out there in this day and age and there is little information on the form.

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:32:34 AM

With AIDOC, we own our data, we can easily release such to anyone that needs it and guess what, you can do that for a fee, that thats one of the benefit of AIDOC
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:34:51 AM

AIDOC is providing us with an avenue to monetize our data and use them the way that will be beneficial for both ourselves and the community at large.

At first this might sound weird and bad but if you settle down and think about it selling your medical data after all isn't a bad idea atleast selling it to research companies will help in improving diagnosis and treatments that will benefit you in the future. So you gain on 2 grounds, money and more health benefits.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:51:23 AM

I really hope project can grow fast, because I see the coin for a long time, after the coin widely known to general public.

It is likely the price would go up when they start generating traction; users of the platform would need it anyway so demand would be created by default.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

With AIDOC, we own our data, we can easily release such to anyone that needs it and guess what, you can do that for a fee, that thats one of the benefit of AIDOC

This is one of the big factors which suggests why it would be beneficial moving over to such a complex system.

The integrity and security of the data is critical and if we can benefit from potentially selling on the data if wanted including a fee for the AIDOC project. Winners all round
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:23:43 AM

Yea friend. And I as a research officer in need if your data can easily connect with you from any where in the world on the AIDOC chain, for the purpose continuing my research. All thanks to AIDOC
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:54:19 PM

If you applied for airdrop and you haven't received your tokens, do well to fill up this form and the team will get back to you. https://goo.gl/forms/zBhOwCe07DeIwy8B2

Where did you find that link ? I mean no offense, but giving a link without saying where you got it seems a little bit suspicious. I do believe you are telling the truth, but it is better to say where you got the link.

when it comes to an airdrop, always make sure that the source of the link is legitimately from the project itself

Agreed, probably is best for one to just stick to their telegram or social media pages and verify before doing anything, good projects are always target for scammers, questions can also be dropped in their telegram group and refrain from responding to personal messages
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

I really like this point. The data collected can help us get a better healthcare system. And in addition we also get money for it. Double profit :-)
bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

the initial appearance of the project thread is very interesting because the coin developed in this project already has a clear exchange and quite a lot of choices, with many exchange rates that allow the price of the coin will be stable
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:57:50 PM

AIDOC doing well on Huobi, i have been watching it for the past 2days, i also received AIDOC airdrop this morning everything Gucci at the moment Cool.

Airdrop?? Thought that have distributed already for like some weeks ago? Did they organize another round of airdrop campaign?

How is it possible? Still airdrop is going on or have any other round? People can still participate in AIDoc airdrop?

I don't think there's any other airdrop, mine was distributed week's ago unless they have not finished distributing the tokens.

Hey guys AIDOC airdrop is still being distributed you can visit their telegram group and confirm yourselves.
https://t.me/AidocMeEn

look like i missed this news , Never knew there was another round of airdrop held after the first round ,hope i am not to late to earn more  tokens.

Damn it. I missed it too. On Telegram they are giving news right ? I should join there, and never miss the important news. I hope that they do a another round though. Smiley

I don't think those airdrops are of significant size so if you missed it it is not the end of the world Smiley

True, but sometimes a coin can go to the moon. You will then regret having not participated in the Airdrop which cost nothing. Smiley

Ya maybe, maybe not Wink You shouldn't regret to have missed out but instead do research on other projects to have a right pick as soon as possible again!
Airdrop is also good for peoples who they are not able to participate in ICO. But if you are always expecting good return/profit then I guess investment in ICO is also good option. Why we are always depends on airdrop/free tokens?

It gives some people the chance to participate, but if someone was planning to invest a 100k USD, it is not really a viable alternative to participate in an airdrop Wink

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

Well... since you asked, I found it in the telegram group. I aslo had a private chat with one of the moderators there because I had the same problem.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

AIDOC doing well on Huobi, i have been watching it for the past 2days, i also received AIDOC airdrop this morning everything Gucci at the moment Cool.

Airdrop?? Thought that have distributed already for like some weeks ago? Did they organize another round of airdrop campaign?

How is it possible? Still airdrop is going on or have any other round? People can still participate in AIDoc airdrop?

I don't think there's any other airdrop, mine was distributed week's ago unless they have not finished distributing the tokens.

Hey guys AIDOC airdrop is still being distributed you can visit their telegram group and confirm yourselves.
https://t.me/AidocMeEn

look like i missed this news , Never knew there was another round of airdrop held after the first round ,hope i am not to late to earn more  tokens.

Damn it. I missed it too. On Telegram they are giving news right ? I should join there, and never miss the important news. I hope that they do a another round though. Smiley

I don't think those airdrops are of significant size so if you missed it it is not the end of the world Smiley

True, but sometimes a coin can go to the moon. You will then regret having not participated in the Airdrop which cost nothing. Smiley

Ya maybe, maybe not Wink You shouldn't regret to have missed out but instead do research on other projects to have a right pick as soon as possible again!
Airdrop is also good for peoples who they are not able to participate in ICO. But if you are always expecting good return/profit then I guess investment in ICO is also good option. Why we are always depends on airdrop/free tokens?

It gives some people the chance to participate, but if someone was planning to invest a 100k USD, it is not really a viable alternative to participate in an airdrop Wink
Yes but even if you invest a big amount it is never bad to also participate in the airdrop all the extra's help some people even put multiple accounts in the airdrop but the dev's cleaned those.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

Well... since you asked, I found it in the telegram group. I aslo had a private chat with one of the moderators there because I had the same problem.

Ah oke, how much coins will you get for the airdrop you did ? I hope that you will get your coins as soon as possible Smiley. Is this actually not weird ? They seem to have forgotten about some participants.

Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

Ah oke, how much coins will you get for the airdrop you did ? I hope that you will get your coins as soon as possible Smiley. Is this actually not weird ? They seem to have forgotten about some participants.

I wonder what went wrong that this further acquisition of information seemed necessary for resolving the issue

ICO's should let experts run airdrops.. airdropalert.com is pretty great at this

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

I’m also interested in oh how big the airdrop was I missed it and they did miss some peoples distribution apparently but they are looking to fix it if you go onto Telegram they’re actively researching what went wrong and how they can get the tokens to the right people
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

Aidoc's differentiable approach positions them to overcome the challenging threshold for true adoption of AI solutions by providing significant and clinically relevant value to the radiologist's practice
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:58:47 PM

I wonder what went wrong that this further acquisition of information seemed necessary for resolving the issue

ICO's should let experts run airdrops.. airdropalert.com is pretty great at this

Well, sometimes mistakes just happen. No big deal. They are handling it pretty good and I am sure everyone who participated in the Airdrop will get his tokens in the end.
cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

Well, sometimes mistakes just happen. No big deal. They are handling it pretty good and I am sure everyone who participated in the Airdrop will get his tokens in the end.

accidental or deliberate mistakes that they run are not our responsibility, they have to look deeper in order for the trust to be given to this team
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:48:32 PM

I've seen a lot of established projects running airdrops recently through those candy airdrop bots. Unfortunately a lot of them are scams that ask for private keys. I'm pretty sure the AIDOC one is legit because they have quite a lot of leftover tokens, they probably just want to distribute them to supporters that missed out originally.

Aknoe

Activity: 246

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:22:17 PM

I think this topic is worth more. I mean more messages. Do you have a bounty campaign? Or can you plan to hold a airdrop?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: