Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin?  (Read 2042 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

I don't think this will happen but just since you are asking, We should assume already. Since paper was already converted in bitcoin, it means most bank has already access to bitcoin of other crypto as well. Bitcoin should be accessible for everyone or else it will no be accepted in the society.

Yes it is a right point poor people are very hard to use online currencies if all paper currencies are dead beggars and poor people life were very sad uncomfortable they were pulled into struggling lifestyle so both online and offline currencies are very important for all people in this confusing world .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

Well this is the hardest challenge for crypto currency. The fact that not all of people do have access in crypto market then it cause alot of problem. The modernization in every part of the world is indeed visible however a part of its population is still lacking interms of education. I think that paper money can't be change to digital money totally.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?
Begging on the streets should not be taken as a profession and whoever take it as a profession should better go and learn skill that will yeild him/her some amount of money and not to begging along the streets. In the early 2017 i saw on CNN news get hold of a lady who claimed to be incapacitated begging along the shopping mall in UK.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

And what about the lazy? How will the outrageously lazy get coins? This just isn't fair.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:02:46 PM

Beggars can access bitcoin through the help of internet connection and mobile phones. It is important to have own gadgets and internet because these are the most common needs of an individual in order to open bitcoin account. Beggars need knowledge about bitcoin, get an advice to other bitcoiner, or they should learn all about bitcoin. Beggars need knowledge about bitcoin so that they cope their challenges that may encounter in bitcoin.

Lovykitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

this is like how to get bitcoin, if it will happen that paper money will be replaced by bitcoin, which must be there to get bitcoin ie there must be internet and bout about bitcoin and in my opinion no more beggars on the street, how not? if a beggar had internet access they would have been busy mining bitcoins rather than begging
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:24:16 PM

bitcoin can be used if bitcoin holders have internet access, and also understand about internet technology.
I never saw a beggar holding a smartphone or going to an internet cafe. so bitcoin will not be useful if given to the beggar.

Beggars don't have time to go for internet cafe coz obviously they don't have money. All they know is to ask money from people. Even if they have money, they'll prefer buying foods rather than buying gadgets and go to net cafe. It is not possible for beggars to access bitcoin. Also, they don't have idea what bitcoin is. And it is too complicated to understand for those people who don't have knowledge about technology.
bechay20

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:09:39 AM

That is the biggest challenge of how tge beggars access in bitcoin when the paper money were change into bitcoin,first they dont have capability to buy gadgets and of course they dont know how to use it,so i think it is impossible for now but on the otherhand if this happen  maybe theres no more beggars on the street because all people can busy now doing bitcoin.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:09:02 AM

I guess the most convenient way for beggars to access bitcoin is to go to a nearby computer shop because it is cheaper rather than buying their own desktop computer or even smart phones. At least, when they go to a computer shop, they can still access bitcoin and doesn't need to spend a lot of money to it.
There is really no point trying to sugarcoat the whole thing. Beggars will always find it hard to access bitcoin except they just have some knowledge about the internet or how to make use of it. Imagine giving a beggar some paper wallet with some bitcoins and expect the beggar to understand what you have given to him. Sure, some may have gotten some hint, but that is just being over assumptive.

The beggars can use the general libraries and get themselves educated.
Lol. Very funny. That is on the assumption that the beggar can read and write yeah? If they can do that, would they still be outside begging? There are some things that are not realistic, and that is one of them. Even those who are learned enough, some are still in the dark, let alone beggars. Just stick to giving them fiat, they are already stressed enough, what is the point stressing them more?
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

If beggars, start to beg and earn money to buy gadgets like smartphone and beg beside a place where wifi is free access then they can access. But of course they need assistance from those who knows how to operate and patiently teach them. Beggars are just beggars who lacks finances and not foolish people meaning they can learn and they can be successful if only there are people who are willing to teach them. Smiley

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:45:53 PM

It is impossible to replace physical money by bitcoin because it is a very expensive coin and all people can not bear this coin. Bitcoin is a limited coin so that all people can not use it and it will be not available at every place. Some people are illiterate at all nation and how will they use bitcoin because this not physical money.
All people can not use smart phones or computer so that will be impossible to used bitcoin by them. So don’t even think this kind of thing. Physical money will be physical moneys place and bitcoin will stay at bitcoins place so beggars will not face any type of difficulties.
Simplyield

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

The smartphones and the knowledge as to how to use it, will be helpful.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

Of course this is a difficult thing, as we know that bitcoin only uses internet, without internet then we can not access bitcoin, beggars do not know with internet so he will never get any benefit about bitcoin.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:22:25 PM

Well I think it will not be possible that paper money will be replaced by bitcoin or any other digital currency.  There were some parts of the world wherein electricity has not yet been introduced.  Maybe when every part of the world is already using computers and when there is already electricity.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

That is one of the problems I see if we successfully adapted the blockchain technology, the accessibility.

Let's assume that bitcoin aleeady replaced the use of fiat, there's no problem for the coin holder like me, computer literate and the young generation out there but this is not favorable in the case of the beggars, people of ethnic groups and residence of remote areas because it's very hard for them to access the Internet due to financial and topographical factors.

So based on the situation that you gave, I confidently say that there's no way for them to use crypto unless they will be able to have at least an android phone with internet connection. Sad
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

I think they should know how it works they should know how to transfer it,
So they could use the bitcoin that has been donated to them to buy some food's or what ever they want.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

First of all, I don't think the digital currency will be able to replace paper money or fiat ever.  They can co-exist sure, but never replace the paper money because first, it cannot be used by everyone. Not all people are knowledgeable on how the digital currency works, how they can withdraw or cash out, etc. So to answer your question, for beggars, they need to have at least a smartphone and an internet access for then to access their digital currency,which I don't think they have.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

Since beggars cannot afford having smart phones, the easiest and most possible way for them to access bitcoin is by going to internet cafes, whereby people can easily access the internet with a fair amount. I’m sure that is quite enough for beggars to access bitcoin, and in time when they’ve earned enough, they can buy a smart phone.

Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

Bitcoin is a currency with different equivalent conversion for every country. So it is impossible that paper money will be replace by bitcoin. Remember th6e face of ceasar imprint on the coin during Jesus Christ time? It only means and prove that money exist very very long time ago until thi generation and no cryto can replace that.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

First of all, I don't think the digital currency will be able to replace paper money or fiat ever.  They can co-exist sure, but never replace the paper money because first, it cannot be used by everyone. Not all people are knowledgeable on how the digital currency works, how they can withdraw or cash out, etc. So to answer your question, for beggars, they need to have at least a smartphone and an internet access for then to access their digital currency,which I don't think they have.
You are right, if we really want to help beggars then it is okay if we are going help them but not in cryptocurrency especially if they don't know how to read or write, so for me teach them first the basic that they need and not to inform them what cryptocurrency is, they will just ignore you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: