Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22470 times)
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:42:43 AM

I am glad that we managed to meet soft cap during the pre sale. At least even if for some reason, 50 million hard cap is not reached, the project will still be done.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

I am glad that we managed to meet soft cap during the pre sale. At least even if for some reason, 50 million hard cap is not reached, the project will still be done.

Project will go on for sure without any issues for the time being as they have reached more than softcap. Reaching hardcap of 50 mil seems very tough by seeing the progress at this moment. But we never know when the investors will come and put in money. So we have to wait and watch for now.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

Soft cap reached, that's really good news. But I know Polyswarm have lot more potential. It will reach hard cap also. I am happy that project development work will start soon.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

Soft cap reached, that's really good news. But I know Polyswarm have lot more potential. It will reach hard cap also. I am happy that project development work will start soon.

Whenever a project I am interested in or investing in has reached the softcap, it's a relief for me. That means all the investors don't have to demand their money back and the project team can realize their idea.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

Whenever a project I am interested in or investing in has reached the softcap, it's a relief for me. That means all the investors don't have to demand their money back and the project team can realize their idea.

I am very happy now that I made a right decision for my investment in this ICO. Since they have reached the softcap already earlier, I am not at all worried. The project progress will go on. I am just expecting it to reach 30 mil+. 50 mil is good target though.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

i just have found their announcement telegram channel: https://t.me/PolySwarmAnnouncements
but i don't get it, they announce a malware of the day. and you should send in your samples
is it about fighting the malware and everyone who wants should submit his anti-malware suggestions?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

i just have found their announcement telegram channel: https://t.me/PolySwarmAnnouncements
but i don't get it, they announce a malware of the day. and you should send in your samples
is it about fighting the malware and everyone who wants should submit his anti-malware suggestions?

Thats an interesting finding. Indeed they are announcing about malware of the day which in a way is funny but in really its a serious threat and people should aware of most of the evil malwares atleast. We should ask for more details in their official telegram channel. May be they could give us more information on that.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

Counter is moving everyday, and we have just 19 days left for the sale. It is a long way, but there is still a chance for Polyswarm to hit the hardcap. I think that it is clear for us that we can expect at least 50% of the tokens sold.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

Guys check out this tweet from Polyswarm regarding an upcoming video on YouTube.
https://twitter.com/PolySwarm/status/969620905977671680

Wow that's great. That's means public will know about polyswarm by watching videos. I'm posting YouTube channel link below. I guess everyone will subscribe that:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClkA8JVQ--oMsPomOKM85fA

there are already many videos. I have to take my time and see all of them. My family will not be thrilled :-) but I have to look at this to understand the project even better before investing

LOL You either, I've literally spent my entire Saturday so far watching videos from ICO's including a number from polyswarm, my wife is beyond a bit annoyed that i've been ignoring her more or less LOL. Fact is its exciting to get into projects like this when their so new and have such potential.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

Counter is moving everyday, and we have just 19 days left for the sale. It is a long way, but there is still a chance for Polyswarm to hit the hardcap. I think that it is clear for us that we can expect at least 50% of the tokens sold.

It would be nice to see atleast 50% of the tokens sold, the ICO has some nice innovative ideas and has some good reviews too from various ICO review sites..

I think the marketing needs to be stepped up a bit to ensure it is reaching out to all available investors
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:18:14 PM

I am very happy now that I made a right decision for my investment in this ICO. Since they have reached the softcap already earlier, I am not at all worried. The project progress will go on. I am just expecting it to reach 30 mil+. 50 mil is good target though.

We don't worry about unsold tokens. Because they are distributing 50M token while sale. But I found some details about distribution is like below.

70% tokens will be sold during the Token Sale.

15% will be distributed to enterprises, vendors and Security Experts interested in helping bootstrap the PolySwarm ecosystem.

And Remaining

15% of tokens will be used by Swarm Technologies in a manner that best accelerates adoption of the PolySwarm ecosystem.

They never mentioned anything about the unsold tokens.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

I agree with this even if the cap wouldn't be reached the project will be awesome but i am very sure that they are going to reach the cap very soon as i now they are still gaining more popularity and more investors.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

We don't worry about unsold tokens. Because they are distributing 50M token while sale. But I found some details about distribution is like below.

15% will be distributed to enterprises, vendors and Security Experts interested in helping bootstrap the PolySwarm ecosystem.

And Remaining

15% of tokens will be used by Swarm Technologies in a manner that best accelerates adoption of the PolySwarm ecosystem.

Hmm not sure if this is correct, I read on the Polyswarm FAQ page that the amount of Nectar tokens created will be determined by the total ETH contributed during the token sale.

This means that there won't actually be any unsold NCT tokens.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

And Remaining

Hmm not sure if this is correct, I read on the Polyswarm FAQ page that the amount of Nectar tokens created will be determined by the total ETH contributed during the token sale.

Is the 20% bonus still available, I thought it had actually closed by now but doesn't look like the website has updated and still showing 20% is this true?

I'm tempted to buy some more if this is the case
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

Yea sending your samples of malwares when you come in contact with any is part of the project scope, its what makes the PolySwarm project unique, it's about users and protection and having a means which is reachable is a good one for the project also showing how committed they are to the project vision

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

And Remaining

Is the 20% bonus still available, I thought it had actually closed by now but doesn't look like the website has updated and still showing 20% is this true?

I'm tempted to buy some more if this is the case

Yeah its still available, Polyswarm have $140,000 worth of Nectar tokens available with a 20% bonus.

After these tokens have been sold the bonus will drop to 15% so if you were thinking of buying I would enter now.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

Guys check out this tweet from Polyswarm regarding an upcoming video on YouTube.
https://twitter.com/PolySwarm/status/969620905977671680

Wow that's great. That's means public will know about polyswarm by watching videos. I'm posting YouTube channel link below. I guess everyone will subscribe that:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClkA8JVQ--oMsPomOKM85fA

there are already many videos. I have to take my time and see all of them. My family will not be thrilled :-) but I have to look at this to understand the project even better before investing

Great to see that happening; We need more of those especially the live AMA parts; since not may really understand the value of polyswarm. It would be really something to do a live AMA

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

Is there a plan for Polyswarm to be listed on exchanges immediately after ICO or we have to wait for some time?  I understand speculation about exchanges isn't allowed I'm only asking if Polyswarm will be listed immediately after ICO.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

The recent hack of parts of the German government just shows how important cybersecurity should be and how much work there is still to do

Exactly, It's terrible for hacks to have occurred but this just proves that governments need to step up their security game

It's really scary to imagine that big institutions like the government, banks and huge companies can have their security compromised what then is the hope of the common man out there in the street, the swarm initiative has a lot of task ahead in this project and I would advice institutions to also partner with them to achieve security for themselves and for all... Security is more productive when it's done collectively

More reason why this is a welcome development, you won't believe the kind of investors and officials this project can attract when it hits the limelight, cyber-security is a very delicate issue, which everyone yearn for a solution, with the increasing rate of attacks and new threats, is of essence that we have a very robust platform like Polyswarm to continuously look into this menace and help curb the situation
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:56:35 PM

Yea sending your samples of malwares when you come in contact with any is part of the project scope, its what makes the PolySwarm project unique, it's about users and protection and having a means which is reachable is a good one for the project also showing how committed they are to the project vision

Exactly, it is a great idea to run this project as this forms the bridge between the freelancer security experts and the companies who need a solution immediately, using the blockchain technology

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: