Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22473 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

Thats really good news. More and more people will look into the project sooner than expected now. Like somebody mentioned here, social media campaign is necessary and I am sure Polyswarm team will do that as well in one way or other.

Yes definitiely the more ICO rating websites like this that Polyswarm get listed on the more people will see the project and the more people will invest. Lets keep up the promotion guys!!

If you haven't seen it already, check out a recent review here: https://steemit.com/ico/@ansteadm/polyswarm-and-its-impact-on-cybersecurity

It's a pretty interesting read, it's great to see the Polyswarm team stay up to date on twitter and post regular updates with the team
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

all the explanations about this project are interesting and easy to understand, this project explains about the ICO information to be implemented, the coin price on this project is very cheap I think, but where I can see the total supply of coins if the coin is very cheap as presented in this project thread

The hard cap of NCT is $50.000.000 usd so after the ethereum value has been fixed it will be limited to that amount i think that is something new because i have never seen an ico do that.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

Thats really good news. More and more people will look into the project sooner than expected now. Like somebody mentioned here, social media campaign is necessary and I am sure Polyswarm team will do that as well in one way or other.

Yes definitiely the more ICO rating websites like this that Polyswarm get listed on the more people will see the project and the more people will invest. Lets keep up the promotion guys!!

Keep on advertising is the thing to attract investors. It is hard work, but it is all for the best. More ratings means more people will see it as cryptossi already said.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:01:35 AM

I like projects based on smart contracts, I think smart contracts near future technology, so Polyswarm look like good. But, sorry I dont like your web site, because looks like a teenager study

I agree on the smart contract part. Website is very colorful. I actually like it. When I visited the website yesterday, my kid was sitting next to me and she was starting coloring like that in her color book.  Smiley

I'm sorry if I have to say so directly, but you can see the project on every corner, that the team seems to consist only of nerds. The overall appearance does not conform to the standard that we are used to from icos today. that begins as you say at the homepage and continues with the whitepaper. They have already taken a lot, I would advise them to invest some of the money in graphic artists, web designers and marketing people. The corporate design should urgently be revised and the Whiterpaper written more comprehensible

Agreed there on the makup stuff since you are basically selling for the public and many get influenced by how things look. Kudos to that.

On the other hand I think I am curious if US citizens are able to participate.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:37:50 AM

15% of Nectar tokens will be held by PolySwarm for the long run. This means that equity holders in the company have a direct stake in the success of Nectar. It also means that as new people join, Polyswarm can assign vesting equity which maps to token holdings.

Its really good planning by Polyswarm. But 15% is enough? I mean, as I understood people (security expert) can earn token by reporting vulnerabilities and live issues to Polyswarm so its not just one time bounty but a long term process. So i was just thinking if this 15% enough for long.
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:46:31 AM

nice and interesting project and a cool idea. I like this project and the purpose of this project and i hope your project will be a great success,good plan
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:34:17 AM

PolySwarm  has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the PolySwarm on WISERICO and follow PolySwarm on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

PolySwarm is the first decentralized marketplace where hackers build anti-malware engines that compete to protect you. Think Bitcoin, but instead of mining, a global community of anti-malware experts converge and work together to best detect today’s threats. In doing so, PolySwarm incentivizes rapid innovation in the $8.5B/yr cyber threat intelligence space with precise economic instruments that reward a global community of security experts for timely and accurate malware identification.

Thanks for keeping us updated. That's indeed great news.This will bring Polyswarm in the focus of more and more people.

Thanks for this link. I just voted there. Polyswarm is voted 4.5/5 rating. This update should be post on another social media also so at least public will know about this.

I guess everyone have to vote here and wish good luck to developers and team.

https://wiserico.com/ico/polyswarm
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

Vote for the PolySwarm on WISERICO and follow PolySwarm on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

PolySwarm is the first decentralized marketplace where hackers build anti-malware engines that compete to protect you. Think Bitcoin, but instead of mining, a global community of anti-malware experts converge and work together to best detect today’s threats. In doing so, PolySwarm incentivizes rapid innovation in the $8.5B/yr cyber threat intelligence space with precise economic instruments that reward a global community of security experts for timely and accurate malware identification.

Thanks for keeping us updated. That's indeed great news.This will bring Polyswarm in the focus of more and more people.

Thanks for this link. I just voted there. Polyswarm is voted 4.5/5 rating. This update should be post on another social media also so at least public will know about this.

That's great news, these ICO review rating websites really do help the project and drive some more traffic towards them. I'm so glad that we're not the only ones who have recongised a great project. Time will tell
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

The arrangement and features of this review site is really alluring for the PolySwarm project I must commend but no vote tab  Huh  I logged with my Twitter hoping to have the vote tab open to me in the next page but couldn't find it  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:03:04 AM

If you haven't seen it already, check out a recent review here: https://steemit.com/ico/@ansteadm/polyswarm-and-its-impact-on-cybersecurity

It's a pretty interesting read, it's great to see the Polyswarm team stay up to date on twitter and post regular updates with the team

thanks for the link, a good summary what polyswarm want to do. Nice and slow, I get an ever clearer picture.
and I have completely overlooked that there will be an alpha version already a few days after the ICO. Nobody else is that fast
girib1684

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

We already saw lots good and positive reviews/ratings about polyswarm.
An honest review from Solve the Ledger and we're happy to see that the strength Polyswarm team brings to PolySwarm is evident!

Solvetheledger given below ratings polyswarm :

STL Overall Score   Transparency Score   Leadership Score  Marketing Score  Development Score

71.89%                   68%                        100%                  100%                    53%

https://solvetheledger.com/join-the-buzz-the-polyswarm-ico/
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

An honest review from Solve the Ledger and we're happy to see that the strength Polyswarm team brings to PolySwarm is evident!

STL Overall Score   Transparency Score   Leadership Score  Marketing Score  Development Score

71.89%                   68%                        100%                  100%                    53%

really good news right,   @faulerwilli said there will be an alpha version already a few days after the ICO ,  there is no reason this project not success.
Anilg

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

The arrangement and features of this review site is really alluring for the PolySwarm project I must commend but no vote tab  Huh  I logged with my Twitter hoping to have the vote tab open to me in the next page but couldn't find it  Huh

I am also not able to give my vote. But I did checked review and I liked this point

"Experts craft and maintain competing software “micro-engines” that quickly identify the latest threats, attempting to outperform their competition. PolySwarm’s “Proof of Work” is threat detection accuracy: the market rewards experts who are best able to defend enterprises and end users"
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

really good news right,   @faulerwilli said there will be an alpha version already a few days after the ICO ,  there is no reason this project not success.

Another good rating for Polyswarm I'm not surprised seeing different high ratings. Polyswarm project has great potential I hope they implement all their proposed features
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

Do you know if you have to be an investor in the ICO to get access to the alpha version or is it free for everyone to try it?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

15% of Nectar tokens will be held by PolySwarm for the long run. This means that equity holders in the company have a direct stake in the success of Nectar. It also means that as new people join, Polyswarm can assign vesting equity which maps to token holdings.

Its really good planning by Polyswarm. But 15% is enough? I mean, as I understood people (security expert) can earn token by reporting vulnerabilities and live issues to Polyswarm so its not just one time bounty but a long term process. So i was just thinking if this 15% enough for long.

I believe so in the long run short supply means we theoretically should have a higher per token value which will mean small token rewards to securrity experts will be valuable I’d imagine the team has done the needed math legwork to scale the project cap in a way that they can sustain longterm stability as everything else seems to be well thought out so far
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:07:22 PM

PolySwarm  has been added to  WISERICO tracker 

Vote for the PolySwarm on WISERICO and follow PolySwarm on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

That's great news, these ICO review rating websites really do help the project and drive some more traffic towards them. I'm so glad that we're not the only ones who have recongised a great project. Time will tell
Yes it is indeed very great news this way polyswarm will attract more people to their amazing ico you can also vote right? i would say vote on polyswarm right now!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

I received an email from Polyswarm earlier today and they have announced their first arbitrer; Bremer Computer Security B.V.

This partnership kick-starts PolySwarm’s roadmap for early adoption.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

Great, once the leadership is good, then the project is good to go, nice rating there, several rating sites are giving a good review on this project, though most times, i don't rely on such ratings but the brains and concept behind such project and polyswarm is not an exception
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

Great, once the leadership is good, then the project is good to go, nice rating there, several rating sites are giving a good review on this project, though most times, i don't rely on such ratings but the brains and concept behind such project and polyswarm is not an exception

Generally that is quite a good score especially in marketing which is a big factor, though I dont understand the low development score

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: