Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5109 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:50:06 AM

Did you know that Huobi News hosts fan meetings with blockchain projects? I think that's a good thing, so you can get to know your favorite projects better. If you live nearby :-) Here is an article about this meeting at AIDOC https://medium.com/@aidoc/aidoc-fans-meeting-successfully-held-in-beijing-a8c92467a909
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:34:27 AM

What do you guys think about the price of AIDOC right now ? It is below the ICO price, but that is normal, because the market is still going down.

Not just AIDOC alone but some other recently concluded icos have the price way Below their least ico price. The state of the market has really caused so sort of "damages" (in quote) to crypto projects
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

What do you guys think about the price of AIDOC right now ? It is below the ICO price, but that is normal, because the market is still going down.

Not just AIDOC alone but some other recently concluded icos have the price way Below their least ico price. The state of the market has really caused so sort of "damages" (in quote) to crypto projects

Yes, the whole crypto market suffered from that massive downswing. So it's not only AIDOC that saw a big decrease in value. But I hope once the market starts recovering, we can see rising prices again.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:26:52 AM

I think this topic is worth more. I mean more messages. Do you have a bounty campaign? Or can you plan to hold a airdrop?

Sorry mate Anything that has to do with Crowdsale, bounty and airdrop are already over since late last year. But you can get the token from exchanges if you are interested.

Oh, sorry for the carelessness. and on which exchanges is your coin traded? Are you already listed on the coinmarketcap?

Yeah it has already been listed on both coinmarketcap and exchanges go here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/ click on market you will get all the exchanges aidoc is in

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

Hard to determine really I imagine lower than ico possibly due to the state of the market as a whole but then again they do have a unique plan and platform. I mean as we see parts of the platform releasing and demos coming out that would start pushing up the price when it hits exchanges
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

Hard to determine really I imagine lower than ico possibly due to the state of the market as a whole but then again they do have a unique plan and platform. I mean as we see parts of the platform releasing and demos coming out that would start pushing up the price when it hits exchanges

The AIDOC token price is very low at the moment and well below their ICO price but I'm sure this will only last until the markets recover again. AIDOC have a great project and their team are working on development and attending conferences to help spread the word.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

Wow, that sounds good. AI supported ct-scans, that can only be good
AIDOC is entering a big market and maybe it will help to reduce the waiting times to a CT appointment. But above all, it will help doctors to create better diagnoses

You're right, is an outstanding project that is very beneficial to us humans, in many ways than one, AIDOC tends to humble the traditional way the medical industry works and revolutionize it to a point where it will surely be embraced, once the tales of success begins to spread around the industry

This is really nice information. Thanks for sharing the link/article.

"Aidoc Introduces the World’s First Comprehensive AI Solution for Analysing CT Scans for the Entire Human Body" This seems to be very good news/development by AIDOC
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

I just went on their website and i noticed that they do not update the news section? after 2017 there has only been one news update on their website it would be nice to see the most recent ones too.

Maybe try the Announcements section ? There are more updates and news on there. The last update there was just a few days ago.

They seem to have been concentrating on their news channel more than  their website. Maybe they don't receive much visits in their websites and as such don't feel to update it frequently as their announcement section.

I don't know if it is  really necessary to update the website always as there might not be any concrete information to put there but on the other announcement section little updates on how the project is going and what the next step can be placed there to enable investors know they are still alive and working hard on the project.

I feel it's kind of necessary they regularly update their website as it doesn't give a good impression about the team to potential investors. They should strive to keep their website updated.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:33:32 PM

I think it is going normal as the whole market is down and only a few tokens are doing well right now but i expect it to bounce back after this whole market stabilise.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:15:43 PM

I think it is going normal as the whole market is down and only a few tokens are doing well right now but i expect it to bounce back after this whole market stabilise.

That is right, but i think that it is going to take a while for the market being back in the green. Lets hope that it will be soon so we will have the normal prices back.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

The AIDOC token price is very low at the moment and well below their ICO price but I'm sure this will only last until the markets recover again. AIDOC have a great project and their team are working on development and attending conferences to help spread the word.

Yea, is a general phenomenon at the moment but hopefully things will bounce back and we'll get to see the market go bullish which will invariably lead to significant rise in the value/price of projects, such as AIDOC, the slow process will soon be over, we just need to get ready when the market goes bullish, perhaps AIDOC will unleash all features by then Smiley
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:23:36 AM

That is right, but i think that it is going to take a while for the market being back in the green. Lets hope that it will be soon so we will have the normal prices back.

I think as the token is utilized in the network its price most likely will stabilize or increase. Now it is only backed by the traded volume and many are holding waiting for the price to raise. Basically not much that will drive the price up.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:44:52 AM

AIDOC is good project and I think it's good time to buy some AIDOC coins. Team is making good progress in developing this project. Once market start receiving this will also rock.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

I think this topic is worth more. I mean more messages. Do you have a bounty campaign? Or can you plan to hold a airdrop?

Sorry mate Anything that has to do with Crowdsale, bounty and airdrop are already over since late last year. But you can get the token from exchanges if you are interested.

Oh, sorry for the carelessness. and on which exchanges is your coin traded? Are you already listed on the coinmarketcap?

Yeah it has already been listed on both coinmarketcap and exchanges go here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/ click on market you will get all the exchanges aidoc is in
Does anybody know what the ico price was? so i could compare it with the price at the moment and what do you guys think that aidoc can do to increase the current price?
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

How do you expect to have the value of your tokens increased? I believe this is a great project to invest for the product, but being able to earn money besides trading is indeed very good
shogun47

Activity: 1792
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

AIDOC doing well on Huobi, i have been watching it for the past 2days, i also received AIDOC airdrop this morning everything Gucci at the moment Cool.

Airdrop?? Thought that have distributed already for like some weeks ago? Did they organize another round of airdrop campaign?

How is it possible? Still airdrop is going on or have any other round? People can still participate in AIDoc airdrop?

I don't think there's any other airdrop, mine was distributed week's ago unless they have not finished distributing the tokens.

Hey guys AIDOC airdrop is still being distributed you can visit their telegram group and confirm yourselves.
https://t.me/AidocMeEn

look like i missed this news , Never knew there was another round of airdrop held after the first round ,hope i am not to late to earn more  tokens.

Damn it. I missed it too. On Telegram they are giving news right ? I should join there, and never miss the important news. I hope that they do a another round though. Smiley

I don't think those airdrops are of significant size so if you missed it it is not the end of the world Smiley

True, but sometimes a coin can go to the moon. You will then regret having not participated in the Airdrop which cost nothing. Smiley

Ya maybe, maybe not Wink You shouldn't regret to have missed out but instead do research on other projects to have a right pick as soon as possible again!
Airdrop is also good for peoples who they are not able to participate in ICO. But if you are always expecting good return/profit then I guess investment in ICO is also good option. Why we are always depends on airdrop/free tokens?

It gives some people the chance to participate, but if someone was planning to invest a 100k USD, it is not really a viable alternative to participate in an airdrop Wink
Yes but even if you invest a big amount it is never bad to also participate in the airdrop all the extra's help some people even put multiple accounts in the airdrop but the dev's cleaned those.

I know many make some extra income by registering for hundreds of airdrops, but I simply don't have the time. I do thorough research on projects and prefer investing in them if I think they can become big.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

it's always (almost) the same after the ICOs. Many sell their bonus or bounty tokens below the ICO price because they need the fast money. In addition, the market is generally very low at the moment. But AIDOC is a solid project, so it will go up in summer at the latest
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

AIDOC is good project and I think it's good time to buy some AIDOC coins. Team is making good progress in developing this project. Once market start receiving this will also rock.

Yes, now is just the perfect time to get such for those who missed out on the ICO, infact the market is offering an opportunity for everyone to come in before it goes bullish and the price will soar high, giving little room for one to get their preferred amount
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

Yes, now is just the perfect time to get such for those who missed out on the ICO, infact the market is offering an opportunity for everyone to come in before it goes bullish and the price will soar high, giving little room for one to get their preferred amount

Right now the market is down, so there is the opportunity to pick up relatively cheap tokens. However, it's not guaranteed that it won't go down even further. In the end, there is still a risk but yeah ... that's just the standard in crypto.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

Crypto across the board seems to be a wise choose right now especially tokens with legs. I mean if you think about who the people are that are buying right now and not selling you realize it’s people with longterm vision. Which is what’s important longterm results
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: