Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:22:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin?  (Read 2042 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

Sell ​​your Bitcoins if you want, and then give the beggars to eat and dress, so it's a way to help them. Or you would rather build a small foundation that is purely beggars and teach them how to make Bitcoins. I think it's enough, they'll be if they want or do not want to.
There is no way beggars can access Bitcoin, unless the Government will provide every single beggar in the world a device to access the internet, lol. But what you said is the right thing to do- anyone that wants to or feels like they should help the beggars, all they should do is withdraw the money and give it to them in cash to feed themselves.
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

For me it is hard for them to access bitcoin no computers no internet,in the situation they have it is better to spend their money to buy foods than spend it in computer and internet.But if anyone will provide them any medium to access bitcoin it is great they can learn and access the bitcoin.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:35:10 AM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

There is nonway they can access bitcoins and all of the cryptocurrency because that needs a mobile phone or something and they do not have that because they are beggars. So it is impossible for the world to be all digital in this period of time if all the mobile phones will be much more cheaper and the beggars can now afford it that is the time we can use that digital thing but the prpblem is where do they charge their phone? They do not even have a home so that would be hard too so for me no digital currency for now just pure cash.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

OK, converting to fiat is not an option so the beggar must be able not to only collect alms IN BTC, they must also be able to find a way to use it.  Shocked

I think the solution they might come up for beggars without smartphones would be to give them some sort of points card that have the associated wallet's address on it. Someone want to give alms, they just send the btc to that wallet, no need for a phone on the beggar's part.

Now to spend the money, the card can just be swiped like a debit card in any outlet. This would have the added benefit that you can ban them from buying useless stuff with the money like alcohol and cigarettes.

That would be restricting their freedom? Beggars can't be choosers.

They need a smartphone at least to transact, send and recieve Bitcoin.

Yes a paper wallet can be used but you would still need a computer at some point to do transactions. Bitcoin ATMs are not very common and even if they were then you would need to give prepaid cards to the beggar.

At the end the beggar will convert the bitcoin to cash so why not just give cash?

That would not be possible since in the OPs hypothetical world, only bitcoins are used for currency. I think this really is a valid concern.
Leeeeeya

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

I think that will be hard for the beggars because they should at least have phones with internet access to be a part of it, and of course the knowledge on how bitcoin works.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?
as you said on your OP everyone can use bitcoins and access bitcoins maybe the beggars has its own wallet. but seriously i don't think it will happen fiat money cannot be replaced by bitcoins in the future.
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:36:41 AM

they can get bitcoin in paper form like what you get when using Bitcoin ATM.

pieces of paper with public and private address after that they can import the private key to any wallet "just show the private key to any scanner" and get the money.

Important point

you must have some knowledge and internet access to use bitcoin.

Anyone can access bitcoin if they are a good reader and a good listener to those who had many experience about bitcoin. BEGGARS can easily access becasue they can easily heared information to the people sorrounds him. Aside from that you can be a bitcoiner if you are registered and likewise you have your account. 

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

a very unique question
Beggars will not be able to access bitcoin, how much bitcoin you give them, will not be useful to them.
Because they can not use it, unless there are beggars who understand about the internet and have a laptop or android, then he can use gift bitcoin from everyone. Grin

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

as you said on your OP everyone can use bitcoins and access bitcoins maybe the beggars has its own wallet. but seriously i don't think it will happen fiat money cannot be replaced by bitcoins in the future.

First of all, beggars already are having a hard time making money to get them through the day for basic necessities like food and shelter. I don't think there's an easy way for them to get a device that would give them access to btc in the first place. Sad as it may seem, the world isn't fair to these people

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

First of all, beggars already are having a hard time making money to get them through the day for basic necessities like food and shelter. I don't think there's an easy way for them to get a device that would give them access to btc in the first place. Sad as it may seem, the world isn't fair to these people
They can only access bitcoin if they will have a gadget and internet connection. But it's impossible for them to have an access in btc because they need a home also where they can charge their devices.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:30:35 AM

This is impossible, because beggars don't know bitcoin!
I do not think that way. because now I find many beggars who turn out they are begging not because they are stupid or lowly educated. but they do it because of being forced, or because they are lazy.
pinoypersian

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:33:31 AM

i think those beggars have an access through internet so they can access their wallet. Bitcoin does not require merchants to change their habits. However, Bitcoin is different than what you know and use every day. Before you start using Bitcoin, there are a few things that you need to know in order to use it securely and avoid common pitfalls.
kasansa

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:59:36 AM

Definitely, beggars would suffer a lot.But they need not have to worry since paper currency would remain till last and bitcoin may remain just as a secondary currency as no government would be ready to adopt bitcoin and convert paper currencies to bitcoin.I would say that if beggars had bought bitcoins earlier, then they would not even remain as beggars and they would be millionaires now.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

Definitely, beggars would suffer a lot.But they need not have to worry since paper currency would remain till last and bitcoin may remain just as a secondary currency as no government would be ready to adopt bitcoin and convert paper currencies to bitcoin.I would say that if beggars had bought bitcoins earlier, then they would not even remain as beggars and they would be millionaires now.
You cannot underestimate beggars into very low level. Because they also will be adopting technology to compete in this world. I mean to say they will buy smart phone to accept bitcoin donations, for example. Because, it will be "die" or adopt kind of situation is for them so definitely they will come out for a solution to withstand in this world.

When some new revolution will be affecting from portion of people's survival, then definitely we can expect some technical people will be helping them for free of cost too. So I'm not saying beggars will be suffering a lot, but only in the beginning days, they may some hurdles.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

if all the paper money is converted into bitcoin and become legal then the government will definitely think about how everyone can access bitcoin and can use it
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:02:22 AM

If the bitcoin uses a different country currency or medium to exchange value and to a money is not needed or long use of a value everyone needs to be helped and to be beggar .then how to teach access to it in bitcoin.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

I think, if the paper money has turned into bitcoin then it takes the internet to be able to access it and not everyone can use it
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Beggars are people without money. Basically, they are still people just like us. They also just need internet to access bitcoin like what we need to access it. The process is just the same. The only difference is that, they are not fortunate enough to have money to have an internet connection to access bitcoin. Though, it is the least of they problem. They need food more than crypto. And cash is more valuable for them.

Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

That would be quite complicated for them. But if someone really wants to help the baggars that person can give in kinds and not just in currency. Anyway, beggars need most food, clothing and shelter, if cryptocurrency will be given them and to think they are beggars, i dont think they also have phones and internets. One must be reasonable enough and considerate on the beggar’s situation.

BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

They don't care about it  Grin Commonly homeless people don't care about themselves and became beggars cause they are lazy so thats why the are just asking for money everywhere.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: