Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it  (Read 4863 times)
bornforfreedom

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:52:24 PM

I'd recommend split it. Turn about 30-40% of crypto you have in popular and decent altcoins like Ripple, IOTA, EOS, NEO, etc. HODL other 60-70%, because Ethereum is #2 crypto after bitcoin and it should grow more.

I agree with this one. You should get into ITC. They're the IOTA of china and also fix the big problems they had. https://iotchain.io/

wp: https://iotchain.io/pdf/web/ITCWHITEPAPER.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emperor of Man

Activity: 885
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:08:49 PM

Right now, it wouldn't be bad to hodl it. Don't buy anything unless it's really really good, and completely convinces you to buy. Smiley
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:16:37 PM

I do believe that anything one does involve risk because no one can say the likelihood of its outcome.As an investor you lose some, you gain some. For me I will say you go for the topped ranked altcoin and wait for the best.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:42:58 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 10:13:26 PM by matveyeff

Just hodl it - the best strategy ever. Actually I think Ethereum is not gonna make x10 in the near future, but it is a reliable investment for the future.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 09:52:30 PM

I would spread your money around. Keep some in ETH and some in othe alts. That way if some fail you aren't completely broke.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 09:53:45 PM

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

sell your ethereum for waves, its a much better encription plattform actually, why keep such a low quality token that people are so obsessed with?

peoples obsession with it and vitalik buterin is the mayor reason ethereum is still considered so valuable

regards

Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:34:46 PM

Just hold your ETH and if you got a money again buy some altcoins because ETH is the second top on the marketcap and it is following the step of Bitcoin. Though 1 ETH is small yet it's enough in the future, you can invest into other altcoins if you have another money.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:06:36 PM

If I have 1 ETH like you, I will buy more of another altcoin or buy ICO for profit it brings enormous. I have a friend who invested in buy ICO at no cost on the bourse with 0.5 USD / Token, and after the coin on the trading floor, its price up to 4 USD / Token, profits are huge. So you should consider investing more in the ICO instead of holding ETH.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:30:32 PM

Investing is really good as it will  multiply your money in many times, but if you are afraid of taking risk it is better you just hold your 1eth in your wallet.  Actually, not all are in this community really have lucky in making investment with altcoins and don't have enough courage in doing this. Not only they have limited resources but because they are just developing their knowledge and skill in doing this fields.

Such amount, it is big enough to invest potentials altcoins which it is surely give you profit in return. uy those coins that have a huge in volume but in low price today because it is pretty sure that it will pump someday.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:36:39 PM

It's better to buy another alt coin with potential too. Just take a look at Ripple now since it has the 4th highest market cap in the crypto with just 1.13$ market price and that's way cheap that you can buy them in volume. For me, a coin that has a big market cap has a bright future in the cryptoworld.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 11:41:32 PM

I started to heard eth at the rate of 30usd now its 800usd. In short?  Alts are worthy to be hold, specially the coins can be found from the top 20 in the coinmarketcap dot com.  I am targetting to make ride at IOTA and Cardano next year. Just waiting for its final dump.

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:51:49 PM

It's better to buy another alt coin with potential too. Just take a look at Ripple now since it has the 4th highest market cap in the crypto with just 1.13$ market price and that's way cheap that you can buy them in volume. For me, a coin that has a big market cap has a bright future in the cryptoworld.
It surely you gain profit from those coins, but if you buy it now you have only earned a little. It is better to buy some altcoins that are not belong to top10 because it is cheap and you can buy more coins with that 1Eth.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:23:11 AM

Investing is really good as it will  multiply your money in many times, but if you are afraid of taking risk it is better you just hold your 1eth in your wallet.  Actually, not all are in this community really have lucky in making investment with altcoins and don't have enough courage in doing this. Not only they have limited resources but because they are just developing their knowledge and skill in doing this fields.

Such amount, it is big enough to invest potentials altcoins which it is surely give you profit in return. uy those coins that have a huge in volume but in low price today because it is pretty sure that it will pump someday.
You need to know that 1 Ethereum is a small amount. After all, we need to know about how long you'll keep your Ethereum. If you save 10 years, maybe you'll get rich. But if you keep for 1 year, you will get a little profit. After all, would not you be sorry if you just keep 1 Ethereum for 10 years? Surely you want a lot of profit is not it? For that, you have to invest more Ethereum. Do not be in a hurry and do not be stingy. Invest as much money as you can. Not too much, and make sure you still have savings. You must collect Ethereum always until your profit objective is realized.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:38:03 AM

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Of course hold, you are lucky to have 1 eth, I treated eth as bitcoin in the making, and definitely worth holding altcoin price is not stable I consider eth a very stable coin with a very good future ahead for it's investors.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:01:29 AM

Many regret those times when the value of bitcoin was only $10 some use it in buying stuff others waste them on gambling and only few keep them for a long period of time and when the value of bitcoin reach $10000 many wants to invest on it believing it can go even much higher while others are afraid and convert them to transfer in their dollar account. These scenario keeps happening even up to this moment it is because many are in doubt when it comes to value appreciation of crypto currencies so for me instead of keep asking if I will hold or sell I better decide to make an investment before it's too late.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:27:01 AM

my advice is to buy XVG, while the price is down. because my prediction of future XVG prices will skyrocket and make us go to moon.

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:17:40 AM

it's just that when you buy altcoin or just hold it to ethereum because I think it's also increasing because the price of ethereum and also rising other prices of altcoins so it's better to hold it for now but better just hold on bitcoin because the higher the price is, the more legit it is and the more users it uses as it is more and more durable in the field of altcoins.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:09:43 AM

hold 60% of it as ethereum, you can split the rest for like 4 more alts. or go investing to an ICO as long you make an early research about it

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:16:45 AM

I still prefer holding it with ETH.
There might come a time that it will be harder to buy one because of the expensive price.

If you are really into other tokens then you might want to make another budget for that. Dividing it will be better than buying it all and risking everything.
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:27:44 AM

you cant get much profit by just holding eth for short time.im telling you about time period of 6 months.if you can invest that 1 eth in good projects/icos you can definetly multiply your 1 eth in to min 4-5 eth or higher with in 6 months.but importanat thing is select good project.if you are not an expert..you better take openion from expert/crypto genious or senoir openion to choose correct project.apply to the ico early phase and get coins with bonus.then once coin released to market even you can get ×2 or ×3 profit.remember Most IMPORTANT THING IS CHOOSE CORRECT ICO.if you choosed correct one you never lost.this is my own experience.i could convert my 2 eth to 10 eth with in 3 months by following above metod.can you take that kind of profit by just holding eth for 3 months?definetly no...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: