Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits  (Read 18231 times)
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:07:06 AM

sure, holding crypto makes you millionaire, hold up to 2018-2020

Holding the btc and some relevant altcoins might really help you to grow your profits in your coming year. We all seen in 2017 how much rise the bitcoin has provided during the whole year like it started at 2k approx in Jan and rose till 18k high. So holding helps but also we need to ensure we are holding the right coins so that we get the best of the returns in coming year.

I agree with you. Sometimes holding bitcoin for a long time can really make your money grow in double. Without less hassle, why ?? Because your going to earn bitcoin and save it to your wallet. And then wait for the right time when your going to exchange it. So without doing anything , just saving money will grow. Actually, your money can faster to grow in bitcoin than in banks. So you could have a better income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lucas2008

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:06:06 AM

I also think like you. Anyone trying to keep their coins up to now is the best.

Go to The Moon !
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:36:47 PM

Yes of course, i have friends that are doing this up until now and some of their alts have pump way too high but of course there are some drop its value below the price they paid for. I believe in the upcoming year hodling is still essential for traders.

rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:51:23 AM

It all depends upon the situation. But if you really want to have a solid currency after you have earned much, then you may cash it out to make sure. It all depends between your short term or long term goals. I still don't know what will I choose. I'm into campaign now rather than investing/trading. But by January, gonna try trading. Afterall, this is just like a game we need to play!
feelthebern98

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:52:54 AM

The trading business consists of holding and releasing, there are times for holding and others for selling. If everyone held the coin would never reach a decent selling point.
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:28:29 AM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

Billionaire? I dont think so. Now if we hold some altcoin, it could be just get profit which is not enough becaome billionaire or at least you have big capital in the starting.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:58:48 PM

Of course,  I do still believe that holding can give us an opportunity to be a millionaire. It really happens to my sister.
She hold her altcoins for at least six months,  now she gets more than she expected.
Holding is about time and patience. The longer you wait and hold your cryptocurrencies,  the more profits you will get later.
Just be patient. Patience makes a good thing.
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:28:06 PM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
Of course holding is such a profitable way to become millionaire. If you really are a professional investor you would not mind how long it will take, patience is the only key to success dude.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:25:01 PM

If you really want ti be a millionaire then hold your coins for a few years, ROI in long term will hit you hard for sure because there is no such easy money in a short term

spring07

Activity: 140

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:28:24 PM

HODLing still makes sense, but of course it has to be a significant amount. You cant hold a few dollars and expect to make millions out of that.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:54:36 PM

Yes of course but it will really take too long to be become a millionaire you will have to wait for a year or two to sell your coins but it will be worth it.

SbtainAliShah

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:49:32 PM

hi all apologies i a newbie here but i want to put my point look intresting topic to me.

i think holding coins hodl is a classic way to get profit but also i wanna say it is a cheapest way to get profit because
    1) time consuming .
    2) you cant predict how much you gonna get profit .
    3) And most important ( COIN HOLDERS ) are dependant on traders who runs the market .

I choose trading as most profitable way now a days beacause there is urgency of alt coin so much variety your getting in market .
  Every day coins are jumping because i want to give you some examples
    1) xvg ( verge) you can see every day its value fluctuates from 0.01 to 0.02 ( you can double what ever you invest)
    2) xrp ( ripple ) going above gradually day by day you can easily get good amount within few days.
    3)dgb (digibyte) going up in regular manner.
    4)trx (tron) it going to be most impresive coin .
    5)eos , salt , binance coin , and many more can give you huge and huge profits.

But my pro tip comes here for trading. specially for new comers in trading
 guys , you must go for coin whose value is low than 1$ always not waste your money to buy few expensive coins . coins with huge values are not going to give you any profit ( if your budget is less hehe ) , you must go for masses means quantity of a coin .

for example  there is two coins assume
         coinA    and    coinB
       value 50$         value 0.1 $

if you deposit same amount of money in each lets say 100$ in each you get 2 coinA and 1000 coinB
after 2 weeks ( looking towards nowdays market it jumps to quickly belive me or not )
if coinA goes to 100$ you are going to get 200$ after 2 weeks .
 if coinB goes to 1$ bro your going to get 1lac lets say after 1 month if you get this much you are on right path.

I want to say that trading all depends on your daily home work on market and close look on market pumping and dumping .
if your a beginer please dont invest much if cant able to hold a loss . get start with less amount of money and make it big after a certain level of credits you achive for me threeshold is 1000$ if you get this much than you will go much faster in crypto race . with time you able to seek different aspect of a thing give time to crypto he or she will returns you it is a vast field every day new technologies comes . HARD WORK is a key to success.

Atlast i want to say   FROM EXPERIENCE COMES CONFIDENCE  Wink bye thanks .

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:18:32 AM

Holdin still valid because cryptocurrencies grow up from year to year. During traiding you can sell coins, but buy at lower price can be late

Holding of bitcoin is the best way and much profitable because bitcoin increase is continue rising day by day,same of the past years bitcoin holders they buy cheap bitcoin and they are  keeping it and now bitcoin increase very high even it takes a long time,but as you can see that bitcoin holders now become a millionaire because of bitcoin highly increase patience is the key of success,also a good idea if you do trading because it is highly profitable but you need to have a good idea and techniques to become a successful traders.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

xYakult

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:35:32 AM

Holding still do give profit, prices of crypto coins are moving almost every minute specially those that are on top. If you are holding large amount of coins, a simple move in price can give you big profit.
Intellecual Romanticist

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:34:01 AM

Well, we can do long term hodling for cheap but promising coins. Remember when Stellar was less than a cent? Remember when IOTA was less than a dollar? Those for me are long term hodl.
For short term I prefer not really promising coins, mainly Eth-based.

ActiveWizard77

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:35:25 AM

Yes, holding coins is still profitable. Especially if you want a long term investment, better to hold coins for the future. The prices of the coins is still going up.
LuciferMorningstar

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:38:55 AM

Yes, hodl still make the profit just like the trade but need a lot of time.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:57:23 AM

In crypto volatile price is already given here so if you speculate the it can make profit if you hold any coin but it cannot too.I think the best to do is do invest even the price now is really high.Moreover nothing gonna happen if you didn't try so try even just a little invest then double it if you already earn that's all you can do think positive.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:07:24 AM

In this world, HODLING can make profit due to volatility which we all know, but it will still depends on what currency you want to hold. We can only  become a millionaire by holding if we waited years for that coin to grow.  But dude, don't just hold, as you said it is better to look for opportunities because in this world so much opportunity exist and you only need to discover it and jump in. In holding, you are like waiting for luck which is not a good manner of a successful person. So, finding your own luck is the key to become a millionaire and not waiting for your luck to come.  Wink
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:37:11 PM

In crypto volatile price is already given here so if you speculate the it can make profit if you hold any coin but it cannot too.I think the best to do is do invest even the price now is really high.Moreover nothing gonna happen if you didn't try so try even just a little invest then double it if you already earn that's all you can do think positive.

Where do you find the perfect speculation as you said about the crypto you have invested on it. For holding i think you do not need to speculate it and all. That too for bitcoin we will find the bitcoin price to be bumped in the chart.
As we see more speculation said in the forum they all think bitcoin would be touch the 25k USD in some months so holding will be profitable for you if you do invest on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: