Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22473 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

I was sure that polyswarm will raise at least 35M, sad that this dump affect such a good project.

Yeah that is true, I even thought at one point Polyswarm might reach their hardcap of $50m. The timing wasn't spectacular but this bear market could have happened at any point this year, you can't predict how the markets will perform unfortunately.

Don't be sad guys they made $25 million so they have actually won, and the project will go on. You just can't predict it nobody can. We have to move on !

The only thing is you need to take into account how much money Polyswarm have spent on the ICO so far and if they taken out any credit to cover costs, running a massive campaign like this isn't cheap so I wonder how much of the $25m gross will be used to pay back creditors and so on.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

Good news guys!! Polyswarm token will be unlocked on 29th March and get listed on hitbtc on the 31stof March. I'm ecstatic.

That's really good news. I am excited about listing of Polyswam. Is there any news about listing at other top 5 exchanges? HitBTC is fine but I would like to see Polyswarm on big exchanges.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

Good news guys!! Polyswarm token will be unlocked on 29th March and get listed on hitbtc on the 31stof March. I'm ecstatic.

Awesome!! Would have thought the unlocking will come a longer time from 29th of March. It's cool that it's coming this early so that trading activities can begin as soon as possible.

I think most bounty hunters will likely dump once Polyswarm get listed i have made plans to buy from such holders Grin in the long run Polyswarm will do well and does dumpers will definitely wouldn't be smiling.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

How do i participate in the bounty or airdrop if there's any? I love the project.

ICO is closing tomorrow. Polyswarm does not have any bounties. Even if had it, then tomorrow will be the last day. But you still have little time to buy the tokens if you really want to. Good luck.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

How do i participate in the bounty or airdrop if there's any? I love the project.

ICO is closing tomorrow. Polyswarm does not have any bounties. Even if had it, then tomorrow will be the last day. But you still have little time to buy the tokens if you really want to. Good luck.

I think more and more tokens and projects are slowly starting to move away from using bounties as a way of advertising and marketing, this is due to the clamp down of bounty activies on these threads and on twitter/FB.

It's still a legit way of gaining exposure for a project, but if you look at examples like Polyswarm they have done very well without a massive bounty campaign.

Different types of marketing works for different types of projects, no two projects are the same.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

Awesome!! Would have thought the unlocking will come a longer time from 29th of March. It's cool that it's coming this early so that trading activities can begin as soon as possible.

I think most bounty hunters will likely dump once Polyswarm get listed i have made plans to buy from such holders Grin in the long run Polyswarm will do well and does dumpers will definitely wouldn't be smiling.

Good idea to pick up some cheap PolySwarm, if you believe in the project once it gets listed on the exchange it will offer a great entry point as most of the first sellers are just airdrops / bounties.

Cheap coins for all!
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:48:14 PM

I believe it is a carefully designed replacement for this market that will continue to push threat detection forward.I like the idea.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

I think you will end up in disappointment if you think like this. there is no bounty for this project. So there will not be dumpers. If you want cheap NCR tokens, then it is the time to do it. Otherwise it will become expensive.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

I think you will end up in disappointment if you think like this. there is no bounty for this project. So there will not be dumpers. If you want cheap NCR tokens, then it is the time to do it. Otherwise it will become expensive.

No bounty ? That is no dumpers and early leavers Smiley. They didn't take that risk, and they got half of the tokens sold without it. Well done ! Investors probably invested a lot in this coin, and are believing in it.

Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:36:01 PM

This dive has really been tough. I believe this ICO has been a success by being able to raise half of the hardcap in this rather hostile conditions
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

This dive has really been tough. I believe this ICO has been a success by being able to raise half of the hardcap in this rather hostile conditions

Indeed it's insane they made it through as well as they have given the market conditions, i am hoping we see a strong push once the platform gets moving and we see the team start actually fully utilizing their security platform and bounty network for security experts. It's a really interesting concept but i personally wanna see results (not even financial, i mean technical) once the ico is done, hearing some milestones and events would be cool
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

That's really good news. I am excited about listing of Polyswam. Is there any news about listing at other top 5 exchanges? HitBTC is fine but I would like to see Polyswarm on big exchanges.
I can agree with this i am personally not such a fan of hitbtc it had a lot of troubles last time some coins you could not deposit or withdraw and i do not know if the issue is fixed yet.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

Indeed it's insane they made it through as well as they have given the market conditions, i am hoping we see a strong push once the platform gets moving and we see the team start actually fully utilizing their security platform and bounty network for security experts. It's a really interesting concept but i personally wanna see results (not even financial, i mean technical) once the ico is done, hearing some milestones and events would be cool

If you take the downtrend of the market into account during the ICO, the Polyswarm tokensale can really be seen as a complete success. But, as you said phantam, now the real work starts for the devs. We want to see steady progress and want to keep constantly updated,
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

Yea. I agree with you. Maybe be if the circumstances where different the total cap raised would have been a different story from what we have now.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

Glad to see the end of the main sale, the first weeks after ICO is finished are the most interesting weeks, it is the defining period of time where a project can really prove itself

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
saycryptohello

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

Interesting especially the platform is that due to its economic model, Polyswarm will attract some programmers and developers who are currently engaged in the development of malicious software (viruses-extortioners, hidden mining and others).
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:56:35 PM

Yea. I agree with you. Maybe be if the circumstances where different the total cap raised would have been a different story from what we have now.

Ya i don't have a doubt hardcap would have been an easy picking a few months ago if it ran before the drop, but in the end it doesn't matter those that did manage to get into the ICO and do over the last sprint, will get a huge benefit when the project gets running fully, and theres a possibility that many of the investors made a handsom profit by entering at the right time during the waves..
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:01:18 PM

Ya i don't have a doubt hardcap would have been an easy picking a few months ago if it ran before the drop, but in the end it doesn't matter those that did manage to get into the ICO and do over the last sprint, will get a huge benefit when the project gets running fully, and theres a possibility that many of the investors made a handsom profit by entering at the right time during the waves..

You are right, the best time for ICOs is over. Other projects are even postponing their ICOs in the hope that this good time will come back, but I have my doubts. We all should really start to acknowledge the amount of money Polyswarm raised here. It's not a matter of course
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

Glad to see the end of the main sale, the first weeks after ICO is finished are the most interesting weeks, it is the defining period of time where a project can really prove itself
I can agree with this how do you think it will go now for polyswarm? The hardcap was 50 million USD and they reached half of it i still find that amazing 25 million USD.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:32:18 PM

I can agree with this how do you think it will go now for polyswarm? The hardcap was 50 million USD and they reached half of it i still find that amazing 25 million USD.

These days during the bull market achieving an investment amount of 25 million USD is prestigious, well done

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: