Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:57:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits  (Read 18232 times)
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

holding is still valid for now, holding will continue to be used as a way to deal with the current low price. we can see the potential of a coin with a holding and it will still be a safe and best way than panic sell.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

And those who sold at the beginning of the year are still in profit if ever they sold it around $15,000.

There wasn't a problem for me if everyone chose to keep on holding, the problem is the people who are very tired of waiting for the bounce back.
Some people really getting irritated because of waiting this never end low price. I kinda understand of how it feels, but it's reasonable for me. If we don't have some patience, better to leave hodling, or we could make a wrong move someday.
that is indeed true, but with us having to wait until the price rises the results we will get are definitely not disappointing, because bitcoin is the best and the biggest benefit by holding it in the long run
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

Maybe, but it takes a long time. You only need to buy then leave and return when boom. I think this is an ineffective strategy for the current market situation. Price changes are very fast, we must aggressively take profit of the rising and falling market prices. If you don't have time to daytrade, holding is the right choice
Mashadarty1

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:27:54 PM

hodling wouldn't be profitable only in one case, if prices would go down instantly and because it is impossible hodling will be valid make profit till rest of out lives)

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:24:39 AM

Holding of tokens is a good strategy to make more profit but you need to select a potential Coins if you want to earn with it,and if you want to make everyday profit you can do tradings select a potential Altcoins that can give you everyday income or check in CMC you can see there the top 100 Coins that is good to trade.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:42:59 AM

for me holding good cryptos will earn you good profit in the future, you just need to search and study best cheap prices crypto today that will go x100 in the future, one of this is ETI and i am positive this is a coin worth holding.
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

holding without timely sale and purchase loses its meaning and money at the same time increases the waiting time for profit. A vivid example of the sale is more expensive than 15,000 who managed that one does not expect growth at all, but rather it is even waiting for a fall to buy cheaper. Who is not selling in 2017, he is forced to wait for the recovery of the renk so to speak hold with a lost opportunity
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

for me holding good cryptos will earn you good profit in the future, you just need to search and study best cheap prices crypto today that will go x100 in the future, one of this is ETI and i am positive this is a coin worth holding.
Well, if you hold the long term you should choose the potential coin and the coin that has a large trading volume, so it is better for us to hold, do not hold fomo coins and have trading volume So it's not safe and risky for us.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

Holding now for a long term could be a good idea. As prices of cryptos are stables and very low compare to January.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

Yes because by means of doing this is you are not letting yourself sell a coin for a loss price that may benefit you in the future.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

Oh, no, but we should choose the coins that are traded and do not miss out on the potential pennies, away from poor quality coins, if you choose the wrong currency. It will take a lot of time and money. So patience should be accompanied by new persistent knowledge

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

Yes, but you need to be holding the Crypto Currencies that are aiming for the future, the so called Crypto 3.0 projects and above;

it is possible, that from the current list of massive number of altcoins, only several of them will be able to remain competitive medium to

long term, and those are almost certain to give exponential gains to their investors.

opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

If you are really a long-term investor or HODLER then make sure you are ready for 2-5 years or more of long-term holding.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

I think holding is the only way to make profit right now unless you want to risk it all by trading  which I tried and don’t do anymore I’m just holding for a couple of years and see what happens

You are right, when the market is red like now of course we only hope to recover soon, the choice to sell loss is the wrong thing so I will hold until the price target can be achieved.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

I'm sure many people regret that holding for a long time, December and January was the perfect time to sell at a high price, and I concluded that hold was no longer valid for profit.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

For a long time I have learned that in a market as volatile and unstable as this, it does not make much sense to stick to the long term holding. I was fortunate to sell a good part of my coins at $17,000 and $18,500, which is why this fall has not affected me significantly. I can not be happy about this disastrous scenario, but I have learned that love is given to people, not to coins.
If you did hold a little bit longer maybe you gain more than what youve got since bitcoin price hit $20,000 day after your post
I totally agree on this dude,since i am holding for couple of years now,because i dont look for a short time,i am taking this for ten years or more,thats what we called long term holding
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

holding without timely sale and purchase loses its meaning and money at the same time increases the waiting time for profit. A vivid example of the sale is more expensive than 15,000 who managed that one does not expect growth at all, but rather it is even waiting for a fall to buy cheaper. Who is not selling in 2017, he is forced to wait for the recovery of the renk so to speak hold with a lost opportunity
I agree now that I hear from many that they regret that they did not sell Bitcoin when it was as expensive as possible. But since no one has sold, then the best strategy at the moment is, of course, hodling.In recent months,all the media,Newspapers, blogs only and say about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.Therefore, 99% sure that cryptocurrencies will soar in price in the past half a year.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:21:35 PM

I think holding is the only way to make profit right now unless you want to risk it all by trading  which I tried and don’t do anymore I’m just holding for a couple of years and see what happens

You are right, when the market is red like now of course we only hope to recover soon, the choice to sell loss is the wrong thing so I will hold until the price target can be achieved.
I completely agree with you, because today any sale is fraught with heavy losses. Nevertheless, it is better to give the coins for long-term storage and, if possible, to invest in the highest rated coins in order to achieve nominal prices and get a good profit.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

To be honest, I'm disappointed in the long-term strategy.
at the moment,I would fix the profit when the coin grows in price in 2-3 from the purchase price.and then I'd buy another coin.

bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:48:26 PM

HODLing.. To me, HODL is becoming a big meme. Try to ride the waves on good solid coins. The main ones that seemed to show promise are the ICOs with great organisation and idea, as opposed to the best marketing strategy. ICOs like Rentberry bring the ideas of long-term leasing to the blockchain and MeVu brings the idea of a great idea in this blockchain trading scene.
Usually, the problem with ICOs is the fear of people thinking "will they actually follow up on these ideas?", or the commitment of the team to the project. To me, pick teams that are transparent on social media resume sites etc and this wont be a big of a problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: