Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22473 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:57:37 PM

Just a little curious, why does certain icos get sponsored on  icodrops? It isn't like its a long list and you might be in danger of not being seen. I basically go through every single ico

Well, the sponsored ICOs on ICOdrops pay the site to be sponsored. It is simple as that and it gives these ICO projects special visibility since they are highlighted and always on top of the list.

Sure, it's not expected that the site offer their service for free else every single ico would have been able to make it to the list there by increasing the length of the list. Also the cost of getting on the site list might be something some ico can't afford.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:15:56 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 09:28:13 PM by Cnote328

Polyswarm not selling all their token shouldn't give investors concerns, the minimum funding goal was reached in the private sales so the project will go on with 100% dedication and focus. I believe Polyswarm token will be sold out completely tho.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

I honestly believe that we polyswarm run one of the cleanest, most organic ICO's when compared to whats out there

$24 million has now been raised, and expecting alot more over time and hopefully as the market recovers we will see some bigger investors get involved.

I hope the team continue to market on social media(s)

I've noticed that the team has started advertising on CoinMarketCap, this is big news and this has hopefully caused the recent influx of investments into the Polyswarm ICO. Hopefully this can continue to until the end of the campaign and they can get close to their hardcap.

This is really good news. This will show how strong the project team and their vision & mission are. Otherwise its not easy to get their campaign in coinmarketcap. 3 cheers to the team. I am getting more and more confidence about reaching the hardcap soon now.

Yep thats definitly a good first start to advertising, the fact is CMC gets seen by an enormous viewership, so its definitly a great first step towards expandign their advertising chops. Will be interesting to see how the continue to evolve it over time and where else they might target for investors and spreading knowledge of the system.

Yes, Coinmarketcap is probably one of the best places to put an ad for an ICO on. I think almost everyone involved in crypto visits this site on a regular basis. This will be really worth if for Polyswarm and will attract a lot new investors.

Millions will see it everyday and this kind of exposure could lead to massive investments, it's good to see that they've neatly raised $5m which is a fantastic total for this stage of the campaign.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

Polyswarm not selling all their token shouldn't give investors concerns, the minimum funding goal was reached in the private sales so the project will go on with 100% dedication and focus. I believe Polyswarm token will be sold out completely tho.

Very true to much concern on investors with hitting hardcaps recently especially on niche market coins that I really don’t get the infatuation people should place more concentration on the actual product being offered and platform than on meeting some arbitrary ico number.

The only cap that matters is softcqp as it makes the project financially viable and like you said that was hit a while ago in oresale
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

Very true to much concern on investors with hitting hardcaps recently especially on niche market coins that I really don’t get the infatuation people should place more concentration on the actual product being offered and platform than on meeting some arbitrary ico number.

The only cap that matters is softcqp as it makes the project financially viable and like you said that was hit a while ago in oresale

Yeah hardcaps are normally extremely high and companies do this so in a best case scenario if the ICO is popular they receive extra funding so they can make their budgets larger.

Its not the be all and end all if they don't reach their hardcap and they can still raise an incredible amount :-)

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:55:04 PM

Yeah hardcaps are normally extremely high and companies do this so in a best case scenario if the ICO is popular they receive extra funding so they can make their budgets larger.

Its not the be all and end all if they don't reach their hardcap and they can still raise an incredible amount :-)

Sale is starting to take off now and getting more and more interest. Polyswarm  only have $4M left for the new 15% bonus! Buy now: https://polyswarm.io/ before its too late with the generous bonus.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

I honestly believe that we polyswarm run one of the cleanest, most organic ICO's when compared to whats out there

$24 million has now been raised, and expecting alot more over time and hopefully as the market recovers we will see some bigger investors get involved.

I hope the team continue to market on social media(s)

I've noticed that the team has started advertising on CoinMarketCap, this is big news and this has hopefully caused the recent influx of investments into the Polyswarm ICO. Hopefully this can continue to until the end of the campaign and they can get close to their hardcap.

This is really good news. This will show how strong the project team and their vision & mission are. Otherwise its not easy to get their campaign in coinmarketcap. 3 cheers to the team. I am getting more and more confidence about reaching the hardcap soon now.

Yep thats definitly a good first start to advertising, the fact is CMC gets seen by an enormous viewership, so its definitly a great first step towards expandign their advertising chops. Will be interesting to see how the continue to evolve it over time and where else they might target for investors and spreading knowledge of the system.

Yes, Coinmarketcap is probably one of the best places to put an ad for an ICO on. I think almost everyone involved in crypto visits this site on a regular basis. This will be really worth if for Polyswarm and will attract a lot new investors.

Millions will see it everyday and this kind of exposure could lead to massive investments, it's good to see that they've neatly raised $5m which is a fantastic total for this stage of the campaign.

I heard that CryptoDaily, David Hay, Ivan on tech as well as Crypto Bobby all posted a video on Polyswarm. Things have always been good for this project
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:52:06 PM

Eleven days remaining for the end of the token sale, and Polyswarm have sold half of the tokens already ($25 million). That is a lot of money they got right there. I still can't imagine that they actually have raised that amount of money.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:41:23 AM

Guys check polyswarm site and scroll down a bit and you will see concerning deliverable at each level.
Its nice information.

"Click each funding level's hexagonal icon for specifics concerning deliverable. All deliverable are cumulative"

I clicked on level2 and I get below details

Level 2
Level 2 includes all deliverables from Level 1

Engineering -
Mobile app for tracking bounties & results
Dynamic analysis support: URL scanning (dynamic analysis exploit / payload detection), integration with Cuckoo sandbox
Chrome browser plugin for PolySwarming webmail attachments
Exchange server plugin for PolySwarming attachments
Reference Windows agent that monitors and PolySwarms the user's downloads folder
Distributed storage integration & artifact archiving (e.g. IPFS)
Research -
Offer public bounties and competitions for open-source, LangSec-compliant parsers for frequently malicious filetypes.
Fund development of LangSec “safe” parsers by LangSec maintainers for file formats likely to be PolySwarmed. Open source these parsers, encourage adoption by Experts.
Communications & Marketing
Hire a communications consultancy.
Host and / or organize local PolySwarm meetups in target-rich markets (e.g. SF / Bay Area, Boston, Austin, Switzerland, Eastern Europe and Asia.
Place sponsored articles and press in online magazines encouraging PolySwarm adoption and familiarizing the public with smart contract-based markets.
Legal Services
Hire legal services as needed.
Business Development
Hire a dedicated management consultant to assist in interfacing with vendors and service providers.
Hire a dedicated English-language community manager.
Continue engaging a part-time Mandarin consultant to translate materials, documentation, etc as needed.
Negotiate with makers of Incident Response products concerning PolySwarm integration, cross-promotion & branding (e.g. Basis Technologies’ Cyber Triage)
Education
Offer student grants for developing libraries, language bindings and Workers for the PolySwarm ecosystem, lowering the barrier to entry for Experts and Ambassadors
Partner with Insight Data Science to create a threat analysis curriculum.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:29:07 AM

Guys check polyswarm site and scroll down a bit and you will see concerning deliverable at each level.
Its nice information.

"Click each funding level's hexagonal icon for specifics concerning deliverable. All deliverable are cumulative"

Level 2

Engineering -
Dynamic analysis support: URL scanning (dynamic analysis exploit / payload detection), integration with Cuckoo sandbox
Reference Windows agent that monitors and PolySwarms the user's downloads folder
Research -
Offer public bounties and competitions for open-source, LangSec-compliant parsers for frequently malicious filetypes.
Fund development of LangSec “safe” parsers by LangSec maintainers for file formats likely to be PolySwarmed. Open source these parsers, encourage adoption by Experts.
Host and / or organize local PolySwarm meetups in target-rich markets (e.g. SF / Bay Area, Boston, Austin, Switzerland, Eastern Europe and Asia.
Place sponsored articles and press in online magazines encouraging PolySwarm adoption and familiarizing the public with smart contract-based markets.
Legal Services
Business Development
Hire a dedicated management consultant to assist in interfacing with vendors and service providers.
Continue engaging a part-time Mandarin consultant to translate materials, documentation, etc as needed.
Negotiate with makers of Incident Response products concerning PolySwarm integration, cross-promotion & branding (e.g. Basis Technologies’ Cyber Triage)
Education
Offer student grants for developing libraries, language bindings and Workers for the PolySwarm ecosystem, lowering the barrier to entry for Experts and Ambassadors

To me I think the first milestone is the most important. Around end of next month we expect to see the Alpha; It is really important that the Alpha is released it reflects that the team will be able to deliver the other milestones. So Let us see.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:24:06 AM

Its nice information.

Level 2

Engineering -
Research -
Legal Services
Business Development
Education

Interesting deliverable information. This is really cumulative in all aspects. Thanks for sharing this here. Is this from whitepaper? or is it announced by team lately? If it is not from team, I would like to know whether they will achieve the targets on time.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:47:43 AM

Its nice information.

Level 2

Engineering -
Research -
Legal Services
Business Development
Education

To me I think the first milestone is the most important. Around end of next month we expect to see the Alpha; It is really important that the Alpha is released it reflects that the team will be able to deliver the other milestones. So Let us see.

The initial process is always the hard part but once it has been taken care of, the foundation becomes solid and every other aspect will start to fall in place, Polyswarm is more of a tech project , since is a cyber-security project, they have to create an impenetrable wall because once they are breached, then the whole basis of the project will be irrelevant but i trust they have this into perspective
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

Its nice information.

Level 2

Engineering -
Research -
Legal Services
Business Development
Education

that sounds quite good, but level 2 starts with the 10% bonus limit, so at 28 million, I see that right? that's still a long way off, 3.6 million from the current stand. But maybe a few big investors will join in, then they'll manage it
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

If you missed the first bonus, don't risk missing this one too! Polyswarm only have $4M left for their new 15% bonus! Buy now!!!
https://polyswarm.io/
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

Dude I never knew coindesk wrote about them https://www.coindesk.com/anti-virus-token-polyswarm-seeks-safer-internet-50-million-ico/

What is most interesting is this bit:
"Yet, while Irwin is skeptical, other well-known security researchers seem to see value in the platform. Swarm's advisers on the project include Dan Guido, CEO of Trail of Bits, a security firm that's a member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, and Mark Tonnesen, whose done executive stints at Cisco and McAfee."

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:14:51 PM

Dude I never knew coindesk wrote about them https://www.coindesk.com/anti-virus-token-polyswarm-seeks-safer-internet-50-million-ico/

"Yet, while Irwin is skeptical, other well-known security researchers seem to see value in the platform. Swarm's advisers on the project include Dan Guido, CEO of Trail of Bits, a security firm that's a member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, and Mark Tonnesen, whose done executive stints at Cisco and McAfee."

Very nice article about Polyswarm, thanks for sharing this link. Polyswarm is getting lot of attention and why not, it's developing platform which will be in huge demand.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

No idea if anyone has already posted this, at least I've just overlooked it: A new advisor is on board
and a pretty successful one, even as Deputy Treasurer of the United Kingdom's Liberal Democratic party and Entrepreneur of the Year 2003

https://polyswarm.io/press/index.html

Polyswarm needs all the good hands it can get trust me, it's a unique project which will attract some kind of unique participation all over the world. So I say welcome advisor Dinesh Dhamija.

Polyswarm will sure get the needed hands, is more like a security token, creating that safe environment that we all yearned for in the crypto-community, most of us are paranoid to do trading or work on our cryptocurrency portfolios because of the unprecedented risk associated with every click  

There have an increase number of attacks and i keep getting my system updated every now and then which comes at a huge financial cost i am seriously hoping on polyswarm to improve upon security as a whole i like to know how they intend to organize fees payable by users... i like to know how they intend monetizing their service

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

Good content mate. Thanks for sharing this for all to see. I have joined a couple of good projects in the past 6, and I think this one is really going to cut across and bring security to a wide population of people.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

Good content mate. Thanks for sharing this for all to see. I have joined a couple of good projects in the past 6, and I think this one is really going to cut across and bring security to a wide population of people.

Also check out this interesting article regarding the PolySwarm project, some interesting points made.

Thanks to @Inc for sharing about the work we're doing: "Polyswarm hopes to solve a problem of upwards of $3 trillion in cyber crime costs."

Read the story here @ :

https://www.inc.com/darren-heitner/a-possible-fix-for-grave-threat-of-increased-cyber-crimes.html
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

Also check out this interesting article regarding the PolySwarm project, some interesting points made.

Thanks to @Inc for sharing about the work we're doing: "Polyswarm hopes to solve a problem of upwards of $3 trillion in cyber crime costs."

Read the story here @ :

https://www.inc.com/darren-heitner/a-possible-fix-for-grave-threat-of-increased-cyber-crimes.html

Another solid article, it’s good to see people writing about what Polyswarm is trying to do. Hopefully as the word gets out more and more it will clarify the platform and their grand scope of what they want to accomplish as in the early days of the ico launch their was a good bit of confusion which seems to be settling down as people get on the same page
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: