Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22470 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

Do we hit 25 mil this weekend? I am really looking forward for the milestone. We just have couple of days to the ICO closure. Did we hear anything from the team about what is their view and whats their next step?

I'm not sure Polyswarm are going to hit $25m by the end of this weekend, mainly because of the markets over the last couple of days... I think they will probably hit $25m at the end of the next week after G20..

G-20 came out good what's the progress now on NCT token sales?

I think on the polyswarm-ico this decision will have no big impact. Many will invest in the well-known Altcoins over the next few days, as they are expecting big increases here. With today, the bear market is probably over and the bulls graze again :-)
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:56:33 PM

I don't know how possible it is to have 2 anti-virus applications running effectively in one's system and having same result, I have this sort of arrangement in my system but I kind of found out recently that the 2 anti-virus app carry out 2 different operations so I am having same thought pattern with polyswarm, it's looking like we would be having same concept with polyswarm also  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:22:17 PM

Would be nice if the unsold tokens would be airdropped between the loyal investors..could be a nice thing for those who decided to back this project Smiley

ha ha ha, nice idea Cnote328. But that's not good for project. They have not spent tokens for bounty till now and I think it caused less token sell (to some extent) due to less social media advertisement.
But what will happen to unsold tokens? they will burn it?

Check out page 30 of the whitepaper: https://polyswarm.io/polyswarm-whitepaper.pdf

"The total number of NCT tokens will be determined during the token sale"

So no more tokens will be generated than is invested for, in addition to this no additional tokens will be created after the token sale period

One of the main points regarding Polyswarm and NCT tokens, I like the sound that the number of NCT tokens will be determined during sale, meaning that they will keep numbers low dependent on sales which in theory, should give the coin as much value as possible

This is called token minting I guess. They will mint tokens only when they see the demand during the ICO. No lock-in period or no token burning things. This is really good for tokens such as Polyswarm.

Thanks for the explanation, as i was a bit confused at first, indeed, here's a school of learning, nice to see polyswarm take this approach, for me, this is the first time i've seen this in an ICO, maybe i'm mistaken but it sure holds a lot of potentials in creating value for the said token, in this case NCT
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

Do we hit 25 mil this weekend? I am really looking forward for the milestone. We just have couple of days to the ICO closure. Did we hear anything from the team about what is their view and whats their next step?

I'm not sure Polyswarm are going to hit $25m by the end of this weekend, mainly because of the markets over the last couple of days... I think they will probably hit $25m at the end of the next week after G20..

I think on the polyswarm-ico this decision will have no big impact. Many will invest in the well-known Altcoins over the next few days, as they are expecting big increases here. With today, the bear market is probably over and the bulls graze again :-)

I still have my doubt that the bears are gone now for a longer time. Let's hope so. But nevertheless, these positive signals that the markets are showing right now, can give investors the confidence back to invest in an ICO.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

Just give it some time. People will start to invest in it after a few hours. Not everybody knows that the g20 meeting went well. There is one or two days left right ? I don't think that there will be any big changes on the counter though, because it will end soon.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:59:37 PM

Yea. Kudos to decision making G-20 officials. Their good decision in favor of the crypto currency community seem to have really cause a drastic turn around in the price action. Most markets where all green almost throughout the day
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:23:13 PM

Yes the canceled G-20 and i think after 10 minutes when they tweeted that the prices were going up i think the sale will go way better now that we have cleared that.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:01:04 PM

I still have my doubt that the bears are gone now for a longer time. Let's hope so. But nevertheless, these positive signals that the markets are showing right now, can give investors the confidence back to invest in an ICO.

Don't speak too soon SozialTourist... but fingers crossed we have made it through the "Great Bear Storm of Q1 2018", fingers crossed we are now in the delightful bullish 2018 period that many people predicted last year. Hopefully Polyswarm will jump on the rocket and moooooooon too, big hopes for this project!!

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:16:35 PM

Don't speak too soon SozialTourist... but fingers crossed we have made it through the "Great Bear Storm of Q1 2018", fingers crossed we are now in the delightful bullish 2018 period that many people predicted last year. Hopefully Polyswarm will jump on the rocket and moooooooon too, big hopes for this project!!

The market can't go down forever. It just doesn't seem right. There is just one rule you must know about crypto. One thing can't just go up forever. It will someday also drop.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

Yes the canceled G-20 and i think after 10 minutes when they tweeted that the prices were going up i think the sale will go way better now that we have cleared that.

Indeed the g20 realizing how insane trying to regulate crypto on that form of stage was a smart decision the fact is the infrastructures just not setup to put formal global regulations on crypto.

The increasing crypto prices might actually slow down investment for a few days till the price stabilized again no one wants to miss out on a +40% day on an established crypto for an ico  hen they can wait for the ride a bit then invest more or that’s my 2c
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

The market can't go down forever. It just doesn't seem right. There is just one rule you must know about crypto. One thing can't just go up forever. It will someday also drop.

I know man its all part of the day to day of these markets, I must admit Polyswarm have had it pretty rough, the crowdsale has been through a terrible bear market but they have still done incredibly well. Also if they can make it through this with millions of investments then imagine how well the project will do after the markets have recovered and more people enter crypto, it's an exciting time.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:33:02 AM

Yeah, G-20 never made anything of positive or negative impact. See the progress bar/counter moving with same speed. I guess due to this bear market public still are in fear to lost their money.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:35:46 AM

After the meeting all good token started going up from recent low. Most are up by 30-50% also in less than 2 days. I think Polyswarm token sale will now move with full speed. Only two more day left for main sale to end.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:42:44 AM

Polyswarm token sale ends on 22nd of March having sold 24.72 million as i write this, i think polyswarm ICO did well even though they didn't reach their hardcap considering the current state of the market. What do you guys think?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:01:14 AM

Would be nice if the unsold tokens would be airdropped between the loyal investors..could be a nice thing for those who decided to back this project Smiley

ha ha ha, nice idea Cnote328. But that's not good for project. They have not spent tokens for bounty till now and I think it caused less token sell (to some extent) due to less social media advertisement.
But what will happen to unsold tokens? they will burn it?

Check out page 30 of the whitepaper: https://polyswarm.io/polyswarm-whitepaper.pdf

"The total number of NCT tokens will be determined during the token sale"

So no more tokens will be generated than is invested for, in addition to this no additional tokens will be created after the token sale period

One of the main points regarding Polyswarm and NCT tokens, I like the sound that the number of NCT tokens will be determined during sale, meaning that they will keep numbers low dependent on sales which in theory, should give the coin as much value as possible

Indeed, some ICO's prefer to keep the unsold tokens for the foundation, this usually leads to dump, to counter this, other ICO's promise a lock-in period, which is pretty lame as well

Yep it takes out the guess work and trust portion towards the maintainers, as only whats needed gets produced and much less likelyhood of any funny business, its good that polyswarm took this model as it really does create a sense of trust that isn't available in some of the other ICO's where you really have to have 100% faith in the team following through with something like a burn. Good to see the team thinking these things through to try to maintain that trust in the team.

It is basically saying there is no room for burn or the likes. Since you will only generate tokens for the invested amount. In terms of trust the contract does that for us all. Assuming you do not trust the team the smart contract is there to enforce the rules said.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

This thread is nice.made me know more about polyswarm

We've been lucky enough to talk to so many people about PolySwarm - and you can watch all of our interviews in our new @YouTube playlist! http://ow.ly/w1Vm30iX0CM  

Also check out the PolySwarm youtube channel, I have found a playlist with all interviews in. Check it out here @ http://ow.ly/w1Vm30iX0CM
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

Polyswarm token sale ends on 22nd of March having sold 24.72 million as i write this, i think polyswarm ICO did well even though they didn't reach their hardcap considering the current state of the market. What do you guys think?

The revenues generated are already very good. especially considering the market of the last weeks.
I actually thought, they still manage the 25mio, that would be a nice milestone. But they will probably not achieve that anymore
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

The revenues generated are already very good. especially considering the market of the last weeks.
I actually thought, they still manage the 25mio, that would be a nice milestone. But they will probably not achieve that anymore
I think the current stare of the market sort of influenced the outcome, but I am glad they reached soft cap. I am sure that they will hit the 25m milestone before sales end.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

I personally think they did well. I can imagine that most Icos went through a alot of sleepless night induced by the state of market this period. But stll let us hope and look if the gradual change in market can spring up surprises within these last 2 days
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

Let's begin the bullish run to Mars... Let polyswarm secure us all as we make the run

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: