Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22473 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

I received an email from Polyswarm earlier today and they have announced their first arbitrer; Bremer Computer Security B.V.

This partnership kick-starts PolySwarm’s roadmap for early adoption.

Yes I also have seen this news. That's an interesting partnership. Things are going in a good direction for Polyswarm. Now I am getting more and more confidence about the project. It also seems like a very nice investment considering the broad market they have.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

Great article from a couple of weeks ago about Polyswarm securing backing from investment fund BlackTower Capital.

BlockTower Capital opened in August last year and raised $140m from backers to invest into fintech startups like Polyswarm.

Full article here: https://polyswarm.io/press/2018/02/13/polyswarm-announces-investment-from-blocktower/

dmitry555

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

Why is not the total number of tokens specified?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:44:52 PM

They are different on this one. The hardcap is 50000000 USD. I think that they do this way in order to make the right amount of tokens.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

I received an email from Polyswarm earlier today and they have announced their first arbitrer; Bremer Computer Security B.V.

That is the stuff we are talking about. That is a real step forward knowing that security agency have interest in what poly-swarm is trying to do. Great news.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:37:13 PM

Great article from a couple of weeks ago about Polyswarm securing backing from investment fund BlackTower Capital.

BlockTower Capital opened in August last year and raised $140m from backers to invest into fintech startups like Polyswarm.

Full article here: https://polyswarm.io/press/2018/02/13/polyswarm-announces-investment-from-blocktower/

Wow, that's a big deal. Companies like this, which support fintech startups, do not just distribute their money for nothing. They think that very well and that in turn creates a lot of trust in the supported project. So great thing for polyswarm
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

Wow, that's a big deal. Companies like this, which support fintech startups, do not just distribute their money for nothing. They think that very well and that in turn creates a lot of trust in the supported project. So great thing for polyswarm

Exactly. If such an investment firm invests in a project like Polyswarm and believes in it, that means they are expecting that the investment will pay-off. It's a great sign for Polyswarm. Hopefully, more people read this article when they inform themselves about Polyswarm.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

We already saw lots good and positive reviews/ratings about polyswarm.
An honest review from Solve the Ledger and we're happy to see that the strength Polyswarm team brings to PolySwarm is evident!

Solvetheledger given below ratings polyswarm :

STL Overall Score   Transparency Score   Leadership Score  Marketing Score  Development Score

71.89%                   68%                        100%                  100%                    53%

https://solvetheledger.com/join-the-buzz-the-polyswarm-ico/

Great, once the leadership is good, then the project is good to go, nice rating there, several rating sites are giving a good review on this project, though most times, i don't rely on such ratings but the brains and concept behind such project and polyswarm is not an exception

This is very interesting way of scoring. I like this very much. 100% scoring is not a joke. Why development score is only 53%? On the other hand, its not a big concern at this moment as the funding is required for efficient development.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:33:31 PM

PolySwarm  has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the PolySwarm on WISERICO and follow PolySwarm on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

PolySwarm is the first decentralized marketplace where hackers build anti-malware engines that compete to protect you. Think Bitcoin, but instead of mining, a global community of anti-malware experts converge and work together to best detect today’s threats. In doing so, PolySwarm incentivizes rapid innovation in the $8.5B/yr cyber threat intelligence space with precise economic instruments that reward a global community of security experts for timely and accurate malware identification.

The arrangement and features of this review site is really alluring for the PolySwarm project I must commend but no vote tab  Huh  I logged with my Twitter hoping to have the vote tab open to me in the next page but couldn't find it  Huh

I am also not able to give my vote. But I did checked review and I liked this point

"Experts craft and maintain competing software “micro-engines” that quickly identify the latest threats, attempting to outperform their competition. PolySwarm’s “Proof of Work” is threat detection accuracy: the market rewards experts who are best able to defend enterprises and end users"

Apparently we weren't looking at the right place lol😂 I was expecting to see the word vote spelt out then I should click on it hahahahahahaha but the vote button is the rate button, when you click on the rate button the different ratings pop up and you are able to choose the right ratings for polyswarm

I picked 5 star though due to quality of the project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

An honest review from Solve the Ledger and we're happy to see that the strength Polyswarm team brings to PolySwarm is evident!

STL Overall Score   Transparency Score   Leadership Score  Marketing Score  Development Score

71.89%                   68%                        100%                  100%                    53%

Great, once the leadership is good, then the project is good to go, nice rating there, several rating sites are giving a good review on this project, though most times, i don't rely on such ratings but the brains and concept behind such project and polyswarm is not an exception

Generally that is quite a good score especially in marketing which is a big factor, though I dont understand the low development score

More reason why is said, "i don't rely on such ratings", i prefer doing my own review(s) and determine whether to invest or not , most are just random figures, written based on assumptions, Polyswarm has been getting some positive vibes from different avenues and partners are coming in to join the train, is a good sign if you ask me
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

Generally that is quite a good score especially in marketing which is a big factor, though I dont understand the low development score

More reason why is said, "i don't rely on such ratings", i prefer doing my own review(s) and determine whether to invest or not , most are just random figures, written based on assumptions, Polyswarm has been getting some positive vibes from different avenues and partners are coming in to join the train, is a good sign if you ask me

I agree to certain extent about making own research on investments. I also do the same. However these kind of reviews give me extra edge in making my decision on my investments. If it is just in one review, I skip it. but if it is from multiple sources, then its definitely a green signal from my side. Polyswarm is of the latter category for me.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

I agree to certain extent about making own research on investments. I also do the same. However these kind of reviews give me extra edge in making my decision on my investments. If it is just in one review, I skip it. but if it is from multiple sources, then its definitely a green signal from my side. Polyswarm is of the latter category for me.

Conducting research on a project before investing should be everyone default setting, i don't rely on review/rating of any kind i believe in my instinct. Just like Ganesh stated reviews gives extra edge in making final decisions, having said this Polyswarm is an amazing project which i'm glad to partake in.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

They are different on this one. The hardcap is 50000000 USD. I think that they do this way in order to make the right amount of tokens.

I think this is the typical procedure when the tokens are minted after the ICO, this way no burning is necessary as the unsold tokens were not minted in the first place

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:16:35 PM

Conducting research on a project before investing should be everyone default setting, i don't rely on review/rating of any kind i believe in my instinct. Just like Ganesh stated reviews gives extra edge in making final decisions, having said this Polyswarm is an amazing project which i'm glad to partake in.

I think those investing for quick gains do not really bother about digging in  much just some indicators that the price would go up and that is it. Investors in this for the long term and with enough funds to put it would really dig into this

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

That is great news they are getting famous really quick investors are seeing that polyswarm is a great ico to invest in this is great news for polyswarm and for the people who are already participating in this project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

That is great news they are getting famous really quick investors are seeing that polyswarm is a great ico to invest in this is great news for polyswarm and for the people who are already participating in this project.

Me too received this email. Its a very nice partnership announced by Polyswarm. This news will eventually boost the investor sentiment I think. I really want this ICO progress to cross 23 mil atleast by tomorrow. Its really a long wait now.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:23:51 PM

Indeed and it’s good to see a movement like this prelaunch as it means it’s highly likely we will see good momentum after the launch of the platform as well which is good to see platforms with real substance will always be the ones to perform the best once the investors move past only speculation when the product and platform matter most
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:00:17 PM

I think this is the typical procedure when the tokens are minted after the ICO, this way no burning is necessary as the unsold tokens were not minted in the first place

Otherwise you would have to burn them all, and that costs time, but if they choose to keep it. The price will be effected by it. Polyswarm have shown us that they will not do this, and it is good.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:22:41 PM

Indeed and it’s good to see a movement like this prelaunch as it means it’s highly likely we will see good momentum after the launch of the platform as well which is good to see platforms with real substance will always be the ones to perform the best once the investors move past only speculation when the product and platform matter most

A decentralized security marketplace is the next step to building a safer online environment. I look forward to seeing the progress and how well the ICO does in the sale. It has alot of potential and look forward to some further updates in 2018
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:23:35 AM

Blockchain makes it possible to decentralize threat protection, which is exactly what PolySwarm does. They are using utility token (NCT) to reward and incentivize innovation.

https://medium.com/swarmdotmarket/5-important-use-cases-for-blockchain-92aeea35484d
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: