Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky?  (Read 7673 times)
babyaia

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

If you have a big amount of money to invest I think it is good if you buy at least five different altcoins or more,it is risky here in crypto but when you have different coins maybe the risk is lesser.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:24:13 PM

never put your money in one basket,,
better you split your funds, to minimize the risk my friend

Yes. The experience of foregoers leaving the investment in the crypto market should not accrue to an altcoin so it is very risky for us if that altcoin collapses. But if investing in the coin up CMC is more secure than investing in ICO
YCryptos

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

Better diversify your funds. If you have $ 500, then invest 5 altcoins at $ 100. Choosing projects for investment is better from the top 20.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:57:34 AM

If you have a big amount of money to invest I think it is good if you buy at least five different altcoins or more,it is risky here in crypto but when you have different coins maybe the risk is lesser.
Putting money on one coin is certainly a very risky thing, we all know that the price of cryptocurrency is hard to guess so for security reasons it's better to divide the money into different types of coins or at least 10 coins.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:55:39 AM

Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
If you only focus on one Altcoin course this is very risky. Because you will never know the extent to which Altcoin you hold can survive. Moreover, you are investing in top 40 Altcoin who do not know future developments will be like. If I may advise you, you should invest in 2 or 3 Altcoin that has proven to be good and promising. Although you spend a little big capital the results you get later will also not disappoint.

indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:35:20 AM

focus to one crypto if at the time the benefit was indeed produced largely. However, when a loss would also be the same. better even though the capital a little split into two or three. so even though the results were not as big as if at a crypto but will be able to anticipate the losses that occurred.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
uwouw0

Activity: 196
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:42:15 AM

Better diversify your funds. If you have $ 500, then invest 5 altcoins at $ 100. Choosing projects for investment is better from the top 20.
that too much i think invest your $500 in 5 type altcoins. 2 or 3 altcoins its enought for me so you can control/monitoring price.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:48:39 AM

Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

The golden rule of trading and investing is to not to put all of your eggs in just one basket so therefore for me it is not advisable to invest all of your money in one Altcoin specially that many Altcoins are now belong to the crap coins but maybe if you choose the top Altcoin like Ethereum and Litecoin then the risk for sure will reduce.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:55:49 AM

If small capitalization I think not too became a big problem. even for the novice as well invest in one altcoin also no problem for it to be quick and immediate visible results. But if you already entered in the scale of investment capital will certainly be very risky If you only invest in one altcoin only.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

The more risk you take, the more money you can earn. For example, 1 month ago, people who bought docademic could not stop selling until now 40x and they were rich Smiley more risk more profit everytime. But you can lose your money too

anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

Hi,

Thanks
I do not think it's a problem if you just want to focus on 1 Altcoin. But I suggest you should buy Altcoin that goes top 10 Altcoin. Because if you buy a good proven Altcoin, of course, you will not be afraid if hold it for a long time. The risk will not be too big than you buy Altcoin not yet famous.
Cryptomedia.com

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

All your money in ANY coin is risky. First of all you should only invest what you are willing to lose. The crypto market is too new and too unpredictable to afford such risks. Also it's not smart to invest in one coin. You should diverse your portfolio with AT LEAST 3 or 4 different coins to minimize the risks. And one last thing - put at least some money in Bitcoin,Ethereum or Litecoin as they are the most stable coins on the market currently and if anything happens to the other altcoins you have, you will still have something left.
nozokiumi

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

I've ever tried it. $100 in one place. And ofc it's gambling. We never know if the trend suddenly pump or dump if we just know about cryptocurrency in few days. Never suggest to do it. When you get loss you'll feel it
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

If you are sure that this altcoin will bring you a good profit-then invest only in this altcoin.
 Received in the future profit invest in other altcoins. Good luck!

kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

Hi,

Thanks
I advise you not to invest all in just 1 altcoin, because doing so would be dangerous and risk would be higher. No one puts all their eggs in the same basket. Ideally you should diversify your capital. You can buy a few more valuable altcoin and other potential. Some altcoin that I recommend to buy at the moment is Monero, NEO, Litecoin, or Ethereum. I believe that by the end of this year the market will stabilize and accelerate. If you want to make a profit, invest now.

sharkETfish

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

It is double-edged sword. On the one hand, it is a risky, rules of investing says: don't put all eggs in the same place, but on the other hand, if you are so sure in this coin, don't hesitate to invest
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

Going by the time-tested investing axioms, it is always safer to invest in multiple different sectors than any single one. The same  applies to cryptos too so diversify your holdings into more coins.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:23:32 PM

One of my friends made same. Near New Year Holiday, he put all his money 2-3 BTC in the Next and get good profit close to x8-x10 in BTC. Now he put much of his money in OCN. And he saw those crypto waves  Grin. 10 BTC were 35 BTC and due to hour became 21 BTC. Today I don't know how many he has.  Cool
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

One of my friends made same. Near New Year Holiday, he put all his money 2-3 BTC in the Next and get good profit close to x8-x10 in BTC. Now he put much of his money in OCN. And he saw those crypto waves  Grin. 10 BTC were 35 BTC and due to hour became 21 BTC. Today I don't know how many he has.  Cool

You friend got VERY lucky. I prefer to diverify my money to reduce the risk. No one knows what project will turn out to be scam and other successful.

Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

The question is quite interesting and difficult. If you are so confident in your coin, well analyzed the market, consulted with knowledgeable people, you can invest in one project, in other cases it is not necessary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: