Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits  (Read 18231 times)
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:26:58 AM

The hold depends on the price when you buy the coin, and the target you set will hold for how long, and give the profit that suits your wishes. As of now most Altcoin are cheap, may be suitable to buy.
Tr0p1k

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

Yes ... I am very enthusiastic to be successful by holding a coin. Now is not a good time to compare taoi daily now is the right time to invest and hold your coin until you feel enough.

I think by holding the coin you locked your money for a unknown term and you have no guaranty that it will every go up again..

Most of the investors made 100x or 1000x profit and dumped begin of the year and now waiting for a stable market before invest again.. Wink

I told most people on telegram to sell there coins end of december.. I had also another account here and told here to sell before the whales who pumped the market will dump there coins..
Binance telegram group banned me 31-12-2017 because i was telling the people there to dump there coins before its to late..
Everyone was talking about buying more and more to make more money..
The market will go 10 up and 8 down and months later 20 up 10 down.

You dont need to be a professor to know when you need to buy and when you need to sell..

Holding is lost time.

I hold bitcoin in the past when i bought for 300 dollar couple months later it was 1000 dollar i didnt sell and the price was dumped again and i was locked with my money for a long time and had no guaranty to see that price again..  But it was all cheap then now its not cheap anymore from 1000 dollar to 300 dollar is 700 loss on 1 btc, but things changed and now a loss with 1 btc is much higher.
And if there comes a dump with altcoins its 10x 20x thats why you can lose very fast your buy power by holding if you dont sell when dump starts.

If you dont see the dump coming and you lose money and you see market goes down then its always better to cut your loss and sell and take your money and wait untill the market is stable again and buy for much cheaper again..

I can't find the rest of my messages, but i told many investors since januari 2018 to sell.. I told people in Binance Telegram group to sell there coins and take there profits and wait on the sideline untill the market it stable enough to invest again, but the admin banned me.. We will not see a bullrun untill the next halvening of bitcoin.. After the halvening crypto price will raise again slowly.
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

No, you cant. Bitcoin and crypto is done and dusted as I predicted the downfall in early January. If you followed my posts you would have got out of it by making good amount of money. The more you hold the more the loss will be.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 12:54:11 AM

sadly, it's look like it's not valid till unexpected time  Cry

Tozex

Powered by,
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:05:08 AM

Well it is really hard to say if you are still going to gain a profit from holding because the market keeps on dropping low,
We couldn't really know if the market would recover or it would just continue to drop so it is hard to tell if it is still profitable to hold crypto currencies.

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:52:18 AM

Holding long term is always good to make a decent profit but we need to have little more patient in the market because fluctuation is kept continuing. When the market is in the downtrend we need to be very strong in order to make a profit.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:23:08 AM

yes obviously holding is still the best way to make profits on trading, you also can add more funds to your balance to buy the coins that you hold. of course you need to hold a good altcoins first, and once the price go up you guys can sell tokens and buyback when the price low, buy sell buy sell and repeat.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 03:48:15 PM

Well holding can bring profit but now is need to wait a lot of time to have a grow, but if possible indeed trading some % of the coins you hold can bring more profit if trading is made little by little and not hurry when trade.
lusheck

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:41:05 PM

To understand and assess the situation in the cryptocurrency market, you need to own the news environment, the platform https://pyyro.com it will.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:10:49 PM

Well, the holding recipe really contributed to the growth of Bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies.  If it end up not working in the future, we will start looking for other effective ways of increasing mass adoption. 
Whether we agree or not, good & sustainable incentives is one of  the best ways to successfully increase crypto adoption especially under unfavorable government policies.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:35:12 PM

Hodling is not essential to most coin because we are in the bearish market, had it been it's during the bull season hodling surely pays then,  and secondly it depends on the type of project you are holding if it's a good one it's ideal to hodl if otherwise sell and move on
8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:27:16 PM

If indeed the project is good, and has potential in the future, I think holding the project coin is still valid to make profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:11:56 AM

you need to HODL for awhile but you also need to sell when you have made a good amount sell on the way up after you have a certain mutiplyer you wanted.
these bubbles are made to be sold into not held though
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:43:09 AM

restraining is one of the strategies to avoid losses, or even a strategy for making a profit.
therefore I agree that holding is one of the best ways to get profit from trading.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:03:50 PM

When you decide to hold or sell Altcoins, I think you should consider your actions and timing appropriately. Keeping the Altcoins at this point will likely be possible to multiply 3 or 4 as normal.

of course no.
i am hodling more than 20 coins.

ive lsot 95% of my money since jan 2018.
and i am still losing because of holding.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:17:04 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 04:30:01 PM by geegaw

When you decide to hold or sell Altcoins, I think you should consider your actions and timing appropriately. Keeping the Altcoins at this point will likely be possible to multiply 3 or 4 as normal.

of course no.
i am hodling more than 20 coins.

ive lsot 95% of my money since jan 2018.
and i am still losing because of holding.
You lose because you are holding for a long time and you do not plan to cut loss, all these things have made your loss bigger over time then you have blamed the holdings, the holding strategy is still valuable and useful in this moment. But holding now is just a suitable strategy for short-term investment because you can see the market situation has had significant problems happening in recent years, holding for a long time lost efficiency when those problems came, so we need to improve this strategy to match the time and we need loss management, instead of being as persistent as in the past

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:20:27 PM

not at all times.. some coins/tokens yes still make you profit.. but some other coins that are not active you have to sell them once you know the price is high.. so you will not get loss

Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:58:48 PM

Yes. Me personally I am still believing that hodling will make you millionaire or rich. Hodling is still a profitable technique for me. Actually, it is the most profitable way for me. But always do a research of what coin or token you wanted to buy before hodling it cause a lot of investors make mistakes about that thing.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1395

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:05:18 PM

2019 is not end yet, so there is a chance to hold the coins, Good profit does not need to rush, who has a lot of patience and a good analyst for the market and who follows the daily news is who will gets profits, until two years, I think the market will be in a dump, Because this year was filled with rising prices of many coins and those who sold his coins in 2018 regretted what they did.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:32:08 PM

For some tokens and coins, this strategy is still relevant. But for many it is not suitable. Now it is more important to consider purchases in the short or medium term.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: