Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:54:36 PM

the developer needs to open more information for investors. Then the project will be interesting to more investors.
the team is trying to prepare a strategy for that they will do their best to make this project desirable.

Yeah, Onz coin already opened a bounty campaign and this will surely increase the popularity of the project in social medias and other available platforms. I hope they will succeed.
Yes. ONZcoin need more and more person who will join their community and make a high chance to get investors come to invest at here.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:12:56 AM

Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.
That is very good news that they still accepting the members.i just applied for the bounty campaign.i hope this project will acheive the great success.
Any airdrop available for this project?

Yes, go and apply now. The airdrop is opened.

Check it at the Bounty thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565.0

Thank you for updating the project and giving free airdrop for interested members, I will claim my free airdrop now thanks, admin!

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:11:36 AM

About the project, I found very little information. It is not enough for there to be many investors who would like to give their savings. You need more information
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:10:12 AM

the developer needs to open more information for investors. Then the project will be interesting to more investors.
the team is trying to prepare a strategy for that they will do their best to make this project desirable.

Yeah, Onz coin already opened a bounty campaign and this will surely increase the popularity of the project in social medias and other available platforms. I hope they will succeed.
if developers and teams can properly utilize social media I'm sure this ONZ project will be in great demand. we just stay entrust everything is successful.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:33:45 AM

About the project, I found very little information. It is not enough for there to be many investors who would like to give their savings. You need more information

Yes, I agree. Not enough information. We need more. So that investors can make sure that they are not scammers. There are a lot of them now! Few people can be trusted.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

Yes, I agree. Not enough information. We need more. So that investors can make sure that they are not scammers. There are a lot of them now! Few people can be trusted.
The project is completely new, I assume that the developers are busy with updates and soon they need to tell us some news that will convince everyone that the project is serious enough.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:55:15 AM

A good idea is to synchronize your wallet and social networks, but how does social networking relate to this idea? This results in a conflict of interest.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:39:11 AM

A good idea is to synchronize your wallet and social networks, but how does social networking relate to this idea? This results in a conflict of interest.
Social networking is a very vast business nowadays people earn money from the promotion of the products and many more things in social networking. I think this is a very good project built on an interesting concept of integrating social networking with blockchain technology. Many investors will get attracted to the project due to its uniqueness.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

At first, I was also thinking the same but the developers are gradually giving us an update on their progress. I think a presentation on how the participants in this project will work like in an ecosystem.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:13:43 PM

Social networking is a very vast business nowadays people earn money from the promotion of the products and many more things in social networking. I think this is a very good project built on an interesting concept of integrating social networking with blockchain technology. Many investors will get attracted to the project due to its uniqueness.
Uniqueness of the project makes it to be more attractive to the investors. That's why this project is really getting more attractive because of its uniqueness in terms of its features. Especially this coin is mineable, my only question is what will be the maximum number of coins to be mined?
Kingofglory

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

Nice project with a great team. Good luck, guys!
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

This is one of the projects that I really like. The admin here is very active and it is a sign that ONZ will have a great future since it is already having a good start.
Your right admin here answer inquiry right away I never doubt about the capability of this project to win over competitors because it is gaining a lot of support from different sites.
Having a good start will probably has a positive outcome. As I see this project is getting more popular in terms of their features and investors should do invest now because I see a potential about this platform because their coin is mineable so it has the bigger chance of getting its value to be more likely to increase in the longer run.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

This is one of the projects that I really like. The admin here is very active and it is a sign that ONZ will have a great future since it is already having a good start.

You are right, if the admin and devs are very active then we can be sure now that the project is really legit and they will do anything to make it successful. Also because of their activeness a lot of members now are interested in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

Yes I agree with you on this statement of yours but I think that the presentation of this project is not that good and can be improved much by doing a little work.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

This project is very interesting. Of course, another great platform has been known in the community. The whole team working on this project is really experienced and doing their work to the best they could. Moreover, the ONZ team believes in the power of social media and the effort and the time that people spending on social media and community network can actually become a real asset to power the world and society. I believe that this project will surely become a successful one in the crypto currency community because it has the potential that is essential to make it bloom in the industry.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

Yes I agree with you on this statement of yours but I think that the presentation of this project is not that good and can be improved much by doing a little work.

They can improve it little by little as they are still improving the development of the project. I like the team, on how they respond to members concerns. Keep up the good work.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

It seems like you don't know about medium & steemit, they use blockchain technology for their Social Network.
However, Mark Zuckerburg hopes for Facebook future that Facebook will be using blockchain for record identities, it could be used as an electronic form of identification eliminating the need to carry a physical passport, blockchain is really helped them to legitimize.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

I see that the project is gaining momentum and is getting stronger. Payments for work produces. So who else is doubtful about the project, do not hesitate and join us!

If this project will announce more features or any bonuses then maybe investors will not hesitate to participate in this project. They will surely gets a lot of investors if they will advertise it well.

Please check our website for more information.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

The most interesting project for the monetization of social networks, but I look at the subscription company recorded only two members, I also want to enroll, but the project has little information

So far, few people are participating in the subscription campaign, this is from the fact that the project is completely new, for this we are developing it to attract as many people as possible. If you have any questions, ask here, you will be answered.
The dev should do something to attract more investors and also they must do some updates about their project. As this is still new, maybe we can say that they need to have more advertisements.

Yes, we are new. Please stay tuned for our updates.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

i like the detremination of the devs to add a positive angle and bring a different dimension to this project from any other similar projects. Good looking team too.
of course developers and teams must make an idea or a breakthrough to create a different and make the investors certainly to support the project.
Im sure investirs will join this profit because even if this is a profit sharing social platform, at the end of the day that is still a large profit for the company alone so investors will realy get more profits on this.
ONZ coin will have a good number of investors and also many of the miners will try mining ONZ to get a bright future out of it. Even i would try mining ONZ for getting huge profits in the upcoming future.

Well nothing is decided as of yet though? Mining seems counter productive for a coin that the devs promise that they will give by using their social media platform

There are 101 active delegates will be allowed to forge, they are required to get enough votes from the community to increase their ranking.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: